Barakamon DOUJINSHI

بواسطة LilWolfBlossom

Mature Yaoi Content!! HiroxSensei Hiroshi always went to deliver the food his mother cooked to Handa Sensei's... المزيد

SLEEPOVER!
RETURN

URGENCY

1K 24 19
بواسطة LilWolfBlossom

I could see the school gates now. Almost there. I told myself as I huffed and ran towards them.

I was really sick of these exams we were having just before a week from winter holidays. It was the Seventh day, after all. Seventh day of not having seen Sensei ever since that night. When all I wanted to do was be with him, beside him. And inside him, as well.

I closed my eyes to stop myself from thinking of him. Not now, not when I had an exam, the last one thankfully, to finish, one in which I was already late.

Just a few more hours and I'd be able to meet him. Or so I was telling myself since last night. Ugggh, this was the worst torture I've ever had to suffer.

~~~~~~~

I hurriedly stuffed my things in the bag, ready to take off. All around me, my classmates were taking it easy, lazily packing their bags and making plans to stay outside the whole night. They'd invited me too but I refused.

Who'd want to stay out the whole night when I could rather be with Sensei.. Alone.. In his house...?!

With my imagination running in overdrive, I decided to put my feet to the same use and run as fast as possible to his house. I was already out the door and making my way to the school gates.

~~~~~~~

I stopped just outside his house, to catch my breath and not make it look like I was competing with the Shinkansen. If it ever tried to run in our uber-rural village, that is. I could hear from voices from inside, probably from the front yard, and identified them as Miwa and Tama's.

Ugghh. What would I have to do to be alone with Sensei?!

Just as I was contemplating going inside and try to make them leave, an idea crawled inside that made me grin like an idiot. Not to mention a creep as well.

I made my way to the back door, having a hunch of what Sensei might be up to at this time of the day.

I tip toed inside and opened the door to the bathroom. I could hear the shower running. As usual, Sensei didn't disappoint, I knew he usually took his bath late afternoon. That means that Sensei already had soaked in the tub for a while and was just about finished.

Yeah, not so fast Sensei. Not while I'm here.

I knew Miwa and Tama were on the opposite side, but I could still, faintly, make out their voices. So I tried not to make any loud movements.

However, it was time to make Sensei's hidden desire come true. Again, that night's reminder made my hair, and something else too, stand up in attention.

I hastily slid off my bag and the top of the gakuran and opened the door. My breath rushed out of my body with a loud whooosh as I gazed at Sensei.

My eyes met his lean back, with broad shoulders and his hair slicked back and dripping all over his body and his ass.. Seeing his ass, naked and out in the open like that, seemed like a blow in my stomach. Like I was just hit and swept away by the Halley's comet and would return to earth only after 72 years!

Exaggeration maybe, but still.. that ass! I let out a huge breath and squat down to my knees, covering my now-red face with my hand.

Sensei finally becomes aware of my presence and turns around. He looks baffled to see me crouching there in my t-shirt and pants. I look up and stare at him, my gaze penetrating him and trying to devour him slowly with just my eyes. I take my time appreciating his body, roaming my eyes all over him and back, letting him know my intentions clearly.

He sees me, understands me. He understands what I'm trying to tell him, what I'm going to do to him. He sees and he doesn't say anything. He just stares back. Beckoning me. Luring me in. Like always.

I take a step forward and he gasps. The noise runs a shiver down my spine. He's anticipating this, he's anticipating me. The realization is enough to make me heady and fuel my desire more than ever.

I reach Sensei and stand in front of him, not taking my eyes off him, the steam all around us, masking us in our own little bubble, absolutely remote from the world.

I haven't touched him, yet he's panting loudly and I can see he is semi hard already. I'm thrilled at the effects of the anticipation he's under. I wonder if I can make him completely hard without touching him.

I lean in and, carefully, place my mouth near his ear, taking caution not to touch him. I notice he is staring at my now-soaked white shirt, my chest peeking from different facets. I was drenched within moments and water drips from my hair to my cheeks, making it's way down.

"Sensei..." I whisper. "Have you been waiting? For me, for this..? Were you impatient in the days I didn't see you?" His breath hitches as he feels my voice resonating in his ear. Perhaps in his whole body, even. "Seven days, Sensei, it's been seven days since I last saw you. Seven days since.. I looked at your face.. touched you.. held you... Seven fucking long days of my life."

I prolong his misery and blow my breath just below his earlobe.

Sensei trembles and I see his erection standing in attention. Hard and painful. I try to make it better by teasing him more, "Sensei, did you touch yourself while I was away?" I ask genuinely curious for his reply.

His breaths become heavier and he starts panting louder than before. "Did you?"

I see him shake him head infinitesimally.

Pleased, I continue my torture. I want to try and make Sensei cum on his own. "Well, Sensei, why don't you run your fingers down your chest and tell me how you're feeling? Go on.."

"Hiro..." Sensei murmers my name while stroking his chest. And my name from Sensei's lips sounds delicious. To me.

"I'm right here, Sensei. See, just stroking your chest has made your nipples hard. They've perked up Sensei." I continue whispering.

"Flick them. Flick 'em and rub them Sensei. Just like I did, that night in my room." I remind him of our first time.

And I instantly grow hard, full on raging hard, when Sensei moans while touching himself. He is so damn responsive. He slides his hand down, about to touch himself there and rub himself. However, I stop him from continuing further.

