The Return of the Skywalkers...

By TwentyOneJedi011

-TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER THE FORCE AWAKENS- (Based on the theory that Rey is Luke's daughter) Rey lands on Ah... More

Chapter One - Luke.
Chapter Two- Finn.
Chapter three- Rey.
Chapter Four- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Five- Leia.
Chapter Six- Rey.
Chapter Seven- Poe.
Chapter Eight- Luke.
Chapter Nine- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Ten- Finn.
Chapter Eleven- Lyra.
Chapter Twelve- Leia.
Chapter Thirteen- Rey.
Chapter Fourteen- Jyn.
Chapter Fifteen- Luke.
Chapter sixteen- Finn.
Chapter seventeen- Rey.
Chapter eighteen- Poe.
Chapter nineteen- Cassian.
Chapter Twenty- Finn.
Chapter Twenty One- Bodhi.
Chapter Twenty Two- Jyn.
Chapter Twenty Three- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Twenty Four- Leia.
Chapter Twenty Five- Luke.
Chapter Twenty Six- Rey.
Chapter Twenty Seven- Finn.
Chapter Twenty Eight- Rey.
Chapter Twenty Nine- Rey.
Chapter Thirty One- Lyra.
Chapter Thirty Two- Poe.
Chapter Thirty Three- Finn.
Chapter Thirty Four- Luke.
Chapter Thirty Five- Rey.
Chapter Thirty Six- Lyra.
Chapter Thirty Seven- Leia.
Chapter Thirty Eight- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Thirty Nine- Cassian.
Chapter Forty- Jyn.
Chapter Forty One- Rey.
Chapter Forty Two- Rose.
Chapter Forty Three- Poe.
Chapter Forty Four- Lyra.
Chapter Forty Five- Finn.
Chapter Forty Six- Rey.
Chapter Forty Seven- Luke.
Chapter Forty Eight- Leia.
Chapter Forty Nine- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Fifty- Lyra.
Chapter Fifty One- Rose.
Chapter Fifty Two- Audrey.
Chapter Fifty Three- Finn.
Chapter Fifty Four- Luke.
Chapter Fifty Five- Poe.
Chapter Fifty Six- C.J..
Chapter Fifty Seven- Lyra.
Chapter Fifty Eight- Leia.
Chapter Fifty Nine- Bodhi.
Chapter Sixty- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Sixty One- Finn.
Chapter Sixty Two- Rey.
Chapter Sixty-Three Poe.
Chapter Sixty Four- Finn.
Chapter Sixty Five- Cassian.
Chapter Sixty Six- Rey.
Chapter Sixty Seven- Lyra.
Chapter Sixty Eight- Kylo Ren.
Chapter Sixty Nine- Leia.
Chapter Seventy- Luke.
Chapter Seventy One- Rey.
Chapter Seventy Two- Poe.
Chapter Seventy Three- Lyra.
Chapter Seventy Four- Leia.
Chapter Seventy Five- Luke.
Chapter Seventy Six- Rose.
Chapter Seventy Seven- Finn.
Chapter Seventy Eight- Lyra.
Chapter Seventy Nine- Poe.
Chapter Eighty- Rey.
Sequel is up!
Prologue- Rey. (extra)

Chapter Thirty- Rose.

276 6 21
By TwentyOneJedi011

"I wonder if stars have wars?" I think aloud, walking around the planet that Luke hid on for the last thirteen years.

Finn turns to me, a confused and slightly annoyed expression painted on his face.

"What?"

"Like, you know, stars ... I wonder if they ever fight." I shrug. "I'm sorry, I tend to think aloud when I'm nervous. We may continue walking now."

He nods and then sighs. "Let's go."

We decide to split up into two. Me on one side of the planet, and Finn on the other.

I search, looking for my childhood best friend.

I'm honestly pretty ticked at Luke. He called my new friend 'just a stormtrooper', which definitely isn't true, as Finn is way more than a stormtrooper. He's a friend. And used to be a son. He's someone with a dark past who's turning his life around.

As I'm thinking, I spot something in the grass.

Blood.

"Finn! Finn come here!" I scream, he runs over to me.

"What?" He asks, I point to the blood. "... it's blood,"

"Rey!"

"REY!? Where are you?"

I continue shouting her name, while Finn goes silent. "REY! Where are-"

"Rose!" He whispers, pointing to the ship in the distance. "There's her ship. She might still be here!"

"What?" I say. "REY!"

We quickly run in the direction of the ship.

"Rey!" Finn shouts again, as he's running. "We're coming for you! Hold on!"

When we reach it, however, there's no sign she's in there.

But then I hear something.

Chirp!

I look into the ship, seeing a bunch of bird-like creatures. They're various amounts of colors with big eyes, however, most of them are orange and brown.

"Finn," I whisper, and he turns to me.

"What?"

"Look."

"Oh," he says, sitting beside me. "hi little thing."

"It's not a thing it's a living being." I snap. "Hi buddy, I'm Rose. Can you talk? Have you seen our friend?"

Chirp!

"No?" I ask. "You don't speak our language, do you?"

Chirp!

"Didn't think so." I sigh. "Well, it's not safe out here for you guys. Is it? Look how dusty it is. Why don't you guys come with us?"

Chirp!

"I'll take that as a okay." I state. "Come on, follow us."

They do as I said, and follow Finn and I towards our ship. Apparently Rey isn't here anymore. But she was definitely here before we landed.

"Now where?" Finn asks.

"I say, let's go back home," I suggest. "Obviously Rey was kidnapped by the First Order. It's not like we can fight them on our own."

"Rose, Rey could be dead by the time we look for her." Finn snaps. "I'm not letting that happen. It's either your with me or your against me, but either way, I'm finding Rey."

