Stay | Jensoo

By xolblink

highschool love story between jennie and jisoo. tw ; mention of anxiety -no yet proofread started 21/08/17 ... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (TW)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 17

802 39 0
By xolblink

"Hello? Anyone here??" Jennie called out. Some birds flying around the darken sky. She walk through the bushes bravely trying to find the the voice she heard earlier.

A groan voice echoed, Jennie look around but doesn't see anyone around.

"If you can hear me, say something!" Jennie shouted.

"H-help..!.." the voice was weak, almost look like the person choked themselves but still it echoed loud in Jennie's area. Her feet keeps moving. She thinks she knows who's the owner of the voice and she hopes its not really the person she think is.

"Jisoo." Jennie runs through the wood and kneeled in front of the girl, gazing at the blood flowing from the wound on her left leg.

"Oh my god, what happen?" Jennie hold onto her neck with a hand and take a look at her leg.

"J-jennie..." Jisoo breathed out as she passed out after that.

"Jisoo? Jisoo?" Jennie's heartbeat beating faster as she carry Jisoo with all her strength into somewhere safer.

********************

"Jennie..." Jisoo mumbled under her breath, she lift her eyelid to see Jennie, beside her, squatting.

"You okay?" Jennie asks, moving closer to her.

"Uhm, I, ouch!" she whimpered as she tried to move her leg.

"Don't move, i think it's a snakebite, and you leg got a large cut by some branch, guess you didn't notice that..." Jisoo looked at her wound, few green leaves on it. She sighs at the thought of she's fine now.

"Thanks." Jisoo said, breathing in relief.

"No need, lucky you're not poisoned. It'll be much more painful then..." Jisoo smiled a bit after a long pause.

"Where are we?" Jisoo looked around.

"Still in the wood, apparently. I think we're lost..."

"Wait, Are you serious?" Jisoo asks.

"Not even lying, I looked back the paths but dead ends is all i found." Jennie shrugged as Jisoo is now worried.

"So, what now?" Jisoo ask.

"Guess we need to wait..untill someone come to find us. I think they're on their way." Jennie said. They sighs at the same time.

"Now, mind telling me how did you get here?" Jennie asks. Taking a sit beside Jisoo.

"Our map shows different direction..on the map says left but the signboard shows straight..."

"And you had map..."

"6..." Jisoo said.

"Oh, me too. Is it like the second last point?" Jennie asks, Jisoo nodded.

"But mine shows right and the signboard shows straight." Jennie said.

"Well, that's weird..." Jisoo frowned.

"But whatever it is, I wanna go back..." Jisoo said

"Yeah..its getting darker..." both of them eyed the darken sky.

About 30 minutes already and still, both of the girls are in the wood. Jennie was leaning on a tall large tree while Jisoo's head on her chest, Jennie's arm apparently were wrapped around Jisoo as they were sleeping soundly.

"Jennie?! Jisoo!!" voices echoed through the woods.

"KIM JENNIE!! KIM JISOO!!"

Jennie was awake by the loud voices. She can hear her voice. She slowly unwrap her arm around Jisoo and moves around.

"We're here!!" Jennie called back.

"We're here!" Jennie look for any source of light but nothing was there, her phone is out of battery.

She checks on Jisoo's pocket and found a black small portable flashlight. She tries to turn it on but it seems to be out of battery so she tries as quickly as possible to point it around their area.

"JENNIE! JISOO!"

And finally the voices are getting closer. Then she saw Mr. Park, Bobby and Jiyong points the torchlight at her as she squinted her eyes and avoid the massive light hitting her with her arm.

"Jisoo!" Bobby was fast enough to run towards Jisoo who's still deep.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" Bobby already carry her while she's awake, still dizzy.

"Later okay, now lets get out from here first..." Mr. Park commanded as Jiyong walk along with Jennie.

"Oh My God Jisoo..." Lisa ran towards Jisoo who's being put in the tent as soon as they arrived.

"Is she okay? What happen to her?" Rose asks.

"I-I'm fine.." Jisoo said, trying to smile but no one seems to believe, they keep their frowns on.

"I hate you." Lisa said, almost crying as she hugged Jisoo who's still smiling.

"Where's Jennie?" Jisoo looked around as they who surround her back away.

"Maybe she went to clean herself..." Bobby said in assurance but Jisoo still needs her. By her side now.

**************************

"So do you feel pain right now??" Lisa asked.

Everyone has cleaned themselves and getting ready to sleep while some still chilling outside for cool air.

"Yeah, there's nothing actually, lucky there's Jennie," Jisoo smiled, glancing over Jennie.

"How this happened?" Lisa asks. Jisoo just let out a shrug.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I'm tired." Jisoo confessed. Lisa nodded and mumbled a sorry.

"Jisoo," both Jisoo and Lisa looked up, looking at the tall figure in front of them.

"Are you okay?" Bobby ask, half worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jisoo answered as she immediately shift her gaze. Bobby sighs as he squatted in front Jisoo to reach her height.

"How did you get there? Did she left you? On purpose or what?" Bobby throws a bowl of question, Jisoo squinted her eyes in dizziness.

"You know what, don't need to ask such things and don't act like you care about me..." Jisoo said as she glared.

"Hey, I was asking these cause i really care and i just wanna help you-"

"I dont need your help..." Jisoo stands with the help of Lisa holding onto her arm despite her left leg which has been bandage neatly.

"Ji--"

"Bobby. Can you stop all of these? We're nothing, remember? Nothing." Jisoo stopped him but then Bobby move in front Jisoo, nearing her.

"I know I was wrong and now I've learnt my lesson. Jisoo give me another chanc-"

"For you to waste them so easily?" Jisoo said as she and Lisa left the place.

"What's up?" Donghyuk ran into Bobby who seemed lifeless.

"N-nothing..." he lied.

"Sorry about Jisoo..." Donghyuk said.

"No it's fine..." Bobby smiled, patting Yunhyeong.

"Uhm...you sure about the transfer?"

"I think I am," Bobby look up, the stars amaze him.

"Its our last year Bob...can't you just stay till we graduate?" Donghyuk asks.

"I can't...my parents arranges everything but you know, I really do love her. You guys will be absolutely fine here." Bobby smiled, Donghyuk had this unsatisfied expression.

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I'll keep on trying." Bobby smiles bitterly, looking over Jisoo's tent.

***************************

"Jen!" Rosé called out Jennie who's busy peeking out fom the tent.

"Rosé...! You scared the shit out of me..." Jennie said, hands on her chest.

"Hahaha. What were you looking at?" Rosé tried to peek too but Jennie block her vision.

"N-nothing..." Jennie said which sends untrustful feelings to Rose.

"Look Rosé.." Jennie speaks in a serious tone.

"What?"

"Am I a bad person?" Jennie asks.

"Why do you suddenly asks this?" Jennie sighs lowly.

"I feel like, it all started because of me..." as Jennie's voice went lower as she eyes her own fiddling fingers.

**********
Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 752 35
Oneshot collection of Jisoo and Jennie's lives, with different turns of events. Jensoo Oneshots. Hope you enjoy! Starting Tuesday August 22nd: Update...
7.4K 450 17
(n.) "an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster." the world was ending just as Jennie fell in love for the first time. a...
253K 9.5K 30
Book #1: I'm Trapped in Kamisama Kiss! (Completed) Book #2: I'm Livin' With Kamisama Kiss?! (Completed) Book #3: A New Tale Begins [Kamisama Kiss Fan...
2.7K 255 6
Kim Jisoo is the new teacher,and Chaeyoung is determined to make Jisoo her new pet,someone she could control.Someone who's willing to give everything...