Earthlands Yellow Flash: A Na...

By Anime__Crossovers

After Pain, Naruto meets his father in a dream because of his emotional stress. Telling everything to him, Na... More

Chapter 1: Bye Konoha
Chapter 2: Welcome To Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: S-Class
Chapter 4 : Love and Regret
Chapter 5: Unknown Uchiha
Chapter 6: The Final Battle? Naruto vs Sasuke
Chapter 7: The First Week
Chapter 8: I'm always here
Chapter 9: The Return
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

A/N

2.6K 22 2
By Anime__Crossovers

I'm sorry to say that I won't be writing anymore as I just don't have the passion for it anymore. But my good friend @Akuhei__ has just started and I'd be extremely grateful if you went and checked out is new story "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze: Konaha's Tri-Bladed Dragon"! It's his first ever story but he's doing such and amazing job so far. Honestly can't wait to see how the story will turn out after the first chapter. Thank you for all your love and support and I hope to see you in his comments as I will be! Thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 193 26
- COMPLETED AND SPELL CHECKED - For years he's been searching for her and for years she's been oblivious to the fact that she's lost. What will happ...
1.3M 50.5K 139
Cassie Alessandra was just an average everyday high school student. WAS. Until she was supposedly killed by her school bully and thrown into a differ...
32.4K 652 21
After completing the 100-year quest, Natsu and the others return to Magnolia. They are greeted by the cheerful welcomes of citizens, and a huge party...
37.2K 707 18
In this story, Naruko, Sasuke, and Itachi are neglected by their parents. There is going to be naruto and fairy tail crossover. Hope u like my first...