*UNDER EDITING* Optimus Prime...

By Midnight_433334

The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight... More

Intro
Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime
Chapter 2 Sammy's Back
Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch
Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 5 Simmons
Chapter 6 Jetfire
Chapter 7 Egypt
Chapter 8 Hold Each Other
Chapter 9 Fight
Chapter 10 Final Battle
NOTIFICATION THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Happy Ending

8.2K 112 80
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

Clothes she's wearing.

Will the fight has ended and we all went back home. Sam went back to college after he recovers. Mikaela went back to her Dad workshop but still visits Sam in college sometimes. I return to the base but not after taking Sam to his college. Now it’s been 3 weeks since then.

Will my life went back like it was but something been wrong with Optimus. He’s been acting all weird and I didn’t know why. He’s been a distance from me. When I tried to talk with him he always cuts me off with I occupied or he’s going on a mission. Ever since then I been mostly with the others.

Right now I’m on my human form on a hill looking at the clouds in the sky. I been thinking if Optimus still loves me in which I’ not even sure anymore. He’s been ignoring me for the past week.

“What wrong Scarlett. You look like something is bothering you” I hear Jazz voice come from behind so I turn around and saw him standing there.

“Oh hi Jazz. Don’t worry is nothing” I assured him with a smile. A forced smile.

“Scarlett you could trick anyone with that forced smile but you can trick me. Come on Scarly tell me what’s wrong. I’m your best friend” Jazz said then he activates his hologram and sat next to me.

“Will Jazz Optimus been ignoring me this past week and I been thinking if he still loves me” I said and felt a tear run down my face. Jazz then hug me close to him.

“Scarly come on Optimus does love you. Don’t think like that” Jazz said.

“But how do you explain the ignoring me and the excuses to not talk to me” I asked.

“Scarlett there must be a reason for that. Don’t worry I know that Optimus still loves you the way you love him” Jazz said.

I was still not so sure if what Jazz is saying is true or not. I sigh then stood up from the spot I been sitting at more than 1 hour. Jazz followed.

“Thank you Jazz. If you don’t mind I will head to my room for a shower” I said. He nods then we both wave goodbye.

As I walk the hallways of the base I was meet with Bee walking by.

“Hi Bee” I said. He then looks down at me.

“: Hi Scarlett. Why are your eyes red like you been crying:” Bee asked.

“Oh is nothing you have to worry about Bee” I said.

“: Scarlett I know you're lying tell me what wrong:” he said.

“I’m okay Bee” I assured him. But he was not buying it. He then stood up and cross this arms waiting for me to tell him. I look at him then growled.

“Okay I tell you. It’s just that I been worrying that Optimus will stop loving me then leave me” I said.

“: Scarlett why do you think that:” Bee asked.

“Will he’s been ignoring me this past week and always find an excuse for him to not spend time with me. I been feeling rejected and lonely” I said with a sad tone.

“: Scarlett I assured you that Optimus will never leave you. We love you. It’s just that there were a lot of missions lately. Don’t you trust him:” Bee said.

“Your right Bee. I do trust Optimus. Thank you” I said. He nod then he continued on his way.

‘I know Optimus will never stop loving me. I sure about that. I do trust him with all my heart’

I smile then round a corner and was met with Elita-One. She was standing there smiling at me.

“Wow look who we have here. Primus little girl Scarlett” she said with disgust in her voice.

“What do you what” I asked.

“Will I was walking by and could stop myself from having your little talk with Bumblebee” she said.

“And what does it concerns you” I said.

“Will it does. You still think that Optimus will keep loving you forever. You're just a little stupid girl for not noticing that he doesn’t love you no more” she said with a  smirk.

“you're lying. Optimus will always love me. I trust him with my heart” I said.

“Will keep on doing so but he’s going to break up with you sooner or later. Why do you think he’s been going on so many mission. Just to be as far as away from you” she said then laughed. She then left and I stay there thinking if all she said was true. Will Optimus break up with me. Is he not in love with me no more.

All this thought run through my mind and I couldn't hold it back any more. I ran to my room and lock the door. I then began to cry on the bed soaking my pillow with tears. I cry and cry until I stop. I then stood up from my bed and head to my bathroom. I decided to take a shower to cool my thoughts off.

Once I was finished with my shower I then found some clothes to wear and put them on. I had chosen to put on this white and dark blue with roses on its dress.

I was going to go out to clear my mind off all these things.

I grab my phone then my purse and head out to the main part of the base.

“Hello Scarlett going somewhere” I hear Ratchet asked.

“Yes Ratchet. I am back in some hours maybe. I just need to clear my mind out” I said. I then transform into my robot form then to my alt-mode. I activate my hologram and began to drive off.

Time pass and I was getting closer to my location. I finally made it and park my car next to the other races.

‘Yes I said racers. I’m in a car race. This always helps me relax’

I waited with my car on for the man that will signal the starting of the race. I then saw a man in his 20’s. He had a gun on his arm.

“Are you ready” he said. All the cars respond by pressing their gas a little some a lot. He nods then point the gun up and fire signaling the start of the race.

I press the gas all the way in. I drove in back of two cars waiting for the right moment to leave them with their mouth open. I drove faster so I will be equal to the two cars in front. We three we all at the same speed. I smirk knowing that I will beat their asses up without even trying. I then saw the finish line up ahead. I smile than when I saw just a mile ahead I speed up and left both cars eating my dust. I pass the finish line and did u-turn so I will be facing the two cars that were in the back of me. Everyone cheer for my victory and I start to smile like an idiot.

I saw the other drivers finish the race. I saw both the cars I was equal with their driver door open and two guys came out. They didn’t look happy at all. I knew that they were angry but just ignore them and drove away from both of them. I really didn’t want to deal with them two so I just decided to leave.

“Scarlett were are you” I hear through my com-link. It was Optimus. I was so nervous to answer the call but I had to.

“Y...yes Optimus” I said with a shaken voice.

“Are you okay Scarlett” Optimus asked.

“Yes I'm okay Optimus just out on a drive” I said.

“Oh okay. Scarlett I call so we could meet” he said. I bite my bottom lip wanting already to know what is going to happened when we both meet.

“Yeah and where will that be” I asked.

“I send my coordinates to you already so you know where to go. I be waiting here for you” he said.

“Okay see you then” I said. We both then hang up.

I then began to feel more nervous what will he want to talk about. Will be break up with me like Elita-One said. No that can be but if it.

I then began to breathe in then breath out. I look at the coordinates that Optimus just send me then began to go to that place. Time pass and I never stop thinking what will Optimus what to tell me.

I finally made it to the location and saw that I was in a beautiful landscape. It had flowers all over the place. I transform into my robot form then to my human form. I then began to look around for Optimus but didn’t saw him anywhere. I then stop on my track when I saw a red mat roll down the hill to me. I look at it weird then began to walk up the hill from where the mat came from.

‘What is going on’

When I finally made it all the way up I saw Optimus hologram standing under a tree. He was leaning on the tree looking at the beautiful sunset that you could see from this hill.

I walk over to him then he turns around when he heard me walk over.

“Optimus what is going on. What was it that you wanted to tell me” I asked still nervous because I really didn’t know what was going on here no more.

“Hello sweet spark comes closer” he said. I nod then walk over to him. He then grabs my hand and brought me closer to him. We inch away from each other faces.

“Optimus wha..” I was cut short by asking him another question when he kisses me. I was shocked from the sudden kiss he just gave me out of nowhere when all he’s been doing was ignoring me for a whole week. I broke up the kiss then look at him in the eyes wanting answers already.

“What wrong sweets park” he asked.

“What wrong. I should be asking that to you. What wrong with you. You have been ignoring me for a whole week. Not talking to me nor spending time with me no more. You always come up with an excuse so you will never spend time with me and now you come up to me and kiss me out of nowhere. I want to know what wrong. I want answers Optimus” I said then felt some tears coming out of my eyes. I look down to my feet with tears still coming out of my eyes. I close my eyes then feel my face lifting up and my tears being wiped away. I open my eyes to see Optimus face close to mine.

