Prinxiety One Shots ~Disconti...

Da Luna_zgamer

Loads of Prinxiety one shots. Changed from Prinxiety and Logicality book, because it will feature Logicality... Altro

Patton persuades Roman (ft Logicality)
Roman conjures a friend
Mood hair (ft Logicality)
Halloween (ft Logicality)
It's too hot (ft Logicality)
Sleeping Beauty
Romance mode pt 1
Romance mode P2
Small spaces
Fusion P1
Fusion P2
Hanahaki disease
Caught red handed (ft Logicality)
Pickup lines
I didn't catch your name P1
I didn't catch your name P2
The Black Cauldron
Don't do that
A.N
Snow and Mistletoe (ft Logicality)
Am I useful?
He just walked out
Once upon a time
Save him from the storm
Roman Prince of dreams
Coffee shop au (ft Logicality)
Fake dating (ft slight Logicality)
Cookies
Christmas songs (ft Logicality)
Strawberries
Loopy (ft slight Logicality)
Was that unnecessary?
Injured
Shane
Dr. Emile Picani (ft Logicality)
Cotton candy
A.N It's Virgil's birthday!!!!
Virgil's Birthday
Secret Santa (ft Logicality)
Late shopper
Hot chocolate (ft Logicality)
Christmas confessions (ft Logicality)
A crown for a Prince (ft logicality)
New Years Eve (ft Logicality)
Not again
Upstaged
You need to leave...
Uh, hey
The Greatest Show
Deceit
Matching wings
Something Gay (ft Logicality)
I love you, Roman
Our first thoughts
Pride (ft Logicality)
How????

Caught in the middle

3.3K 96 94
Da Luna_zgamer

This is gonna be a long one also I kinda want to make a book about this cause I love the idea.

Warning I'm in a shit mood today so the end will be bad. Not graphic but slightly uncomfortable so sorry about that. I'll write fluff at the end to make up for it.

Patton's P.O.V~

I knocked on Virgil's door to wake him for breakfast. "Virgil. Breakfast." Nothing. I opened the door. It's empty. I called his name anyway. "ROMAN! LOGAN!" I called the other two and they cam sprinting out of their rooms towards me. "What's the matter Patton?" Roman pushed past me gently to look inside the room. "Patton... where's Virgil?" "I... I don't know. He's obviously not in the living room or kitchen because we've just been in there. But I don't know where he could be." Logan sighs. "Well he isn't in any of our rooms we would have seen him." Logan placed his hand on his chin as he spoke. "No... He wouldn't..." Roman was pacing around Virgil's room mumbling to himself. "Kiddo? Do you know where he is?" He shook his head. "Not precisley but I have an idea. I need you two to stay here though. If I'm right and he has taken Virgil, it'll be incredibly dangerous to get him back." So why does he want to go alone. "Doesn't that prove we should go together?" He shakes his head. "No, you two don't know where you're going so you'd only slow me down. Besides, I can't risk losing you two aswell." I reluctantly nod my head. "Okay, but be careful Roman." He nods and runs two doors down to the imagination. Just as he gets there he turns to Logan. "Logan, maybe get a first aid kit ready. I don't know what's going to happen or if Virgil will be hurt." Logan nods as Roman runs inside. I hope he'll find him and that they'll get out safe.

