Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 31

37.4K 547 339
By niallsbabe_xx

  "You're going in that?", Gemma asked as she took in my black shorts, and coral colored top.

  It was now Tuesday night, and Luke had called me saying he was on his way for our date. We decided on dinner and a movie. Typical, but sweet.

  "Uh, yeah. I was planning on it. Does it look too dressed down?", I asked, looking into the mirror as I tugged at the hem of my shirt, rocking nervously from side to side on my feet.

  "No.. it's cute, but I would have expected you to be in a dress or something. It's a date, Khloe."

  I found her eyes in the mirror, giving here a frown. "I'm not a real dressy girl. If he likes me, he likes me, so my clothes shouldn't matter." I have always felt this way. A guy, even one like Luke, should like me bases on my personality not my clothing.  Hell, I will wear sweats on a date if I want. If you are going to judge me then don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

  I smiled deciding that I would be fine. I quickly brushed out my wavy hair, pining my bangs back. A knock sounded at the door as I quickly applied a light cover of pink lip gloss.

  Gemma opened the door and in stepped a smiling Luke with his black shades resting on his blonde hair that was styled to perfection. 

  "Ready to go?" I nodded and hooked my arm with his. He sent Gemma a wink as we exited. I placed my cellphone into my brown, fringed side purse and quickly slipped it over my shoulder.

  "Have fun!", Gemma yelled down the hall before the slamming of the wood door sounded through the halls.

  We walked to the elevator, waiting in a comfortable silence as we waited for it to raise to our level.

  "What movie did you want to see?" Luke asked, holding onto the metal bar as it began to lower.

  "Can we see a funny one? I don't really like scary.." I could feel my cheeks heat from embarrassment. What eighteen year old girl doesn't like scary movies?  Only I would make myself sound lame on a first date...

  "Anything you want, babe." I smiled and waited as the elevator came to a stop, the doors opening to release us.

  I followed him out, smiling when he open the main door into the semi- chilly, September night air. "After you.", I nodded and walked out. He appeared beside me, his warm fingers brushing against mine, making an electric bolt shoot through my veins.

  Have barely made it out the door and it's already going well. Way to go, Khlo!

  I smiled as we made our way to his car. My smile faltered when he walked around to the driver's side, getting in without even thinking to open the door for me.

  I slowly got in, placing the belt around me. Okay, maybe I spoke too soon..

  Luke looked over to my while he started the car. He stared at me for a couple seconds before leaning over the center council, pecking my lips. I smiled and blushed, looking down. Well, that surly makes up for it.

  "Alright, lets go get some dinner!", he smiled, playing with his lip ring between his teeth as he focused on the road.

  I turned to look out the window, watching the city traffic as we pulled onto the main road.

  It only took us a matter of minutes before Luke pulled into the small parking lot. The car ride was mainly silent, but it was comfortable with the light music that played in the background.

  Before I could even unbuckle, he had raced over to my side, opening the door for me.

  "Sorry, I should have helped you in, too.", he said as he took my hand and helped pull me out. He looked nervous and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

  "It's fine, really. The kiss made up for it." He raised his eyes, smirking.

  "Really?" He leaned in again before I had time to respond, pressing his lips to mine. He closed the door, pushing me against it lightly as the kiss started to heat up. I tangled my fingers into his hair, while his were placed on the top of his car, trapping me.

  "Let's go eat, yeah?" I asked as he pulled away, our breathing slightly off. He nodded, smiling as he placed his hand on the small of my back.

  He lead me into the expensive looking building. This is too beautiful. Almost enough where you could just stop and take a picture because you didn't want to forget the detail carved into each wall. The dim lighting only added to the effect.

  "Hello, welcome to Rays, how many?", the hostess asked as she flipped through her seating book.

  "Two, please.", Luke stated, standing taller and acting as a real gentleman. The lady smiled and carried two menus around the corner, signalling for us to follow her. Butterflies shot through my stomach as Luke's hand slid into mine.

  She placed us into a both, sending us wide smiles. "The waitress will be with you in a few minutes." I nodded and opened the menu, automatically looking over what they had.

  I glanced over the prices of everything, noticing they were a little pricey. "Luke, this is too much.", I stated the obvious, folding the menu and placing it on the table. 

  "Khloe, I don't want you to look at the prices. I just want you to get whatever you like. I have plenty to cover it." He shot me a smile opening his menu to look at the drinks.

   I sighed and opened mine back up, glancing through. I decided on the California rolled sushi, since it not only looked good, but because it was also one of the least expensive items.

  When the waitress came, we both gave our orders. Luke shot me a glare when I said that all I wanted was the sushi. She nodded and headed back to the front, leaving us once again in privacy.