“I sorry Scarlett for ignoring you this past week. I have been thinking so much about something. I have been thinking about us. I have been thinking that I don’t want to keep going being with you anymore. Not like this” he said. I look at him shock from what I just hear from me.

“You mean you want to break up with me. Was that kiss just a goodbye kiss then” I asked with more tears wanting to come out.

“No. That not what I meet Scarlett” he said.

“Then what. What is it that you mean” I asked.

“I want you to turn around then look up at the sky right now” he said.

“What why” I asked.

“Trusts me just do it” he said.

I didn’t know why he wanted me to look at the sky but I nod then turn around to the sunset. I then start to raise my face slowly to see what Optimus was talking about. When I finally had my whole face up. I couldn’t believe what I was saying. I bought both my hands to my mouth and cover it.

Just above the sky was smoke words that some military planes had made. It made the sentence.

‘WILL YOU MARRY ME

I turn around then look at Optimus who was on one knee holding a black box with a tanzanite diamond three stone engagement ring.

Tears of happiness began to fall out of my eyes as I keep on looking at the bot who was just proposing to me.

“Scarlett Taylor I really love you so much. I’m really sorry for ignoring you so long but just know that I never stop loving you any second of the day. I wish for us to become something more than girlfriend and boyfriend. So will you marry me” he said. My tears never stop falling. I was so happy. The mech that I love with all my heart was proposing to me. I couldn’t been happier.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Millones time YES!!!!” I yelled. I saw him smile then he stood up and brought me for another kiss in which I didn’t push this time but kiss back. I felt him slip the ring on my finger then grab his hand on mine. We separate then I began to hear clapping. I turn my head around to see everyone standing there clapping for us. The Autobots, the guys at the base even Sam and Mikaela were there.

“You all knew about this” I asked shock.

“Yup” they replied.

“Optimus made us promise that we will not tell you nothing so we didn’t” Jazz said.

“Yeah Optimus told us about wanting to propose to you. So he told us all so we didn’t then get mad of why he was not talking to you for so long” Ironhide said.

“Wow guys" I said.

The guys then all congratulate us. I was so happy that could stop smiling that day.

Time Skip 3 Months Laters

Oh My God. I can believe that am getting married already. It’s been 3 months since Optimus propose to me. I was really nervous for this day. Right now am in the changing room with Mikaela and Arcee and Chromia in there hologram helping me with my dress and makeup.

“Oh my God girl you're finally are getting marry am so jealous” Mikaela said.

“Yeah Mikaela I am” I said.

“Wow your so pretty in this dress” Arcee said.

“Thank you all for your help” I said.

“No problem” they all said.

“Will I help but wish I could marry someone” Chromia said.

“Don’t worry Chromia. I know one day you will get together with someone and I don't know maybe that someone might be Ironhide” I said.

“Thank you Scarlett” she said with a blush at the end.

We all then smile and began to talk while until the four of them had to leave. I stand there looking at myself in the mirror.
My dress was really pretty and I let Mikaela help me with my hair and Arcee Arcee with my makeup.

Will today is it. Today is my big day. The day I will be marrying the mech of my life Optimus Prime. I took a large breath then put the vail on my face. I then hear a knock on the door and it open to reveal Ron Sam Dad. He uses to be like a Dad to me so he was the one that was going to walk me through the church.

“Your really” he asked.

“Yes” I said. I then grab the flowers from the table next to me and walk over to Ron.

He then holds out his hand for me to take in which I did and then the doors open and the music began to play as I began to walk through the door to my future husband. Everyone was looking at me in which made me blush from all the looks.

We then finally made it to the end of the aisle and Ron let go of my hand and pass me down to Optimus in which he then grabs it and looks at me.

Optimus clothes

“You look really beautiful my sweet spark” he said.

“Thank you my handsome Fatty” I said playfully. He did complain about the nickname I told him but smile. We then face the priest who began to talk.

