PLL GROUPCHAT๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ž

By TheLanceGirl

The story takes place after Ezria's honeymoonโค๏ธ A.D is finally gone. What could possibly go wrong in the liar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

9

457 7 2
By TheLanceGirl

Toby and Spencer's private chat👇

Toby🚔: I'm so so so sorry I slapped you, I was really drunk.
Spencer🤓: That's not an excuse, but I guess I can forgive you.
Toby🚔: Omg thanks, Spence.
Spencer🤓: No, problem. Now to the real issue. We're having twins together.
Toby🚔: what are you having twins???!
Spencer🤓: we're having twins. Not only me.
Toby🚔: you're a slut and you can raise the babies on your own, I don't want to see you ever again.
Spencer🤓: I hate you so fucking much Toby.
Toby🚔: and yet you're the slut.
Spencer🤓: Stop!! Don't fucking call me that!!!
Toby🚔: what do you want me to call you??!!!!
Spencer🤓: nothing!!
Toby🚔: okay, nothing you're going to raise the twins alone.
Spencer🤓: I didn't mean it like that but okay.
Toby🚔: now leave me the hell alone.
Spencer🤓: fine!!!! But don't come to me later when you want to meet your beautiful baby's.
Toby🚔: okay.

Sorry for the short chapter and the late update. The chapter I pretty short because I have a lesson in 9 minutes and I wanted to update something. I update tonight too. Hope you'll enjoyed the chapter.

Until we meet again
-Bia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 70 10
Short (or sometimes long) stories. PLL set in times before and after finale...when reading you'd figure it out. Ezria Smut Sparia Smut Hopefully woul...
20.7K 449 20
โ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ! - ๐—” โž โ‰ป in which rachel garcia starts getting threatening messages after her best friends mur...
1.1K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...
239K 5.1K 86
I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst when the blonde mysteriously went missin...