His lifts his lust-brimmed eyes and stares at me, befuddled, clearly asking me to let him continue. I shake my head and grin at him. I take his hand and, with mirth in my eyes, place gently on his ass. Then I ask him to continue, "Go on Sensei.. Caress yourself there. Then slowly start by putting one of your finger there."

"I can't.. I can't do that..." Sensei stares at me with comprehensive eyes.

"Yes you can Sensei, I'll help you. I'll let you see, let you feel what your own fingers can do." Like the devil's apprentice, I spread his hand and slip one of his fingers in his hole, letting him adjust.

"See, it's in Sensei.. your own finger. Do you feel it? Gently rub yourself up and down Sensei.. slowly.." I hold his wrist and make his finger mirror my words. "You can feel it, right.. You can feel your finger.. touching you.. in the one place.. you've never touched yourself before.. never even thought about before.. and yet it where you feel the most.. just one finger is making you so.. agitated." I whisper directly in his ear and his breaths are louder than ever.

"Ahhh.. ha..ahhhh... Ro.. iro.. " Sensei stammers. "I can't..."

"Oh but you can Sensei.. I'll just expedite this torture, for you and me both, and let you come just by your ass. So, instead of one, add two more fingers in. Here you go."

I shove them inside and Sensei continues. At this point, I don't even have to guide on what to do. He must have been feeling it really frustrated for he increases the speed and fingers himself relentlessly. His cock is wet and leaking with pre-cum. I focus on the motion of his fingers and within one stroke he detonates in front of me. His orgasm knocking the knees out of him and defusing him. His legs give away and I catch him before he falls. I bring us both down on the floor gently and let him lean on me, let myself carry his weight and support him. He hides his face in the crook of my neck, his breaths tingling me.

It takes him several moments to climb down from the high he was basking in. He peers at me with vulnerable eyes and before I can say something, he pounces on me. He places his lips on mine and tries to show his appreciation for me with his tongue. It tastes all sectors of my mouth, travelling to every nook and corner and crack it can find. Like a tourist, the thought crosses my mind. He cradles my face with both his hand and leans on me further, pushing his face and chest n to kiss me more thoroughly. he's trying to devour me this time. And I let him. I feel utter bliss in this moment and proud of him. Proud for not hesitating and stepping back just now when I asked him to try something he never had before. Bliss, because of the way he's kissing me right no and because he let me in by accepting me.

I groan when it becomes clear that he has no intention of stopping any time soon. He pulls his face back to look at me. I mutter, "Sensei.. as much fun it was for you, it was twice the amount for me. So you see..." I trail off and look down at my raging erection, standing tall and proud like a model on a runway.

He looks down at it too and takes me completely by surprise by what he does next. He manoeuvres himself and places me inside him, takes me in him suddenly and directly, without any lube. Or a condom for that matter.

"Aaahhh..." he shrieks and I adjust him to let him get used of me. He places his mouth back at my neck and sucks my skin there. And then he demands me, "Move."

And I do. For the life of me, I do.

However, I remember wanting to make Sensei's wish come true. As lewd and immoral as it may be. In a carefully calculated way, I stand up and walk over to the window in the bathroom looking out in the yard. I know the girls are at the opposite side, so even if the Sensei moans out loud, they should not be able to hear him coherently. I know but it doesn't Sensei also has to know about it.

"Hiro, what are you doing?" he asks me.

I place him against the wall just beside the window and he immediately takes a look out. He can't see anyone but he knows the girls had dropped by his place as they usually did when the school let out. He looks back at me and I let him figure out my intention by grinning evilly.

Just to leave no doubt, I say, "I'm making your wish come true, Sensei. "

And then I thrust in him, harder than I ever have before. It goes deeper than it ever has, due to this angle, and despite Sensei trying to hold it in, he gasps and moans out loud. Well, shout is more likely the word here.

Urged by his delicious sound, I continue pumping in him, not giving him a moment to breathe, a moment to think.

"I want you to call my name Sensei. Scream it. At the top of your lungs, Sensei. So that everyone finds that you are being fucked by me, Sensei. So that they know that I have come in you Sensei. Scream Sensei, they can hear you and they should." I growl in his ear and go entirely caveman on him.

I thrust in him harder and deeper than before and he explodes with my name on his lips. Screaming like I asked him to. He really was more turned on than ever knowing that he could be heard. I hide my smile, reveling in this knowledge. I strike in two more times and blast off inside Sensei. Panting and huffing, lowering ourselves on the tiles.

When I float back to earth after the mind post-coitus glow, I notice Sensei is staring at me, his cheeks are red and he looks utterly spent. His eyes though, I can't take my eyes off his. They are deliciously warm and trusting and they pull at something in my chest, squeeze my heart. Cheesey, though, it may sound.

With a smile flirting on his lips, he says, "Okairi!"

Ahh... I bury myself in the space between his shoulders and think to myself, Tadaima.

~~

Thanks for reading! Leave comments. Lots. :)
The credit for the pics goes to their rightful owners.
No Copyright infringement intended. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

151K 2.2K 34
Zack is a human boy who lives in a world where beastmans and magic powers exist. Zack is starting his first day of school on the Elemantal Academy, p...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
A Dance of Swords and Crowns بواسطة DC_FAN

الخيال (فانتازيا)

4.4K 179 17
This is a land of six kingdoms. The Northern Kingdom, The Capital Island, Themyscira, Atlantis The Grasslands and The Wetlands, each ruled by the fiv...
999K 37.7K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...