Don't Underestimate The Bad G...

By tattoosandtears

cover by: @cat_walker ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You ready?" I said smiling at her, my hand on the handle. "On t... More

Authors Note
Cast
Prologue
First Impressions
Lacy Underwear
Maybe She's Easy
Cliche Much?
I Don't Think So
Feelings
Warm Greetings
The House Party
Join?
Meeting the Gang
Initiation
Cheater
Kill The Messenger
Crossfire
Alleyways
Tears
Alone
Explanations
Karma
Good Mornings
Fights
Blood
A/N IMPORTANT
Crash
News
I love you
Midnight
Rage
Adventures
Reminiscing
Late Nights
Ace of Hearts
Home Sweet Home
The Ball Part I
Dress to Impress

The Date

8.4K 229 80
By tattoosandtears

WAZZUPPPP PEOPLES! IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER AND LEMME TELL YOUUUU! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS. THE PICS BELOW ARE OF WHAT ANGEL AND JAX WORE AND WHERE THEIR DATE WAS!! ENJOY. 

Jax's POV

I rang the doorbell as I paced on her porch. 

Am I nervous? Yes. Am I ready to shit my pants? Maybe.

What if she doesn't even like me? Does she like me? What if she regrets saying yes? I shouldn't have pressured her. What if--

The door opened and Angel stepped out, closing the door behind her. I looked down at her, "Goddamn."

She giggled and looked down. I put my index finger underneath her chin, making her look up at me. 

"You look beautiful," I said huskily. 

She was wearing a royal blue dress that defined her curvy frame. It was backless showing of her pair of angel wings. Her dark hair cascaded down her shoulders in waves. Her eyes a burning silver. Burning right through me. 

Jesus. Help me. I'm falling. Fast. 

"You look very tast-handsome," she said biting her lip. I smiled at her slip up, "Ready to go?"

She nodded as I placed my hand on the small of her back, making her shiver under my touch.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I opened the car door for her. "On our date," I smirked as she sat inside frowning.

I closed the door and walked to the other side.

I quickly said inside and started the car. She looked at me smiling, I wiggled my eyebrows and reached into the glove compartment, pulling out a black satin blindfold. 

"We're gonna have to put this on you," I winked and placed it on her eyes, tying it in the back. 

I looked at her, smiling like an idiot. Her. She's so perfect. I saw the ghost of a scar on her cheekbone. I frowned, tracing the scar. How did I not notice it before? She leaned into my touch, sighing. 

"Are we there yet?" She smiled making me laugh. "We haven't even left your driveway yet." 

I pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the highway.

"I have a couple questions for you," she sang. "Ask away," I chuckled, still looking at the road. 

"Weren't you dating Chloe?" She asked bluntly almost making me choke.

"Chloe? No, never. We just f--

"Fucked?" I looked over at her smirking. 

Strangely, I loved the way she said it. 

"I figured. I was a little confused when she called you her 'boyfriend' ," she said putting air quotations on boyfriend. 

I chuckled, "next question."

"Do you dance?" She asked smiling, her dimples showing.

"Depends. Why?" I questioned, focusing on the dark road. 

She sighed. "Well, my parents are planning to do a pretty big charity event and I kinda need a date sooo..."

I gasped. "Is Angel Lilith Kingsley asking me me to be her one and only date to a charity ball?"

She chuckled ad nodded. "Will you do me the honor?"

"Yes I do!" I squealed, fake-sniffing. 

"He said yes!" She yelled, fist bumping the air. I laughed and placed my hand on her thigh. 

"Wait. How do you know my full name Jax Damon Wilder?" She asked.

"Well. I had Parker do a background search on you after we first met you at Heaven's." I said awkwardly, cringing at how creepy it sounded. She laughed and shook her head. 

"You are so weird."

"Am not." I retorted. 

"Hold on! How do you know my full name?" I asked her. 

"I listen to the attendance at school like a normal person!" She chuckled.

I shook my head even though she couldn't see me. "You are anything but normal."

She laughed and shrugged.

"You know you're a pretty cool person when you're not getting shot at," I said pulling into the parking lot.

"Same to you Wilder," she giggled, " are we here?"

I quickly got out of the driver's seat and opened her side. "Yes," I whispered in her ear making her jump.

"Here," I said leading hereunto the beach.

"Are we at the beach?" She asked, struggling to walk.

"Guess you'll have to wait and see." I snickered.

She huffed as I led her to the wood canopy. She stooped and took off her heels. 

"Is it getting hard for you to walk," I whispered teasingly in her ear. 

"Don't. If you're not going to help don't tease me," she growled. 

I laughed and picked her up in bridal style, making her yelp out in surprise. 

"What are you doing?" She shrieked. 

"You said 'if you're not going to help me don't tease me' so I'm helping." I said chuckling at her now rosy cheeks. I finally let her down once we were infant of the canopy. 

She huffed again. "Can I pleaseee take it off now?" 

"As you wish princess," I said tugging on the blindfold. making it fall from her face. 

"Wow," she gasped.

"Do you like it?" I whispered behind her, wrapping my arms around her small waist. 

"I love it," she breathed. 

FUCK YEAH. MISSION MOTHERFUCKING ACCOMPLISHED. 

I rented the beach for the night so it's just us. Isabella and Laura helped, Laura wanted to do a romantic dinner but I knew that wasn't very Angel. So I had to get a candy bar instead of normal food. I set up several loveseats and a candy bar surrounded by candles. Pretty damn romantic if I say so myself. 