  "Really, Khlo? Sushi?"

  "What? "

  "I told you that I didn't want you looking at the cost. That was like the least expensive thing on the menu."

I shrugged my shoulder, smiling. "I know. I got it because it looked good, that's all."

  That's not a total lie, but it's not the truth either. I get that were on a date an all, but it's enough that he is already paying for my food and movie ticket. I don't need to be spending a fortune of his money just because he said it's fine..

"You better not be bluffing me." he gave a cheeky smile, taking a drink of water that the waitress had left for us.

  "I'm not!", I chuckled doing the same.

When the waitress finally brought our food, we began to eat, talking a little about everything. Learning things about each other, like how his birthday is in July, he can play guitar, his favorite movie is Mean Girls (which I have to admit is pretty damn classic coming from Mr. Punk here), and how he was a boxer before college.

  I told him about my parents and their job. He was a little surprised to say the least. I told him of how my favorite colors are lavender purple and neon green. We talked (more like argued) how the 1975 were better than McFly. And I also told him about my future plans and what I hope to have happen.

  Luke thought it was pretty admiring of how I wanted to follow in my parent's footsteps to be a writer. He thinks that it's pretty cool. I smiled and nodded, finishing my plate. He had been done for a little bit, just carefully watching me as I ate mine.

  I hate when people stare at me while I eat, it's one of my pet peeves, but I decided against saying anything and just focused on finishing. I wouldn't want him to pay for it if I'm not going to eat it all- that'd just be rude and a waste of money.

"Thank you so much, Luke.", I stated as he pulled his card from the check book, standing up to stretch.

"Stop it, Khlo. It's not a big deal. Really.", he laughed before grabbing my hand to help me up.

  I let him pull me to my feet, letting out a small sigh. He giggled, the boy actually giggled, as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He then suddenly cleared his throat loudly as if he was trying to cover it up, but I just smirked and stared up at him.

  "Did you just giggle?", I asked, amusement clear in my voice.

  "Huh? Psh.. no. What are you talking about?"

  I laughed, tossing my head back. I have to admit, that was really cute coming from his mouth. "You so did!"

  "Can we just leave to the movies before we're late?" he grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the door at a fast pace. I chuckled and nodded, letting it slide.

  I cannot believe he actually giggled though. I have barely heard Luke laugh, let alone release a girly giggle.

  "So what are we seeing?" He asked once we got into the car. The music was playing so he quickly turned it down, turning to me.

   "I really wanted to see the new one with Zac Efron.." I smiled at him as he playfully rolled his eyes.

  "Zac Efron, really?"

"Yes!", I laughed, buckling up as he put the car in reverse and began to drive. "Thank you again for dinner. It was delicious."

  "Will you stop thanking me please?" Luke chuckled, lightly shaking his head.

  I smiled and bit my lip, turning my head to the window. Luke casually turned up the music, turning the station to a more down beat pop channel. My cheeks began to burn as he then slipped his hand onto my thigh, giving it a light squeeze. The skin below his hands was fire where as goosebumps started to form around it.

  I turned my head slightly to see the corners of his lips turned slightly upwards as he continued to drive, listening to the station blare Kesha's new single.

  It was another comfortable silence as we made our way to the cinema. He slowly pulled into the entrance, finding a parking spot that was close so we didn't have to walk far, even though it was nice out.

  He turned the car off, quickly looking at me. I turned to him, both of us smiling. You could literally feel the sexual tension as we just stared at eachother. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I'm too scared to make the first move.

  Don't ask me of why because I honestly don't know, I just am.

  Luke could sense it as he glanced to my lips then my eyes. I nodded, a smile forming as he smiled at started to lean in. I followed his actions, our lips meeting in the middle.

   His lips pressed to mine and a small amount of electricity sparked. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I don't know where the confidence came from because I found myself pushing my hands against his chest, climbing across the council to straddle is lap.

  He smirked as I took control, moving my hair to one shoulder and pushing my lips back to his as his hands rested on my hips. His tongue pushed into my mouth, taking dominance over mine.

  The kiss quickly heated and I found myself gasping for air as he pulled away to travel down the skin on my neck. My heart rate increased with each kiss he planted. He was good at this, no doubt. I wouldn't say as good as Niall because he would have released a moan already, but he's good.

  The cool metal of his piercing created goosebumps in the trail that he created. I pushed myself into his touch just as I thought he was going to leave a love bite. He suddenly stopped, pulling away and fixed my shirt for me.

  That little shit of a tease.

  "Lets, um, let's go. The movie going to start soon. He stated bluntly, opening the door for me to get out.

  Okay, did I do something wrong?

