Feel My love ❤ ✔(completed )

By arulpirai

A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their... More

prologue
Sumo's pov :
It's all about love 💕
wedding bells on. ..
she is suman Tiwari. .
It's shravan 's turn now. ..
Where are they going. ?
It's our wedding. ..
Narrow escape. ..😉
Mrs. Suman shravan ...
He wanted to talk. ..
Friends again. ..
He told the truth. ..
mission annoyance. .on. ..
Irritating acts of sumo.
His anger. ..
The tie braker. ..
feelings. ..deleting. .?
It hurts. ..
The exquisite feeling. ..💓
relationships ...
Love _is everything. ..
Feeling each other. ..
yet another chapter. ..
❤❤❤❤❤
Every turn may have a new begining
Ramnath ' s pov
Nirmala malhothra
The End. ..
Epilogue. ..

The breaking point. ..

1.3K 116 61
By arulpirai

   Shravan's pov :

    I shrunk my eyes to the beaming in morning shine. ..I felt something pressing at my shoulders. ..I squinted my eyes to my side. ..

My lips broaden in to a wide grin. .sumo was resting her head on my shoulders. ..my eyes were moist to feel her at my shoulders. ..it was my dream from the day one. ..

I didn't want  to take off my hands even though it hurted. ..after all, it was a bliss for me to see sumo like that. ..

I was  drawn in to her without much effort. ..i amazed  to witness her quietness while sleeping. ..

I was obsessed with her look. ..i didn't take my eyes off from her. ..

Her almond eyes, sculpted nose, delicate lips. ..

While I was in my own world, she  wiggled and turned around. .now her back was facing me  .her head still on  my  shoulders. ..she curled even more closure to me. .I was helpless...but couldn't stop me grabbing her at her waist. ..

     She tightened my right hand that embraced her waist by pulling it towards  her. ..

" ouch. ..."

I shouted in pain. ..she leapt  from bed  out of scare. ..

  She glared me, completely oblivious what had happened. ..

I managed myself to be normal. ..

" shravan. ..are you okay. .?"

  She inquired me. ..her eyes were blinking like a butterfly. ..

" hhh. .mm...yeah. ..I am okay. .."

I mumbled with pain. ..

" no. ..you are not  okay. ..is it hurting a lot. .?"

She held  my right hand gently. ..her eyes were brimmed  with tears. ..

" sorry shravan. ..I did it accidentally. .."

" issh. .."

  I hissed. ..by looking deep into her eyes. ..

" stop worrying. ..I am okay. .."

She looked me imprecisely. ..I nodded yes to her firmly. ..

She sighed and went to complete her daily chores. ..

   I stood up and stepped out to the washroom ....

------------------------------------------------------

Sumo's pov :

   I wasn't sure how I ended up close to him. ..did he embrace me. .? I was sure that I felt his warmth around me. ..

  My cheeks turned redder ...I wondered why I feel like that. ..I couldn't stop me blushing. ..I didn't want to face him. ..I left the room hastily. ..

I started to cook breakfast. ..for the first time, I smiled without reason, losing myself into dream. ..

I smiled at my despair. ..everything between us going to be alright. .this thought itself gleamed a happiness in me. ..

I hummed my favourite melody...i stopped stirring the dish....

     'Is he standing at my back...'

    my humming went to a halt ....

My eyes widened to feel his warmth so close to me. ..I turned swiftly when I couldn't bare him anymore. ..

" look shravan. ...it's. .."

I stopped midway as I didn't find him there. ..

I clucked by slapping my forehead. ..I was dreaming. ..I bit my tongue to fathom my helplessness. ..

I blushed hardly. ..I wondered how he had   transformed me..His name itself brought me a  smile. ..the feeling of his warmth drive me crazy. ..

I shook my head to bring me back. ..

I Continued to cook. .

    I turn to open the fridge.i saw shravan was standing beside the fridge, staring at me. ..

A sudden warmth surged over my system. .I hung my head down to curtain my embarrass. ..

" shrava...n "

I stammered and stopped abruptly since I didn't find him there. ..

This time too. ..'stupid sumo '

I nodded my head ...that I got mad  for sure. ..

  'Sumo. ..focus. ..focus. ..'

I voluntarily dragged me from  his thoughts. ..

   I was about to finish cooking. ..I  needed a bowl that was kept on the upper shelf. ..my hands didn't  reach there ...

" may I help you. .?"

I heard his voice. ..

' oops. . . so this time you hear his voice too. ..excellent improvement. ..'.

This time I haven't turned to see him. ...

I kept on trying to reach the bowl. ..While I was trying, his long hands took  the bowl. ..

'Is he really standing behind me. .? Or ..am i dreaming again..? '

   I turned suddenly . ..I saw his face close to mine. ..my heart beat skipped. ..I jerked as if I was electrified. ..

' am i dreaming  still. ... ?"

I extended my index finger to touch his face ..

He shrunk his eyes with confusion. ..

I stood still and touched his nose tip. ..

'Oh ...my god...its him   ..i am not dreaming...'

He wiggled his eye brows. ..His lips curved into a naughty smile. ..

    I sweated profusely. ..my palms went moist. ..my heart seemed to be  vanished. ..and hence, I felt a hallow where my heart supposed to be. ..

  He stepped closure to me. ..

I stared him clueless what he is upto. ..

  I leaned back to maintain a distance between us. ....

He leaned towards me. ..He cupped my face and stared into my eyes. ..

'Shravan what you are doing. .? Why i feel weakened at your proximity..? Oh ...no...sumo...stay strong...dont look into his eyes...'

  Though my mind insisted me to stay strong, I couldn't make me up when he  caressed my cheeks. ..

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists. ..

He  leaned at my lips and planted a soft kiss at the corner. ..

   I looked him. .my eyes were tearing for no reason. ..He wiped my tears and kissed my eyes. ..He didn't speak. ..but his warmth did it loud. ..

   I couldn't control me crying. ..I pushed him and yet to leave the kitchen. ..He grasped my wrist. ..

" sumo. ..I love you. .."

His words were strong enough to break  the my silence. ..His words veiled the invisible curtain that existed between us. ..the dam got broken. ..I wept loudly with soared happiness. ..in between ,I smiled too. ...

Shravan did nothing. ... .he stood beside me...just fixed his gaze on me, witnessing my happiness. I didn't know why ..He too was tearing. ...perhaps,this must be the true love. .'.feeling each other '

.....yes. .. He proposed me. ..leaving behind all the misunderstandings, ego, self esteem, ....everything ...
....we love each other. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.2K 31
*Not just a Fan fiction* I saw Aaliya hug aunty and cry, and I felt like something burned my heart. It disturbed me to look at her that way. Why is i...
41.5K 3.5K 40
A girl is living with her maternal family after the tragic death of her parents, on a road accident. Her grandpa finds a suitable boy for her. Will...
13.4K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance
44.7K 2.3K 26
#180 in Fan Fiction as on 08/06/2017 #188 in Fan Fiction as on 06/06/2017 Random One shots of our favorite couple shravan and suman. Peep into their...