“Dearly beloved we are here today to see these two wed in front of us and if these are not met to be together speak now or forever hold your peace” the priest said he looks around at the quiet room. He and then continued.

“Okay no talkers then let’s continued. Optimus Prime do you take Scarlett Taylor to be your wife through sickness and in health, richer or poorer, good times and bad times as long as you both live” the priest said looking at Optimus. Optimus then smile and look at me.

“I do” he said. The priest and then turn to look at me.

“And do you Scarlett Taylor take Optimus Prime to be your husband through sickness and in health, richer or poorer, good times and bad times as long as you both life” the priest said.

I smile then look at Optimus will loving eyes.

‘This is it. I will finally be with the mech of my life’

“I do” I said.

"Okay then we will put the rings on" the priest said then Sam walk over with a white pillow that had both our marrage rings.

Optimus grab the fist the turn to look at me. I raise my hand and he put the ring with a great smile on his face. I then grab the other ring and face Optimus. I then put the ring on his hand and we both then look back at the priest.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride” the priest said.

Optimus then without thinking it twice lift my veil and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back not wanting to let go but we had to. We separate then there were cheers from everyone.

After the church finish everyone had so much fun in the party. It was really big. Full of dancing, eating, laughing, and drinking. It was the best day ever for the two married couple. They hang out with her friend has had the best time ever.

Night came and the party had died out by that time. Everyone head back to their homes and Optimus was carrying me bridal style to our room. I was blushing knowing what was going to be next and I was ready for it.

WARNING NEXT THING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS A LEMON SO IF YOU DON’T LIKE THEM GO DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THE NEXT SET OF BIG WORDS LIKE THIS. JUST KNOW THAT I WARNED YOU.

Will here I was in my bathroom getting ready for the big night. I had put on my wedding night clothes that I had bought for this special night.

I was nervous but at the same time I couldn’t wait no more. I breathe in then breath out. I open the door to the bedroom and gasped to see rose petals all over the floor and bed shaped like a heart.

Optimus turn his head to me when he heard the door open up. He looks at me then smile. I blush a little when he started to check my clothes out.

“Please stop staring so much” I said in a mumble.

“Sorry is just that I can help it and see how sexy you look on those clothes sweet spark” he then walk over to me with a loving smile.

I couldn't wait any longer I smashed my lips on his and kissed him with a lot of passion. He smile throughout the kiss and kiss me back. He then puts his hands on my ass letting me know to jump. S I did and wrapped my legs around his waist. He then walks over to the bed still kissing each other and landed on the bed with a loud thump. I felt Optimus hand began to stroked every part of my body making me moan out loud. I hear a little growl from Optimus making me wetter. He smashed his lips on mine then traveled down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He found it when he heard me give a little moan coming from me. He started to kiss, lick, suck, and bite it giving me a hickey. Then I ran my hand over his chest until I got to the hem of his shirt that he still had on. I tugged at it. He got off me and took off his shirt and shoes off then he took the above part of my wedding night clothes and started leaving kisses at the valley of my breasts. He then put my left nipple into his mouth and massages my right one tugging on my nipple and twisting it. He was biting and sucking on my left nipple and right now I was moaning mess.

“Ah...Opt...Optimus…” I moaned out.

“you're enjoying this sweetspark” he asked in a seductive voice.

All I could do was nod my head but for him it wasn’t enough.

“Use your words Scarlett” he said.

“Y...Yes! Ah!” I said panting.

He then stops and went to take off my panties that were soaking wet.

“My, my Scarlett you're quite wet. Did I do this” he said in a teasing way.

“Shut u..AH!” I couldn’t finish my sentence before he trusts one of his fingers in me and started to thrust faster into me.

I couldn’t control how loud I was. I was screaming and moaning Optimus name over and over. He thrust another finger into me and quickening his pace.

“O...Optimus! Ah Frag!” I yelled. He then pulled his fingers out and started to eat me out thrusting his tongue in and out of me also using his fingers. I felt I was about to cum.

