The New Girl

By Kathy202

Allie is the popular girl who says and gets what she wants with the snap of her finger. She's the most beauti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
10 years later

Chapter 19

13K 330 71
By Kathy202

(Allie's POV)

I should've broken up with Derrick a long time ago, but if I did then I probably wouldn't have met her. Speaking of her, where is she? She hasn't been picking me up or been at school for a few days, I wonder if she's ok. And if I find out she is fine, then I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind on how I've been having to walk since she hasn't been getting me.

I spent all day staring at the classroom doors waiting for her to walk in, but she never showed, so getting tired of waiting I decided to ditch the rest of the day when the bell rang for lunch.

When it did I went to my locker and grabbed my things, then went to the cafeteria to get my friends, because I would've felt bad leaving them here, that and they would get mad about me ditching school without them and I would never hear the end of it.

"Hey dumb and dumber, I'm ditching the rest of the day, y'all coming?"

"No need for name calling, Emily said while furrowing her eyebrows, and yeah we're coming, but why are we ditching today?" She said gathering her things.

"I have something to do." I said avoiding eye contact.

"I bet she's worried about Spen-cer, since she didn't show up for school in a while." Quinn said poking and teasing me.

I smacked her fingers away, making her retreat." No I'm not worried, but I do care that she hasn't been giving me rides to and from school and has been making me walk." I said walking out of the cafeteria, but took a glance toward the table where she and her friends sit, but didn't see any of them.

"There's no need in denying it anymore, we already know about y'all." Emily said patting wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

Shit I forgot I told her about us after the party. I shrugged her arm off, "shut up." Then continued walking out of the school and getting in Emily's car.

After getting situated in Emily's car and started towards her house, Quinn spoke up," what are we gonna do about cheer practice, if we don't show up the coach will kick us off?"

Already thinking that through, I said,"Don't worry, I told the coach that we would be checking out other cheer teams we're gonna be up against in our next tournament."

"Nice cover up." Em said.

---------------------------------

We finally arrived at her house and I noticed a familiar vehicle parked in her drive way. Great if she's here then I'm sure the other ones here too. This'll be fun.

We walked to the front door and knocked and waited for someone to answer.

"Man Spencer's house is huge." Quinn said while staring at the house with wide eyes.

"Yeah, this place must cost a fortune." Emily said staring at the house too.

I rolled my eyes and ignored the two and turned my attention back to the door."why isn't anyone answering?" I said and knocked on the door again.

"Maybe there's a secret password to get in." Quinn said. Is she serious,"open sesame." Yup she is.

I facepalmed myself,"there's no secret password idiot."

"You never know." She said.

Ignoring her I knocked on the door again and finally someone answered and the person that answered was the last person I wanted to see.

"What are you doing here Stormy?" I asked glaring at her and crossing my arms.

"Well I'm obviously checking up on my friend and making sure she's ok since someone, hurt her." She said glaring back.

"Who hurt her?" I asked getting worried.

"Umm you did, I looked at her confused, yeah she's uspet because she saw you kissing Derrick. "

"Shit she saw that?" Stormy shook her head yes in response and started closing the door, but I forced my way in then ran up to her room, where i found her laying in bed crying softly and Blaire trying to comfort her.

Blaire turned around quickly and once she saw me her face went from comfort to angry," What are you doing here!"

"I came to talk to her." I said trying to stay calm. I heard footsteps behind me and new it was probably my friends and Stormy behind me.

Blaire got up off the bed and took a couple steps toward me. "Why do you want to talk to Spenc? So you can hurt her again, because thats the only thing your good at."

"Hey let Allie -,
"Quinn, stay out of it." I said still trying to stay calm, but struggling to do so.

"I didn't intend or want to hurt her and what she saw between me and Derrick was a misunderstanding. I was breaking up with him, but he happened to kiss me.... But I didnt kiss him back!" I said loud enough so she could here me.

"That's bullshit!" This time it was Stormy talking. "We all know you like messing with people's feelings and that you wouldn't ruin your popularity."

Sighing and getting mad I still stayed calm," it's true I was breaking up with him."

"Whatever, you're still not talking to Spencer!" Blaire said.

"Yeah, just do us a favor and leave you've done enough damage and not just to Spencer."

Is she really gonna bring that up now?!

She turned around after hearing Stormy,"what do you mean not just me. Did something happen?"

My anger turned to panick," nothing happened." I said to the girl laying in bed, who still wasn't looking at me.

