BAD HABITS || JK✔️

By Jiminttrash

"Pass me a cigarette, huh?" "Pass your classes, huh?" More

1"
2"
3"
5"
6"
7"
8"
9"
10"
11"
12"
13"
14"
15"
16"
17"
18"
19"
20"

4"

34.5K 1.6K 679
By Jiminttrash

"I'm exhausted!" I cry out as I throw my body down on the desk.

"It's only our second period." Jimin points out.

"Exactly." I whine.

The day had just begun and I already wanted death.

"Ms L/n!" Our professor calls out and I jerk my head up attentively.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Stay with us. I know it's a boring lesson but don't let me lose ya." He says and I bow my head and let out a breath.

I hear Jimin laugh from beside me but I don't say anything about it.

Once classes finally end Jimin and I make our way around campus for lunch.

"Hey." I hear someone say and I turn around to see a girl standing by us.

"Hey." I say, sounding more of a question than a reply.

"I was just wondering if you've seen Jungkook. I heard you guys are really close and well, he hasn't texted me back so I was wondering if you knew why." She says.

She seemed to be younger, an underclass man.

Possibly a freshman or sophomore.

"I don't know where he is and who he bones doesn't have anything to do with me. Sorry." I say and begin to pull Jimin away.

"That was a bit cruel don't you think?" Jimin asks, nervously glancing back behind us.

"The world is cruel."
:
"Come on Jimin! Just once!" I beg, following behind the blonde haired man as he tried to run away.

"Not happening." He says as he stops to catch his breath.

"All I want is the notes. Why are you being so mean?" I whine.

"You promised you wouldn't give the notes to Jungkook last time and then you did. How do I know you won't do it this time too?" Jimin asks, hands on his hips.

"I won't."

"Are you lying?" He questions.

I don't say anything and he shakes his head.

"Please. Just this once." I say.

He looks at me, sighs, and pulls a notebook out of his backpack.

"Thank you, Jimin. I promise it's the last time. I just don't want him to fail." I say and Jimin just shrugs it off.

I quickly take pictures then hand it back to him.

"You can't help him forever ya know." I hear Jimin mumble under his breath.

"I know I can't but I can at least help him now." I say.

The look on Jimin's face was unexplainable and I couldn't quite put my finger on what it meant.

The room falls silent and none of us says a single thing.

My phone going off broke the silence.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? I'm bored." Jungkook's voice sounds from the other line.

"Busy. Why?" I say simply.

"I just said why. I'm bored." He repeats himself.

"Then do your work. I'll send you pictures so study." I say.

"Aish. You're so bossy." He hisses from the other line.

"And you're a dick. What's the difference?" I say and Jimin laughs from beside me.

"Are you with someone right now?" He asks into my ear.

"Yeah I'm with Jimin. Why?" I ask.

The other end is silent then the call disconnects.

"What was that about?" Jimin questions.

"Who the hell knows, honestly." I say and he laughs and leans his head back on the couch.

"We should go somewhere." Jimin smiles over at me.

"Like where?" I ask.

"Anywhere. As long as we're together"

-
A/n: So I have exams coming up and I have a really stressful project to present tomorrow and my anxiety is so high. I just haven't had the right mindset to write, honestly. Which is ironic bcuz my presentation is on the career choice of writing😅😅but after that and finals we get a five day break so hopefully I can write steadily then. I hope you guys understand. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.2K 23
"Are you a whore?" "Well, I guess you could call me that", Jungkook shrugged. +eijayy2018
271K 8K 37
"When you regret,then you change."
11.4K 417 26
"Hey doll, first time at 'Clips and Dicks' ? Don't be shy alright? I'll take care of you."
49.8K 1.7K 25
"I met you because we had a passion for music"