“Optimus! I think I’m about to..AAAHHH!!!!” I yelled but came all over his face and he drank all my juice and clean me up.

I was trying to regain my breath. Once I did I flipped Optimus on his back and straddled him. I gave him a smirk and same lean down to his ear.

“It’s mine turn” I said hitting his earlobe.

I felt him shiver. Then I started to kiss his chest and travel down until I got to his jeans. I pull his jeans and his boxers off. He’s cock spring out to life. My eyes went wide seeing how big he was. I look at him to see he had lust and love in his eyes. I take the tip and kiss it then put it in my mouth. I felt Optimus buck his hips a little and give a small groan. I took more of him into my mouth and quicken my pace. With that Optimus become a mess. He took a handful of my hair and push more of him in my mouth. I tried not to gag. I felt Optimus twitch so I knew he was about to come. With one more thrust of my head innhis member he cum all over my mouth. He’s cum tasted sweet and tasty I liked the taste. Once I swallowed all of his cum I took him out of my mouth. Optimus flipped us over and position himself at my entrance. I look up at Optimus with a little fear in my eyes. Optimus gave me a sweet smile that always made me melt.

“Don’t worry I’ll be gentle” he said.

I nod my head and he slowly starts to push in. I groan in pain and few tears come down my face. Optimus kisses them away and whispers sweet things in my ear to calm me down. Once he was all the way in he stays like that and waited for me to say I’m ready. After a few minutes the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure. I buck my hips to tell him I’m ready. He thrust into me at a slow and deep pace.

“D...Does it feel good sweet spark” Optimus asked though groanings.

“Ah...mhm...yes it feels so good. Auh! F...faster! Harder!” I begged.

He applied and started thrusting an inhuman speed. I couldn’t control how loud I was. I screamed Optimus name over and over and Optimus was screaming mine.

“Ah!! Optimus please let me ride you!” I begged.

He then flipped us over so I could ride him. I was going at an inhuman speed and clawing at Optimus perfect tan chest. He put his hands on my hips and helped me thrust harder and deeper into his cock. I started to feel tired and Optimus knew so he flipped me on my back and put my right leg over his shoulder to get deeper into me.

“AAHHH!! OPTIMUS!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Optimus I’m about…” I said but was cut off by him.

“I know me too” he said.

I felt myself tighten around him and cum hard on his cock.

“OPTIMUS!!”  “SCARLETT” We screamed each others name and came together.

Optimus collapsed on top of me holding me close to his chest. After a few more minutes he pulled out of me and rolled over with me on his chest. He put the covers on top of us and stroke my hair. I look up at him and he looks at me. We go in for a passionate kiss. A few minutes later we pull away and look into each other’s eyes.

“I love you Optimus” I said.

“I love you to Scarlett” he said then I cuddle into Optimus chest and close my eyes. Before I was fully asleep I heard Optimus say something.

“I love you so much Scarlett and I will protect you no matter what” I smile and feel into a deep and needed sleep.

YOU COULD START READING HERE ALREADY FOR THE ONCE THAT SKIP THE LEMON.

Will I don’t know what will the future have for us but I know this. I will never stop loving Optimus no matter what. I may even wish in the future to have a family and maybe just maybe the war will finish and we will all live in peace. I really love my friend but I love more Optimus. As long as I live I just wish to be by Optimus side and be happy. I really wish this war was over but we will have to wait until then. I will live to help my friend and help others that needed. I’m Scarlett Taylor that use to be human but now am Midnight Prime Primus daughter and I are saying that no matter what happens I will protect my friend and sparkmate for as long as I live.

Will that’s the end of the second book. I really hope you like it. I really tried doing my best to it. Oh yeah am going to do the third book as well. So who everyone that love this book I will make the third for you guys to read. Will thank you so much to everyone that like this book and see you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 872 22
You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is hi...
11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
63.2K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...
13K 372 27
Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, has recently emerged from stasis. And now he's catching up with what's been happening while he's been away. One...