  I furrowed my eyebrows, climbing out.

  "Did I do something wrong?", I asked as he slammed his car door, making me jump, and began walking.

  "Hmm? No. Let's just go." He started walking fast and I had to shuffle my feet faster to keep up.

What the hell is his problem now?

  "Luke, talk to me."

  He ignored me though, leading inside.

  "Hello, what movie wo-"

  "Two tickets for that new Zac Efron movie.", Luke cut the guy off, putting his change on the counter.

  I stood back with my arms crossed and a slight frown on my face. What has gotten into him?

  "Here you are, sir. Two tickets to Neighbors. Hope you enjoy the show.", Luke ignored him walking in. I noticed the guy roll his eyes and I frowned as I watched Luke walk to the concession stand.

  "I'm sorry for his behavior.", I told the guy, giving a sympathetic smile. He returned it and I soon followed after Luke.

  "Here, I just go you a coke, is that okay?" I nodded, taking the drink from him.

  "Thank you, I mumbled and took a sip.

  We entered the theatre and I had to hand the person our tickets seeming as Luke's hands were full with the popcorn and drinks.

  I smiled at her, leading the way in with Luke trailing after me. We, well I, decided on a seat in the middle, not wanting to be too close nor too far.

   The movie was hilarious to say the least. We laughed and I think this has been the most Luke has laughed in a while seeming as he had the little glint in his eyes.

  When it finally finished, we quickly picked up our things, exiting fast to avoid all the people. We made it to our car and I could tell Luke was in deepth thought as he walked silently.

  We piled into the car and drove in silence once again. I sighed staring out the window.

  "Did you sleep with Niall?", Luke's strained voice startled me and his question did even more.

Why would he think that? Is that what has been wrong the whole time? Did Niall tell him that or something because I swear if he did, I will freaking beat his a-

"I seen them, you know." What? I looked at him questionably and confused. "The hickeys on your neck, I mean. And I know that I didn't leave them there."

  "Luke, we didn't have sex. But yes, he left them."I stated, confused as to why he is being like this. We're not dating..and they're just from being kissed..

  "But he shouldn't be kissing you like that. He's going to hurt you, Khloe. You and I both know it."

  "Luke, you're being unreasonable-"

  "Unreasonable? Khloe, I'm trying to help you not get hurt!", his voice raised and I automatically sunk back further into the .seat.

    "I know that, Luke. That's why I stopped being friends with him! I don't need everyone telling me what to do and who to be friends with. I'm done with it."

  Recently, that's what everyone has been doing. It started with Harry keeping me separated from Niall, Gemma telling me that I should just be friends with Luke because I can't handle Niall, Niall telling me to stop with Luke, and now Luke telling me about Niall.

  I know that Niall is no good, but none of us are perfect! Everyone goes through hardships and makes mistakes. I'm tired of everyone trying to 'Protect'   me. Let me make and learn from my own mistakes.

  "Well, that's not what it looked like last night at the fire!"

  "He sang a song, Luke! The song wasn't even about me! It was about something much more important and personal that I just happen to know about! Sure, I think he was reflecting it towards me, but I can't help his actions, Luke!" I was fuming by now. Can't everyone just mind their own damn business?

  That song was talking about a loved one being in heaven (aka his mom) and the boy (Niall, himself) going through hard times on earth and he just doesn't want to be left alone. He wants his mom to leave him someone down here on earth who can provide love and give company to him.

  Sure, I think he was hinting that it was me, but then again, that would be insane because he already said plenty of times that he'd rather be alone than accompanied by someone.

  "Personal, like what? What could be so damn personal that would make him stare at you like he did and you cry?" He could tell that I was crying?

  "Nothing, Luke! Non of your damn business. That's why it's personal! Just please leave it alone, this is ridiculous!"

  I didn't even realized that we had pulled into the dorms. A loud audible sigh came from Luke, and I watched as he pinched the bridge of his nose, tilting his head back.

  "Listen.. This is not how I intended this to go. I just- I- I like you, Khloe, a lot, and I just don't want him touching you like that."

  "Luke.. you have nothing to worry about. Promise." I stated starting to calm down. Man I sound bipolar. I mentally laughed at myself, opening the car door.

  "Wait!" I turned around to meet Luke's gaze. "Can I have a last kiss?" I leant down pecking his lips, still irritated.

  I quickly closed the door, heading inside.
  Wait, did he say that he likes me? I smiled and bit my lip, heading up the rusty staircase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 4.5K 10
luke is immortal and jenny isn't. ◇ book 2 of the short series. ©loudluke
59.1K 516 6
Nothing crazy here! Just a bunch of one-shots with the reader being fucked by Futanaris.
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...