He Taught Me How To Kiss

By MarvellousAlien

"Don't tell me, you don't know how to kiss?" "No, I don't know. My parents never allowed me to watch this kin... More

Prologue
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

1.

2.7K 67 34
By MarvellousAlien

A ray of sunlight fell on my face, daring me to get up. Ha-ha-ha! You think you can make me wake up. No way! I quickly covered my face with my blanket. Look Sun, I won. I chuckled while half sleeping. I was just enjoying my victory over sun-rays when I heard my alarm. I take off my blanket and snooze the alarm.

I groaned and made my way to the washroom. I emptied my urinary bladder. Striping out of clothes, I turned the shower on. Coldwater was travelling all over my body, from my head to toe. I closed my eyes and lifted my face up to the shower and let the water roam all over my body. I run my hands over my hair and enjoy my shower.

My life is perfect. I have no worries to think about in the shower. I have everything I want in life. Good grades, Good reputation, no friends, no boyfriend and no complicated relationships. I have no tensions of breakups or trusting someone. I am alone but happy. I love myself.

My life is a lot simpler than others, or I should say that I didn't make it complicated for me. I always accept what life had planned for me instead of crying over something you don't have. I don't care whether someone hates me or not? I love me and that enough for me to be happy.

I turned off the tap and grabbed a black towel from the side stand and wrapped it around me. Yup, you have read it write black towel. I like the black colour a lot. All my things are black, like my black satin robe, a black toothbrush, black combs, my all clothes are almost black.Call it my Obsession or whatever. I don't care.

I wore a grey buttoned shirt paired with black jeans. And shoes, black and white Adidas. I dried my hair with my dryer and put them in a high ponytail. And at last, I wore my most important thing. My glasses!.

I picked my bag from the cabinet and made my way towards the kitchen. I grab an apple from the counter and wash it and took a bite of it. I went outside the apartment and after locking the door. I sat in my car and put my seatbelt on and drive at medium speed. My dad always advised me that 'Safety comes first, whether you like it or not.'

My dad is the best dad in the whole world and same with my mom. But apparently, he is not the best husband for my mom. And mom was not right for him too. They had a lot of arguments but never told me about them. They both had divorced when I was in 5th grade. They didn't force me to live with them or snatch me from one another. I decided to live separate when I reached high school. And yeah I am in high school now. In meanwhile I lived at my dad's sometimes and sometimes at my mom's home. They both respect my decision and never said any harsh words to me. I appreciate them and never argue with their choice. I gave them the space they want and deserve, and they did the same for me. We learned to respect each other's decisions. And now, they both are happy in their separate lives. My dad married another woman and same with my mom, she married someone else. My step-dad and step-mom both are very sweet, but no one can take place of my birth parents.

I arrived at my high school. After parking my car in the parking lot. I made my way to school. And straight walk towards my locker. I picked my first two period's book and put them in my bag. I made my way to my first class. I sit in the front row. I am not a backbencher type. I don't like sitting in the back. When you sit in front, you can easily concentrate on the lecture and had a better view of the blackboard. No heads interrupting in the middle of the class. Perfect for studying. I know what you guys have been thinking. Yup. I am a nerd. But it's not a bad thing, right?

After a pretty good English lecture, I put my books in my bag, and I walked out of the class.

After some more classes, it's finally time for my Maths class. Yay!

I love Maths, but some say 'Maths is boring,' 'They hate Maths.'

I don't care what others say or think. All I know is that I love Maths and it's a good subject whom you can spend time easily.

I walked into my math class and settled down in the first row.

Few mins later, My maths teacher entered and after slamming his books with a loud voice. He starts today's lecture. Today's speech is all about Algebra! My favourite topic.

Our full concentrate was on the lecture. Okay! At least mine. Others were throwing paper balls at each other. Suddenly, the door of the lecture room opened, and Asher was standing there trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry Mr. Mark, I woke up late." He excuses in his morning 'sexy' voice. Wait! All the girls in the school say that okay. According to me, he got a normal voice like us. I don't understand why the whole school gives attention to a particular boy or a girl. It's bizarre. Okay back to the lecture.

He went to his seat after making some more lame excuses. Mr. Mark was very angry with him. I guess today was not his day. After an enjoyable lecture, we heard the bell, and all the students rush outside the class. I waited for a little so that I can make out in pieces. I don't want to get any bruises. After getting up from my seat, I was walking out when I heard Mr. Mark was calling my name. Okay. No big deal. I am his favourite student. I walked up to Mr. Mark.

"Hailey, wait I need to talk to you."

Okay, waiting.

He went outside the class. And after some time, he shows up with Asher and Noah, on his right. Asher was looking at me and then start looking down. Mr. Mark had an angry look on his face.

