tom holland facts

By unofficialtomholland

The title describes it all; facts about the fabulous person known as Tom Holland. [First of its kind] [Highes... More

Authors' Note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
42

38

1.5K 54 4
By unofficialtomholland

As said in fact number 35, Tom already broke his nose twice (on set of 'The lost City of Z' and on 'Chaos Walking'). On November 13, 2017, he broke his nose for the third time, again on the set of Chaos Walking; he told his fan base via Instagram story. "What a way to finish a movie," he quotes.

UPDATE: He didn't really broke his nose! On November 18, 2017, he corrected his past Instagram story with the words "early diagnosis", again, in his story. 

~~~

(Hey everyone! Athena here :) Just so you know, Y/H/C means Your Hair Color. Enjoy this fact's blurb!)

Sighing softly, I press the bag of ice to my friend's nose. "And how did you break your nose again?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," Tom chuckles softly. Because of the pressure I'm putting on his nose, he kinda sounds like Squidward from Spongebob. I giggle softly at my thoughts.

"Is this like...the third time?"

"Shut up, Y/N!" He laughs. I giggle softly and bite my lip gently. I gaze over his features slowly, skipping over his eyes. My own orbs trace over his sharp jawline; I do my best not to swoon. I take notice in the position we're in; Tom's sitting on the counter of his hotel room, me standing in between in legs. I will my cheeks to not turn red. This crush just keeps getting worse and worse.

"U-Um, Y/N?" Tom speaks softly. I look in his eyes, swallowing the small lump in my throat at how intense they are. "Do you think this is a bad time to ask you out on a date?"

My eyes widen slightly, but my smile widens even more. I shake my head slightly, some strands of my Y/H/C hair falling out of my messy bun. "It's never a bad time to ask that."

"Well, in that case. Are you free on Friday?"

~~~

a/n

UGH
WHY TOM
WHYYY?!
You shouldn't be let outside. You're an idiot. A cute, little idiot-bean.

- Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
35.6K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong