How Did I Fall For You? (Jean...

By Kionixon

Armin Arlert is trying to get a hold of life. with being in the Scouting Legion and trying to stay away from... More

The Mystery Savior
The Decision
Feelings Told
Strange Happening
JUST A NOTE!!!!
well, my mood was ruined
The Bloody Horror
The Truth
Erwins Confession
Armins Confusion
Again, I apologize
#StandWithParis

How Did I Fall For You? (Jean x Armin AoT fanfiction)

6K 119 17
By Kionixon

This is a first for me. Please be polite.

~~°~°~~

Armin Arlert is trying to get a hold of life. with being in the Scouting Legion and trying to stay away from all harassment he doesn't notice that his feelings for Jean Kirschtein are growing. Armin also has to deal with Levi and Eren bugging him about going on a mission for once.
He's always been bullied for liking guys even though he didn't at the time. Well, now Armin does like a guy.....ALOT. He can't help but think of him all the time. The only thing that Armin wants is to Jean to like him and if he does, tell him.
Jean has problems. Ever since Marco' s death Jean has been in a deep depression. Never eating, never sleeping, never showering. Well, Jean actually feels a small attraction to two people. Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman. Jean just has to figure out who he wants to be with.

Will Jean and Armin find something together? Will Armin succeed and not die on his first Mission? Read and find out

~*~*~*~
I have no intention of copying any work. I do not own Attack on Titan or the picture on the cover. I hate plagiarism. SO DON'T DO IT.

»~«~»~«~»~«~

I'll write the first chapter and see how many reads it gets. As soon as it hits twenty I'll write more and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 32.4K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
282K 11.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
902K 48.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...