"Alright," I surrender. "but first we're stopping by the base."

"Wait," Finn freezes. "you're with me?"

"Of course I am, you nerd." I laugh. "There's no way I'm letting my OTP die!"

"I thought Lyra and Poe were your OTP?"

"First of all, Pyra, that's their ship name." I correct. "And I have multiple OTPs!"

"Fine."

"Let's go." I say. "These Porgs are tired."

"What?"

"Porgs, I decided to name them, Porgs." I inform. "It's sweet."

"Alright."

~

"What do you mean Rey's ship was there but she wasn't?!" Luke demands. "And that there was ... blood?"

"Look, it might not've be been her blood." I assure. "That could be the stormtroopers, or maybe even Bens! All I know, is Rey put up a fight, and there's no way she let them kill her."

"But she wasn't in the right state of mind!" Luke states. "She was angry, upset, and probably tired."

"Luke, I know she's alive." Finn says quietly. "I can feel her, sense her. She's alive. Not even close to dead."

"How do you sense her?" Luke asks, crossing his arms

"Somehow I-we, um, Rey and I, we have a connection." Finn stutters. "When we met, it started. It just grew and got stronger. I know when she's hurt, like she knows when I'm hurt."

"A force-bond?" Luke mutters.

"What?" I ask.

"A force-bond." Luke repeats, louder this time. "It's when a force sensitive gets really connected with someone, they form a bond. They can see and feel everything that happens to the other. It could be with someone they're in love with, a family member, or just a friend. Just as long as they're close."

"That's what Finn and Rey have." Poe states. "That's why you said something was wrong! You felt it!"

"My ship is sailing. And I love it!"

"Finn, do you know what this means?" Lyra asks, turning to the former stormtrooper. "You guys are meant to be! You're soulmates!"

"I don't really believe in those ... but.."

"If you're connected through the force, then you kind of are." Luke replies. "But I wouldn't call it 'soulmates' if I were you."

"As much as I'd love you and my niece together, I got to say you guys shoulder get going." Leia says. "There's no way I'm losing another person I love to my son."

"Yeah, you two should get going." Luke states.

"Three." Leia corrects. "You're going, Luke,"

"Leia, we walked about this." Luke says quietly.

"You may think Rey hates you now, but she doesn't mean it." Leia replies. "How would you feel if the father who abandoned you, didn't come and save you?"

"Rey's strong." Luke replies. "She can take care of herself."

"Are you flipping kidding me?!" Leia shouts. "What if something were to happen to you, or her? And you didn't get a chance to see her one last time?! How would you feel? I don't know about you, but I'd feel sick. I'm lucky I got to see Han before he died. Because if I didn't, I'd feel terrible."

"Leia," Luke snaps. "I told you, I'm not coming. Drop it. Because I'm not changing my mind."

"You are so selfish." Leia replies. "You better not regret your decision. You nerfhurder."

Leia walks off angrily, leaving behind a 'selfish nerfhurder', and the four of us.

"She's right you know." Poe states. "Rey already feels abandoned by you, how will she feel when you don't come when she needs you the most? This is it, Luke, this is how you can show you care."

"Agreed." Lyra nods.

"Yeah," I state. "You're a real curse word."

"ROSIE!" Poe shouts.

"I didn't say anything bad, I said curse word. There's a difference." I reply.

"She's so innocent." Finn says.

"Look at her trying to be tough." Lyra smiles.

"I may be small, but I'm definitely strong." I snap. "Let's go find peanut."

"Peanut?" Finn repeats.

"Yeah, Peanut," I say. "It's what Poe and Lyra called Rey and I when we were younger, Peanut."

"Why are you calling me Peanut?" Finn asks.

"You're now part of the adorable squad." Lyra says. "Congratulations. Now, really, let's find Rey."

"If they dared to touch a hair on my baby sisters head." Poe growls, stomping away.

"Apparently Poe's coming." I sigh. "Who else?"

"Huh, I'll come." Lyra replies. "Rey has been hurt one too many times for my liking."

"Great!" Finn exclaims. "It's settled. Rose, Poe, Lyra, BB, and I are going."

"And Kay," we quickly turn around to see Jyn and Cassian, standing a few feet away from us, arms crossed and Kay behind. "Lyra Kimberly Andor, you are taking your brother."

"He's not my brother!" Lyra snaps.

"Really, mom and papa! I'm not taking that ... bucket of bolts or whatever. He's annoying." Lyra protests.

"Last time you went out to fight the First Order, you ended up being gone for years." Jyn sighs. "You still didn't tell us what happened in that short period of time. You are taking him. I'm sorry. I know he can be annoying. Soo annoying."

"Fine. But we go by my rules. That goes for all of you." Lyra states, sighing and walking off, the annoying droid following behind.

"Daughter of Jyn and Cassian, I will hold you."

"I don't want you to hold me!" I hear Lyra shout. "Ugh! You stupid robot."

I glance at Finn, and we laugh. "We should go before he slaps her."

"I agree." Finn chuckles. "C'mon, Rosie.."

"Bye Luke," we say, walking towards the ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 939 46
STAR WARS SPOILERS!! We all know the smuggler Han Solo, who, in a fluke of fate, met Luke Skywalker and his sister, Leia Organa. Because of The Force...
20.1K 320 43
The daughter of Han and Leia sister of Ben and overall best female smuggler known in any system but after all she was trained by the best {the force...
1.8K 32 13
Poe Dameron x OC Takes place during The Force Awakens *** Brianna Organa-Solo must fight her brother, with the help of her best friend Poe Dameron...
277 0 15
What If Rey was introduced as a mandalorian princess and not a scavenger? What if Finn was a mandalorian soldier and served under her? What if Rey's...