"Nothing!!! You call everything you did to me nothing!"

"What I did was stupid and a mistake I was jealous." I said remembering what I did to her and feeling bad.

"So you take it out on me!"

"What happened?" She asked.

I looked at Her then Stormy begging her not to tell her, but it was too late.

"I'll tell you what happened." Stormy said staring at me angrily.

"Remember when we went dress shopping?" Stormy asked Her who responded with a yes.

"Don't do this." I begged Stormy, but the girl in the bed held up a hand at me telling me to be quiet.

Stormy continued,"As I was saying, remember all the bruises, scars and black eye?" The girl shook her head yes then after a second her eyes widened and started tearing up and she covered her mouth and looked at me then Stormy, who continued her story.

"Yeah, she did this, because I was getting to close to you and if I didn't stay away from you she would've made my school year hell."

My eyes teared up and my heart filled with regret. Regretting everything I did in the past and hating myself for it. But the one thing I feel sad about is hurting her. I've never felt bad about hurting someone, but it pained me to see Her like this.

"Now you know why Allie's no good for you." Stormy said and walked over to Her to give her a hug but she pushed Stormy away.

"Go away." She said.

"But Spenc-

"Everyone just go away and leave me alone!"

Stormy got off the bed and walked out of the room, not without shoulder checking me, but I didn't care at the moment. Blaire glared at me and left after Stormy. I turned around and signaled for my friends to leave too.

I then walked toward her and touched her on her shoulder, but she flinched and moved away," I said everyone leave, including you."

I headed out of her room, but stopped," I'm sorry for everything I did... I truly am." Then left.

When I got outside I saw that Stormy and Blaire already left and the only people outside were my friends, who were sitting in the car waiting on me. I walked over to them and told them I would walk home, they looked at each other then at me and shook their head ok, without arguing.

I started home and after 10 minutes of walking I noticed their was a car following me. I stopped assuming it was my friends, but it wasn't. It was Ash. Fuck!

He pulled up to me," Well well well if it isn't miss Queen Bee herself." He said smiling.

"What the fuck do you want Ash?! You know what nevermind I'm not in the mood!" I started walking away, but when I did I heard the car door open then heard someone jogging toward me.

"Where do you think your going?" He said grabbing my arm and poking my back with something metal, which I'm assuming is a gun.

He shoved me in the passenger seat and got in the driver seat not taking the gun off me. "Lets take a little drive."

He started the car and started driving.

"What do you want to talk about Ash!"

"Thanks for asking...hmmm where should I start oh yeah, well after receiving your little threats about calling the cops, I knew you were trying to use my paranoia agaisnt me, but it didnt work, because I got help for that."

"Shit!" I said to myself.

(Let me tell you guys a little something about him, Ash was a paranoid kid and one day when he broke a window he got so scared that he didnt show up to school for days until he finally admitted to what he did. The point is that me and my friends made a plan to make him as paranoid as possible, by sending him threatening messages, until he admitted to what he did, but it didnt work.)

He kept driving and stopped in front of my house. I looked at him confused.

He smiled at me. "Since you decided to mess with me, I'll mess with you too"

I still looked at him confused,"what do you mean?"

"Let me just say someone close to you, is gonna get a bullet to the head. It'll happen anywhere at anytime time amd it could be anyone like Derrick or Emily or even what's her name..... Spencer is it?" He said smirking at me.

"Leave her out of this! If you want to kill someone kill me."

"I don't want to kill you I want you to suffer!"

"Look I wont tell anyone about that night and I'm sorry for making you paranoid, just don't hurt anyone." I said pleeding.

"It's too late for that, now get out!" He said with a serious face and pointing the gun at me.

I got out fixing to run and tell my mom what happened, but he stopped me," if you tell anyone about this, then your little girlfriend, will be the first to go."

I stood there not moving and thought, fuck what did I do if I would've just told the cops what happened none of this would be happening. Why am I so stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 18.8K 21
"Miss Willis didn't reply. She seemed stuck in place, and it was in that moment I realised she wanted this just as much as me." Seventeen year old Pe...
712 32 28
*Story updated Mondays and Fridays* It's easy to crush on your teacher, especially when she's an absolute goddess that makes your stomach fill with t...
1.5K 66 42
Story is about a lesbian girl falls in love with a bisexual. There best friends tho but with benfits story.a lot of stuff changed through the story s...
Wren By S

Romance

27.1K 2.3K 44
(Book 5) *Complete* Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the...