I grabbed her hand and led her to the loveseats. We sat down and Angel immediately started stuffing her mouth with chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows. 

Realizing I was staring at her, she looked up at me and smiled with her mouth still full. This girl.

"Come here," I said patting my lap. 

She happily obliged and crawled onto my lap. She stalled me, my hands on her hips. 

"Thank you so much. No one has ever taken the time to do something like this for me." She whispered, hiding her face in my chest.

I frowned, remembering Alex. That fucker. If he ever touches a hair on her head I'll--

"Jax, You're hurting me." Angel shrieked. I noticed my grip on her hips tightened. I quickly let go. 

"I'm sorry," I whispered tracing the tattoos on her collarbone. It was a gun surrounded by red roses.

"What does it mean?" I asked looking down at her. She smiled," roses are my favorite flowers. The gun shows something I love and hate. I love that it gives me strength and power but I hate it because almost everyone I love has been killed on the other side of it."

"I-i" I stuttered. I wanted to know more. Everything. Every little detail about her. What she's afraid of. What keeps her up at night. What makes her happy . She was just so different. I wanted to tell her but she'd probably think I was a psychopath or something.

"Spit it out Wilder," she laughed tracing my jaw. The skin where she touched felt like it was on fire. 

"What do the rest of your tattoos mean?" I asked huskily. She smiled, dimples appearing. 

She stood up and turned around, showing me her tatted back. 

        Angel wings. 

"Pretty self explanatory," she giggled. They were two large black wings, starting at her shoulder bladed and ending somewhere on her hip. 

She turned to her side slightly pulling her dress, exposing her ribcage. She had a red dragon tattoo on it.

"The dragon to me means power and strength. It shows how something can be so dangerous but at the same time be so beautiful"

She slightly tugged her dress down exposing more of her  underboob tattoo. It was a skull in the middle and and wings on either side of it.

"This one means death is inevitable. That's why I got the skull." 

She pulled her dress back in place and extended her forearm. It was a another gun surrounded by rose but the words 'never look back' were on the gun. 

"I know, ANOTHER gun tattoo. My best friend Aella and I got matching ones," her voice broke," it was like a promise. No matter all the stupid and crazy shit we did, we'd never regret it."

"What happened to her?" I asked, looking up at her. 

"Alex killed her." She said with an emotionless expression on her face, but her eyes gave her away. The hurt and pain in them. Here eyes weren't that burning silver anymore, they were cold as she stared off into space. 

I pulled her on my lap, taking her by surprise. I traced her features, wanting to memorize her. 

"What makes you happy Jax?" She asked suddenly.

"You."

"You're just saying tha--"

"No, it's true. You've been the only thing that gets me out of bed these past few months. Before you came in my life I was so angry and lonely. I had Parker and Ryder of course, but I couldn't ever tell them how I felt." I said looking at her plump lips. 

"You saved me Angel." I whispered, starting to lean in. I notice we were both leaning in, centimeters apart. I closed my eyes, my lips begging to be on hers. 

Thunder suddenly boomed, making us both jump back. 

It started to rain, my eyes widened taking off my jacket and placing it over Angel's shoulders. 

"Come on. We gotta get out of here before it starts pouring."

I grabbed her hand as we quickly ran to the car. I quickly opened the door for her and ran to the driver's side. We just sat in silence, we were both soaking wet.

We looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"Oh my God, I.. can't breathe," Angel said gasping for air. I shook my head, smiling like and idiot and started the car.

I pulled out of the parking lot and started to make my way back to Angel's house. 

I suddenly grabbed her hand and laced my fingers with hers. I brought her tiny hand up to my face, looking at her. She looked back at me with a dimpled smile. I feathered her knuckles with kisses, kissing the scars on her knuckles. 

I pressed our hands against her warm thigh, tracing circles on her hand as I drove. 

We talked about everything from what we love to do in our free time to who would win in a fight, aliens or zombies. This girl was different. Different was just what I needed. 

I pulled into her driveway, rain still during outside. 

"You ready?" I said smiling at her, my hand on the handle. 

"On three," she said throwing my soaked jacket in the backseat. 

"One.."

"Two.." 

"Three!"

We both opened the door at the same time, running out into the pouring rain and through the garden. 

I realized Angel stopped running, I quickly turned around to find Angel smiling at the sky in the middle of the garden. I looked at her confused, walking towards her. 

I stood in front of her smiling, she looked at me, her eyes shining. 

I glanced down at her lips then back at her. Everything disappeared, it was just us. No rain, no garden, no gangs, or crazy ex-boyfriends who would make good carpets. 

Just us. 

She looked at my lips and met my gaze. I couldn't take it anymore. 

My lips claimed her, hungry for her touch, her smile, her. My hand found its way to her back, pressing her small body against mine. I cupped her head, deepening the kiss. I smiled realizing she was on her tippy toes. She smiled against my lips, running her hands through my wet hair. The rain getting even harder. 

And just like that. We kissed again. 

OMFGGG SO PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS A GODDAMN ROLLERCOASTER WRITING THIS DAMN CHAPTER. HOPE U LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO. :) PLZ VOTE AND TELL ME WHACHA THINK I LOVE HEARING FROM U GUYS. HEHEHE BYEEEEEEE

stay bad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 55.6K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
795K 18.2K 34
Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| *** He threw me on the bed and...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.2K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...