Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

By Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... More

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 8: Learning the truth

16.9K 212 200
By Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers and my followers, here is chapter 8 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a month of being in the hospital (Y/N) was now discharged and he made his way to Team RWBY's dorm, as he enters he sees no one there and he thinks they're in Vale until he got a text on his scroll telling him to go to Ozpin's office and he makes his way there and as he does, he walks in and sees Team RWBY in there and he sits down in a chair and he see some worried faces Team RWBY is making........

(Y/N): "Is.......something wrong?"

Ozpin: "(Y/N). We was keeping this secret from you, and now it's time for you to find out."

(Y/N): "About what?"

Ozpin: "Your family."

........(Y/N)'s eyes widen at that and Ozpin sat down and told him everything that he told Team RWBY, but the most part he couldn't believe; is the part where he's the first ever Werewolf Faunus. And that's when it hit him, the nightmares of a werewolf chasing him, his high sense of hearing, strong sense of smell, when Team RWBY asked him what happened the night he couldn't remember, and his super speed and strength, then his hands healing. And he was in disbelief.........

(Y/N): "Wow. I never knew that. For years I've been wondering who my parents was, and now I know. But, being the first ever Werewolf Faunus, it's shocking to me. But, what does the White Fang have anything to do with this?"

Blake: "(Y/N), this might upset you. Your mom was in the White Fang."

(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What?"

Ozpin: "But, she wasn't a soldier. She was the peace side, and she met your father."

(Y/N): "So, what happened next?"

Ozpin: "A month later, she found out she was pregnant with you, and her brother; your Uncle Erick helped her go to your father's house, and your father had a cabin in the woods and she took her there to keep you and her safe, but......."

(Y/N): "What? *he struggles to answer* But, what?"

Ozpin: "The White Fang somehow found out and looked for your family. They attacked your father's cabin, I arrived and your father.........was found dead."

(Y/N): *eyes widen in sadness* "What?"

Ozpin: *nods*

........(Y/N) leans forward in his hands and starts crying finding out that his father; his real father was presumed dead. Then Yang and Blake hugged him trying to calm him down........

Ozpin: "But, I don't know about your mother. I think........she's alive."

(Y/N): "How do you know that?"

Ozpin: "Cause her body was not found."

(Y/N): "But, how? How am I the first ever Werewolf Faunus?"

Weiss: "It involved your mother being a Wolf Faunus and your father's family semblance."

(Y/N): "Family's semblance?"

Ozpin: "For years, the (L/N) family has been having the same semblance related to the wolf, and when that was passed to you, it changed you. Then DNA of a Wolf Faunus and a Wolf Semblance, evolved you in something extraordinary."

(Y/N): "How does me and my family involve the White Fang?"

Ozpin: "They went after your family to take you away and make you part of their group. They thought a Werewolf Faunus would be good in their ranks and easily defeated their enemies. But, now since the White Fang might knows about you, they could still try to recruit you."

........this made him angry and he clenched his hands in anger and he suddenly felt that same rage he felt the night he unlocked Wolf's Rage and a Crimson Aura was around his body and his hair changed color a little, and his Faunus parts appeared and his eyes changed.........

Yang: "(Y/N)."

Blake: "It's okay."

Ruby: "Please calm down."

.......(Y/N) snapped back and he goes back to normal and he looks at his hands.......

(Y/N): "Was that......."

Ozpin: "Your Werewolf power, yes."

(Y/N): "So, what now?"

Ozpin: "I promised your father, that I would train you to get stronger. And I'm gonna do that."

(Y/N): "Alright."

........Ozpin dismissed them, but Ozpin told (Y/N) to wait.........

Ozpin: "I have something for you. *goes in drawer and pulls out a picture frame* This is your mother and father, your in this picture as a baby. I thought you might have it."

........Ozpin gives him the picture and (Y/N) takes it and he looks to see his mother and father, and him as a baby. And he smiles.........

(Y/N): "Thank you Ozpin."

.......he goes back to Team RWBY's dorm and he sits down and he looks at the picture and Ruby looks over your shoulder and sees the picture........

Ruby: "Is that your family?"

(Y/N): "Yes, that's them."

Ruby: "Aw, you look so cute as a baby."

(Y/N): *chuckles*

Yang: "Can I see?"

........he gives the picture to Yang, then Blake and Weiss looked at it.......

Yang: "That is absolutely cute."

Weiss: "You are so adorable as a baby."

Blake: "Just so cute."

........he smiles then he got his picture back, then he sets it down and there was knock at the door and Ruby opens it to reveal Pyrrha........

Pyrrha: "Hey Ruby."

Ruby: "Hi Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "How's (Y/N)? I heard he was discharged from the hospital."

.......they look at (Y/N) and they look at each other than they step out the room and they was gonna talk to Pyrrha........

Team RWBY P.O.V

.........Team RWBY was telling Pyrrha about what happened at the White Fang base and that Ozpin just told him about his family and being a Werewolf Faunus........

Pyrrha: "I guess he was upset, huh?"

Blake: "He was."

????: "What're you five talking about?"

.......they look to see Coco and Velvet walking up to them......

Ruby: "Hey Coco. Hey Velvet."

Velvet: "Hello."

Coco: "We just came by to see how (Y/N) is doing, is he okay?"

.......they look at each other and they nod and looks at them.......

Weiss: "We have to tell you both something. And you have to keep this quiet."

Coco: "Okay."

........they went to another dorm and Team RWBY went over everything that they know and what Ozpin told them, and when they brought up the part that he's a Werewolf Faunus, shocked them. And it shocked Pyrrha about his family........