Roman's P.O.V~

That bastard Demon. If I find out that he really did take him. I swear this time he won't get awy with it. He can kidnap all the damsels he damn well pleases. But he does not touch the people I love. He does not touch my Virgil. I ran through the forest as it got darker and darker. I got through to the end of the forest and stopped. Which way do I go. I could travel to my castle to get supplies but that could take up to a day. But I could cut the length back if I take my horse. But I don't know Virgil's condition. But it will take me two days with no interuptions at least to get to his castle. However that's with a horse and provisions. I made up my mind and set of towards my own castle.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I open my eyes and am met with a dark room. "Where the hell am I?" I stand up from the bed and hear a clink. I look down at my ankle to see a chain attached to it. "You have got to be kidding me. If this is Roman I'm going to kill him." No Roman wouldn't do this. But I sure could use his help right about now. I walk over to the window and look out. Okay yeah this is high. I kneel down and try to peel off the chain. I know I won't work but it's worth a shot. Yeah no that's not happening. I suddenly hear a chuckle from the corner of the room. I shoot up and look around the room. "Roman?" He steps forwards. "No I am definitely not Roman." "Well then who the hell are you?" He chuckles again. "Calm down Hot Topic." I growl at him. "Only Roman gets to call me that." "Okay then. How about I call you..." I cut him off. "Don't call me anything. Call me Anxiety or call me nothing." He laughs darkly and holds up a key. "If you're a bit nicer to me I'll unchain you." I growl at him again. "Or you can unchain me and I promise not to escape unless someone helps me. Which they won't so you have a prisoner until you die." He takes a step closer. "And why would you do that?" "Because I don't know where the hell I am so there'd be no point in me trying." He smiles and unlocks my ankle. He stands back up and takes another step closer. Far too close for my liking. "I'll be back later." He walks away after winking at me flirtaciously. Why does he have to look like Roman. Speaking of which what kind of hellish argument have I gor caught up in here. Walking around the room I notice that there's another room attached. Opening the door I see that it's a bathroom. Atleast I'm not in a prison cell. I walk over to the door and bang on it. Nothing. I bang again. "Oi get over here!" The door opens a few seconds later. "I knew you wanted me to stay." Ignoring his comment I start talking. "If I'm gonna be here for however long can you atleast get me my phone and headphones from the mindspace." He smirks. "Already did. They're on the bed." I look back. Sure enough they're lying on the bed. "Great that's all I wanted." I go to close the door but stop. "Wait you who are you?" He smirks again. "My name is Demon. As for who I am, I suppose you could call me the Lord of Nightmares as I am the cause of them. I'm nothing like your pretentious Prince though." I close the door and walk over to the bed. At least this place has wifi. I wonder if the other's even know I'm missing.

Roman's P.O.V~

I got to my castle as the sun finished setting. I told my guards to ready my horse while i gathered supplies. Once I had everything I needed. I.E. a second sword incase of an emegency and some water. I ran to the stables and got onto my horse. I thanked my guards and rode straight out of my kingdom. My horse was luckily incredibly fast so I should be able to make up for lost time.

I got back to the forest at sunrise. My horse was tired so I got down and fed it an apple. I walked for a little while so it could regain it's energy. We were walking for a little under 10 mimutes when we were ambushed  by 4 creatures. I tried to get past without fighting but when I realised that wasn't going to happen I drew my sword and got ready for a fight. One of them seemed to have healing magic so I got rid of them first. Luckily they all went down in one hit. I wiped the blood of my sword and started walking again.

Virgil's P.O.V~

When did I fall asleep. Before I even open my eyes I feel someone watching me. I sat up and looked around my room. Demon was atood at the end of the bed. "Oh so you're watching me sleep now?" He chuckles again.  "So what?" I sigh before sitting up. "Well I was going to say it's creepy as all hell. But you already crossed that line when you kidnapped me. He smirked. "I'll let you go once Roman's dead." I felt my heart drop. "He's not going to die he's still in the mindscape with the others." He chuckled omce again. "No, didn't you know. He's come looking for you." My heart did a flip. "You're lying why would he come here? Especially to save me." He shrugs. "I don't know why don't you ask him if he gets here." I glare at him. "He'll get here." He smirks as he leaves. "Maybe. But to get here, he has to get through my minions as well as kill two Dragon witches." He steps back into the room. Uh oh. He walks closer to the bed. All I can manage to do is crawl backwards. He's soon on top of me. "Or I could always give him an illusion of your dead body and you can stay here with me." My voice comes back to me. "Not a chance." I manage to push him off me. I watch as he falls to the floor. "Very well, I'll make it three Dragon Witches." He walks to the door once more. "Oh and don't forget he has to face me before he can even think about saving you. If you ever fall victim to stockholm syndrome just tell me and you can stay here." "Never!" I spat at him. He locks the door and walks away.