Mr Mark walked to his desk and started finding some paper. They both walked to me and stood beside me. Completely ignoring me, it's not like I want their attention or something else. But at least they can explain to me why I am here. What the hell? Everybody is going to their houses, and I'm stuck here with these three.

Mr Mark looked at me and walked towards me. Holding two papers in his hand. He stands at some distance before me.

"Hailey, I know what you are thinking. The reason why you are here is this" he handed me two papers and continued "After seeing this It's easy for you to choose one?"

I looked down at the papers. It was the tests of Maths. Asher and Noah's names were written on the paper. One was Asher's test, and the other was Noah's test. Asher got 15 out of 50. And Noah got 9 out of 50. Okay, what's it all regarding? What I have to choose? And why?

"Sir, can you please elaborate on this. I don't know what you are talking about."

The confusion was all over me. Asher and Noah were looking at me. Blankly. Mr. Mark sighed before explaining to me.

"Hailey, you are one of my best students. I know it won't be hard for you. Look at these tests and then decide whom you have to give tuition. It's up to you."

I blinked my eyes in horror and looked at them. They were carelessly looking here and there while their hands in their jeans pocket. I look back at Mr. Mark. Hope was on his face. Why?

He explained to me why I have to give tuition to one. He said it would somehow benefit me too. Now, this makes me a little better. I again looked at their tests and looked at the mistakes that they've made. I am making my decision on the base of their mistakes.

After a long battle inside me. I finally decided.

I choose Asher.

Why? Right? I will tell you guys later.

Mr. Mark looks so happy like a kid who got a lot of candies for free. Both boys looked sad. Okay, I can understand the sadness of Asher but why is Noah unhappy? Whatever. Who cares.

Mr. Mark told that Ian is going to be his tutor. Noah sadly agrees. And Asher he was staring at me the whole time. It's like he's trying to kill me with his gaze.

Mr. Mark didn't ask for any reasons from me about the selection. Nor, I tell him. After some time I said bye to Mr. Mark and walked out of the class towards my locker. Unlocking my cabinet, I put some extra notes into the locker.

After locking the locker, I was about to walk away when I heard footsteps approaching. I turned my head; my body was still in its place. I looked at my back and saw Asher was coming. All the students left the school. So, it's just Mr. Mark, Noah, Asher and Me in the school. I ignored him and walked towards my car.

"Hey, wait! What's your name? Nerdy?" He shouted from behind, making me stop. I slowly turned around. He was standing away from me, a small frown has appeared on his face, and his face was slightly lifted up, his hand was on his waist. It's like he is trying to remember something. Obviously my name. He just said it.

"Hailey is my name." I calmly said and fold my arms across my chest and wait for him to say something.

"Oh, Hailey"

"I need to ask you something," he said and took some steps closer to me. We were now standing at an average distance.

"Hailey, I know you are a good student. But what you are thinking is not going to happen. I know no wait everybody knows you don't have friends. You choose me so we could be friends. Listen, this not going to happen. Okay? And on the other hand, I think Noah is more interested in you. You should pick him for tutoring." He ended.

I furrowed on his pathetic speech.

Friends? Are you kidding me?

He thinks I'm dying for him like others. Well, no. I'm not. I barely look at him. Other than that my focus is only on my studies. I never give a shit about school gossips.

Plus he's right. I can pick Noah too. They both are handsome. Asher is six feet tall, got brown eye colour, silky brown hairs, light skin tone. Every girl's romantic type.

Other hand Noah is six feet tall too, got blonde hairs, grey eyes and light skin tone.

But I didn't pick him because of their appearance. There is a different reason. I don't care how they look. Good or bad. I don't care.

After this speech, I think I made the right decision. I'm glad that I picked Asher.

"First, thanks for telling me, I am a good student. Second, I don't want to be your friend. Wait, I don't need friends okay!. Third, you are right. I can choose Noah. But I choose you because you know the basics of math which he didn't. You mostly put wrong signs and his mistakes. Ahh. Leave them. And you also got 15 marks more than him. " he blinked and again snatch the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry. I thought y-you are interested in me."

"Good. You told me this. Let me clear one thing I am not interested in you or anyone. Besides that, I don't want to give anyone tuition. But I can't let Mr. Mark down. "

He nodded, and we discuss this tutoring section. After a lengthy discussion, we agreed on meeting at 7 o'clock every day at my place. I don't know why my heart is saying it's not a good idea and my brain is saying it is a good idea. What should I do?

Take it as a challenge Hailey.

¤¤¤¤

After that weird day in school. I decided to eat extra bars of chocolates and read an additional chapter of my favourite book.

Spending time with my books is the best thing in the world. Books take you to another world. Another life. Life is full of imagination. Where you can be anyone you want.

After treating myself an extra chapter. I made dinner for myself. And serve me and my ghosts. Now, don't think that I lived with ghosts or witches. I was just kidding.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
110K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...