Coco: "Wow, that's harsh."

Velvet: "I feel so terrible for (Y/N), but being the first ever Werewolf Faunus. It's more shocking."

Pyrrha: "But, what happened to his father. It's more sad."

Blake: "And he was so heartbroken, I never imagined him being that upset."

Velvet: "So, what now? He knows he's a Werewolf Faunus, what's he gonna do now?

Weiss: "Ozpin is going to train him for some reason. And I think it has something to do with controlling his semblance."

Coco: "I just want to ask, does he do what Werewolves do; you know show his wolf side?"

Ruby: "Well, he does have his ears and tail popping out, but he's not like a Werewolf he doesn't kill anyone. Would you like to see?"

Velvet: "When?"

Blake: "Tonight."

........they look at each other and then they nod and then it got night and everyone was asleep and Velvet and Coco was in Team RWBY's dorm. Then they see where (Y/N) is sleeping then he starts moving, then Velvet wakes up Coco and she gets up and looks at (Y/N) then he wakes up and his hair is grey and his wolf ears and tail are shown and they are shocked.......

Coco: "Oh my......"

Velvet: "Whoa."

Ruby: "Told ya."

.......then (Y/N) looks at Velvet and Coco, they see his Dark Aqua Blue eyes and he approaches them and they couldn't get over how he looks and Coco scratches behind his ear and his tail wags and Velvet was giggling at seeing this and she did the same and he melted into it, then he passed out earning giggles from all the girls. Then it was morning and (Y/N) wakes up with Coco and Velvet sleeping with him.......

(Y/N): "Um, okay. This is awkward."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.......(Y/N) was on his way to the arena with Ozpin and he was gonna starts his training, then he arrives and Ozpin is there and Ozpin looks at him.......

Ozpin: "You made it."

(Y/N): "Hey. If I'm gonna train to control my wolf semblance, I need to before I loose control instantly."

Ozpin: "Of course, shall we start?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

.......he begins his training with Ozpin and he rushed at him and their training begins.......

Cinder and Emerald P.O.V

.......Cinder and her team was walking through the halls of Beacon dressed as students from Haven Academy and they was looking around for Team RWBY, then they look to see them, but not with someone they're looking for........

Mercury: "Okay. There they are, but where's the Werewolf Faunus?"

Emerald: *elbows Mercury in the gut* "Quiet. You want people to know and something bad to happen? If we fail Adam Tarus will kill us."

Mercury: "Sorry. I'll keep it quiet."

........they walk down the hall to meet Cinder.......

Cinder: "Anything?"

Mercury: "Nothing. Did see any dude with them."

Cinder: "Still, we have to look for him."

Emerald: "How are we gonna find a Werewolf Faunus if he looks human?"

.......the they walks down the hallway and hears some kind of sword clashing and grunting, they go there to see Ozpin training a guy they never seen before........

Emerald: "Why, is Ozpin training someone?

Cinder: "I don't know."

.......then they see him jump back and they see his eyes was more beastly like and was colored red, then his hair changed color to a Dark Crimson and ears and a tail popped outta nowhere, then Cinder and Emerald's eyes widen and they put their backs against the wall and they are freaked out and Mercury was curious.......

Mercury: "What? What?"

Emerald: "We found him."

Cinder: "And it's amazing."

Mercury: "What? We found him? We actually found him? Finally."

.......they look again and they see he's back to normal and Emerald couldn't stop blushing while looking at him, then Cinder also started to blush a little and she realized and her heart was going crazy and she looks at Emerald and they drag her to the dorm and Mercury never noticed and she pushed her in.........

Emerald: "What is it Cinder?"

Cinder: "You was blushing, I saw it."

Emerald: "Okay. I'm not gonna lie, I was. He's just so cute......."

Cinder: "And super handsome."

Emerald: "What?"

Cinder: *covers her mouth*

Emerald: "Did you finally fall in love?"

Cinder: "No. I don't know what.......I mean......I.....me....and.......okay I did."

Emerald: "Wow. Never knew you'd fall in love."

Cinder: "You did too."

Emerald: *surprised* "No. I.......I never....I.....I.....okay so did I. But, what does it matter we gotta tell Adam Tarus."

.......Emerald was gonna open the door until Cinder stopped her by shutting the door.......

Cinder: "No. Not yet."

Emerald: "Why?"

Cinder: "Just. Not. Yet. If he asks tell him it's getting hard to find him."

Emerald: "Okay."

........Mercury then walks in and she tells him not to tell Adam Tarus yet and he nods, then it got night and they was going to sleep and Emerald couldn't stop thinking why Cinder wouldn't let them tell Adam Tarus that they found him, until it struck her mind about why Cinder was blushing and it hit her mind."

Emerald: (So, Cinder finally fell in love. That's completely unexpected of you Cinder, but I don't want her beating me to it.)

Cinder: (Could I have fallen in love, for the first time? I guess I couldn't deny it. But, I'd be damned if Emerald beats me to it.)

To be continued......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and since what I said about the previous chapter of who do you want to be in the first lemon of this story I'm opening a voting pole for you to choose, and who has the most votes will be in the first lemon, and who ever has least votes will be in the next one,

And if you people didn't know, this is a harem,

Voting pole:

Yang

Blake

Weiss

Pyrrha

Coco

Velvet

And these are your choices, so chose and I'll make the announcement on the next chapter,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...
162K 1.5K 25
This is the first fanfic I have published I really like Ruby's character and I like most of the rwby series so I wanted to make an x Reader fanfic. I...
7.5K 102 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
10.1K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...