I feel disgusting. I never want him that close to me ever again. Getting up I walk to the bathroom I check to see that the shower works. But is there a towel anywhere. Pulling back the shower curtain I find a clean towel on a rack. I'm not having a shower if this door doesn't lock from the inside. It does! For the first time in however long I've been here a small smile spreads across my lips. I lock the door and turn on the shower. Allowing the hot water to wash away the feeling of having that bastard so close to me. I could've easily punched him before but he looks too much like Roman. He must know that aswell. That must be why he keeps pushing his luck. If that stupid Prince really is here I hope he comes quick. I don't think I could take anymore of this.

~Time skip 1 day~ Sorry feeling lazy today

Roman's P.O.V~

I'm getting close to his castle but this is insane. 2 Dragon Witches and I can hear another. I look down my whole outfit has holes in it and is covered in dried blood from both myself and enemies. Luckily for me nearly all of it isn't mine. His castle is in site though so I'm close. I just hope that Virgil is okay. If Demon has hurt him I swear I'll make this death a painful one.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I am not okay. I've had to push Demon away from me three times today alone. I'm taking it that means Roman is getting close. If I'm right he should be coming back again in a few minutes. I could try and pretend that I'd fallen victim to stockholm syndrome. It might mean he waves me around as a trophy when Roman gets here. Which would make it easy for me to get to him. No that won't work he'd probably chain me up again or have me on a leash incase I was lying. All of a sudden the door opens. "Glad to see you haven't run away yet. Anyway, Roman has killed the last Dragon Whitch and is on his way here. So you're coming with me." I freeze. "Why?" He rolls his eyes. "I'm not going to kill you. I'm tying you up in the entrance hall so you can watch you knight in shining armour die." I growl at him. "He'd never lose to the likes of you." (This is where it gets bad) He raises his hand and smacks me. "Shut up. I don't need you in perfect condition anymore so watch your mouth." "Or what?" He smacks me again. "Don't make me repeat myself. Now move." I get up and reluctantly follow him through the castle. Once we get to the entrance he pushes me onto the floor. I fall face first cutting my lip. "Stay here while I get more chains." I would move but I'm too scared. He comes back with four sets of chains. He attaches them around my ankles and wrists and then pins me up against the wall. He pulls out his sword and leans on it. "I could get used to this view." I look up at him. Fear and anger mixed together. "Forget it." He lifts his sword and cuts my cheek. "What did I say about your attitude?" "Nothing." He didn't. He told me to watch my mouth that's different. He lifts his sword again and slices my chest. Not deep but I can feel it slightly. "Watch it." He turns around to face the door. Stood infront of me blocking me from view. He turns back around suddenly. "You know what? I'm bored I think I'll pay you back for pushing me away and being so rude to me." He lifts his sword again giving me another cut on my cheek. Then one on my other. He cuts my arms. "That's for pushing me off the bed." He places his sword at my chest. He slices it quickly. Not nearly deep enough to kill but enough to draw blood. "Infact..." He lifts his sword again. Cutting my shirt and jeans. Not drawing blood but leaving holes in them. He smirks at me. "Now this is a much better view." He leans closer to me. Closer and closer until he's about to kiss me. I headbutt him before he can. "The only Prince I want kissing me is Roman." I spat. He turned back around but not before giving my chest another slice drawing blood this time. He stands back up turning around once again blocking me from view. About a minute after that I hear the doors burst in. "Where is he?" Roman! Demon turns revealing me. "Virgil!" He looks so relived. Demon steps infront of me again. "Don't think you can just take him." Roman growls. "You think I want to. After what you've done to him. I swear this death will be a painful one. Not long after that Demon picks up his sword and aims it at Roman. "Come on then.  But before you do, there's something you should know." "What?" Roman spat. "He's been able to leave this whole time. Isn't that right hot topic?" I curled my hands into fists. "I told you not to call me that, bastard." He smirks. "Oh that's right. What was it? 'Only Roman gets to call me that' was it?" I feel my face heat up. "Now that you know let's dance." They both raised their swords. Almost immediately the room was filled with the sound of metal against metal. They were almost evenly matched. Roman however was managing to get in a few cuts here and there. Demon was backed into a corner before smirking to himself. I realised what he was about to do. What I did to him a minute ago. "ROMAN! STEP BACK!" He listens to me. But Demon isn't happy about it. He walks over to me before slapping me again. "Shut it you." I shake my head. "No." He cuts my leg again. Out of the corner of my eye I see Roman running at him. "Do I make myself clear." He takes another step towards me. I feel myself flinch. "No." He cuts my other leg. "What?" He leans closer again. I lean as close to the wall as I can. Hurry up Roman please. Do something. "I said no." He raises his sword again but is hit with something first. I feel my legs start to give in. (It's okay to read from here) "Don't touch him. He is not yours." Roman growls again. Demon looks up glaring at him. "Oh and I suppose he's yours?" Roman doesn't even hesitate in his answer. "Yes he is so back off." I feel my face burning. After aother few clangs I hear someone fall. I look over to see Roman removing his sword from Demon's chest. "Kidnap as many damsels as you want. But think of kidnapping Virgil again and remember how painful this death was." He runs over to me. "Virgil are you okay?" I nod slightly. "Um... what you said..." Roman blushes. "Ah you heard that?" I nod. "You didn't mean it did you?" I was terrified of the answer. I wanted nothing more than him to say he did. "I did..." He undoes the chains. "About what he said is it true?" I look away. "Which part?" "Both." I sighed. "I could've left and he wasn't lying I really did say that." He blushed again. "Why didn't you leave?" I looked down. "Because I would've gotten lost and died out there, but there was hope that you would find me if I stayed." He stared at me his gaze flickering to my lips quickly. "You know what else I said?" I whispered. He shook his head. "When he tried kissing me I said 'The only Prince I want kissing me is Roman." He took the hint and closed the gap between us. He picked me up and carried me outside. I'm glad my phone was in my pocket cause I would not be going back for it. "He lifts me onto his horse and rides back to his castle. He sends his guards to put his horse away before running into the castle with me in his arms. "Come on. Let's get you back to the mindspace." I curl into his chest as he opens the door and walks through it. "Logan! Patton!" He shoust. They come running down the hall. Logan takes one look at me and points to his room. "Put him on the bed I need to clean his cuts. Have you got any?" He shakes his head. "No only a couple scratches here and there they'll heall in about two days." Logan nods as I'm set down on the bed. Roman gets up to leave but I grab onto his sash. "Please don't go." He nods and kneels on the ground next to the bed.

~Time skip 1 hour~

Roman's P.O.V~

I picked Virgil up and walked to his room. He stopped me as I got to his door. "Roman can we go into yours. I've been in a dark cement tower for 3 days I don't want to be in my room today." I smile and walk over to mine. "Okay Hot Topic." He blushes at the name. Closing my door I walk towards my bed and place him on it. "Roman what are we?" I smile at him. "Boyfriends." He grabs my hand. "Then can we cuddle. I need a hug right now." I smile at him and lie on the bed next to him. He curls up to me burying his face in my chest. I kiss his head gently before speaking. "You can cry if you need to you know. I won't judge." Not long after he starts crying and snuggles into me more. I wrap my arms around him protectively. He falls asleep after he finishes crying. I kiss his head again and go to sleep aswell.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

55.9K 671 54
I'm gonna go ahead and say it: Sanders Sides tickling is some precious adorable mess that I really enjoy reading! There. It's out. This book will con...
5.6K 194 16
Prinxiety (+Logicallity) Virgil had a secret. It just took a second... a single moment of panic... and they knew. The whole world knew, which meant...
16.2K 599 27
A Prinxiety fanfic. This is my second fanfic about Prinxiety and both are separate stories. Virgil is Thomas' anxiety who seems to hate one of the o...
27.1K 1.4K 40
Logicality and side Prinxiety . Logan is working a dead end job that he's gotten everything he can get out of it as an office manager. He tries to co...