Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen

380 11 1
By AthanasiaKashimashi

Luna tiredly sat on the floor as she watched the child entrusted to her by the Al-Thamen. It was actually quite an unfortunate event at how it came to this. She was only to stay hidden, but one of the members of the organization found out that Thais left a 'guard' in the country. It caught the attention of the leaders considering that the one she left was an Arjwani, one of the strongest creatures in the other world. What happened they challenged her in a secret duel and failed to win.

"I should have just ran away and now, I am shackled to this blasted organization. I wish Thais will never set foot in this country again." She let out a pained howl as the chains on her paws tightened. The colors in her eyes also changed from purple to red. She resisted, but knew that it will only endanger her and the kid so she gave in.

"I'm sorry, but I have to follow their rules or else you will die." Those words died in her mouth just as she lost control of her body. Giggles could be heard inside the room and it chilled the child that was trying to get his sleep.

"L-Luna?" He whispered. Luna turned around and grinned at him. Her eyes scared the hell out of him, but he remained in his bed.

"Eisa, you're finally awake. Come, they are calling for us." The child could not do anything. He followed her to the basement where the Al-Thamen resided. Their hide out will forever hunt him. The members of the organizations were already waiting for their return. Gyokuen stood from her throne and beckoned them forward. The other magicians such as Falan and Ithnan stood at the sides to watch the show.

"Eisa, Luna, I've called you here to inform you that the Emperor has died and I shall take his place. I will order to Kou to awaken Father. Come and join us with your power." She brought her staff down and her magic rang throughout the room.

Luna stepped in front of Eisa and raised her head to show magic. Ithnan and Falan were surprised at the display of power. Eisa shook in fear as he tried to control his power. He was an uncontrolled magician after all and the organization did not help in any ways to stabilize it. The child heated everywhere and wanted to release every inch of his power.

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

"Hahahaha! That is right, Eisa! Show us your power! It will be the power that the Father will use in order to rule this world that Solomon has wretchedly formed. Rise Al-Thamen!" Gyokuen spoke. Ithnan and Falan did the sign of worshipping their Father.

"For Al-Thamen, for our Father!" The other magicians chanted the same words.

"Milady, His Majesty will be presented to his children soon. You must go before them." One of the Al-Thamen members reminded. The black haired woman returned her fake smile and proceeded upstairs with her servants in tow.

"Luna, Eisa, return to your room. We will call you once again when harvesting is a must." Falan said as she turned around to call for Judal.

The two returned to their room and Luna swayed to her feet and fell down. Eisa rushed to her side and aided the Arjwani who seemed weakened. The silver wolf nudged him off and stood on her feet.

"I'm alright. I just felt a little dizzy. Sorry for worrying you, Eisa. Go to sleep. I'll try to build a barrier to prevent them from contacting us." She muttered. The child protested.

"You are in no condition, Luna. I will create the barrier. Please, rest." She was surprised at his bold statement. It looked like Eisa has grown attached to her in some ways. She did not argue and let the child create a barrier to protect them. He may have an unstable magic, but everything will work out in the end. Now, her only worries would be releasing herself and the child from their spell as well as informing Thais that she will be in grave danger if she will return to Kou.

'I will have to link with my brother. It will be a pain in the ass to do so, but this is the only way. I hope that Kaein will be able to forgive me for betraying them in a way.' She thought to herself. The strong wind outside lulled her to sleep and soon, unconsciousness befell on her eyes.

Eisa, a child of no more than 7, glanced at his caretaker. She was by far exhausted and he knew that. He ruffled his black hair in frustration. If only he could control his power then maybe, just maybe, he could help them out of this place. His purple eyes widened at the realization.

'I will just have to stabilize it myself. I will get Luna and me out of this place and maybe we could go to her master and live with her with nothing to worry about. Yes, that is what I will do.' He breathe in and out to focus his magoi. The rukh around him fluttered and he concentrated them into a ball of light. It was hard. The rukh would not listen to his pleas. It exhausted him. However, he knew that there was only little time until the Al-Thamen proceed with their plan.

'If I want to get us out of this place, then I have to be better than what I am today.'

Luna woke up from her deep slumber and noticed the bleary look on her champion. Eisa was panting hard and she took note of the blood on his nose. Quickly, she nudged him to stop using his magic and relax.

"That is enough, Eisa. You will die of magoi exhaustion. Why are you doing this?"

"I have to get better, Luna. I have to get us out of this hell." He replied. She was susprised with his words and licked his cheek.

"There is no need. I should be the one doing that. Don't worry, we will get out of here. I will just have to contact Kaein and Thais and we are good for about a month. Can you stay that long?" She asked. Eisa nodded and rested his magic for a while. It was beginning to run amok after those practice session. Luna let out a relieved sigh and focused on her brother's link.

'Kaein. Kaein. Kaein!'

Dark Continent
Kaein's POV

Morgiana and I just finished some errands for Yunan. He ordered us to get some woods from above and let me tell you, it was very difficult. When he returned, he suggested the use of his magic to transport us to the land above. I was about to slap the heck out of him when the Fanalis gladly stopped me. Yunan sweatdropped at that while I gave him a death glare. He sighed in defeat and gave us delicious food as penance.

"So what are we going to do, Yunan?" Morgiana asked. Yunan looked at us and voiced out his plans. He wanted to talk to some of the countries of the Seven Seas Alliance as countermeasure for the war that will surely breakout. He was also sure that Sinbad will get himself involve. I growled at that and was sure that he will drag those people around him in an unnecessary movement. I just hoped that he will not involve my mistress.

'...ein....ein...Kae...in...Kaein!' I stood from my sit and looked around for the source of the voice. It was surely my sister, but why would she contact me.

"Luna? What is it?"

'Thank goodness I got to you. I have a warning. Please do not visit Kou at any cost. Al-Thamen is already working their magic. Inform Thais of this as well. They plan to use her body as vessel and a child's power to resurrect their so-called Father. Please don't go anywhere near Kou!'

"But what about you!? You are in danger!" Luna sighed at the end of our link. She told me that she was already in danger. Before I could even say a thing, she apologized for her betrayal and cut our link. I was shocked by her statement.

"Luna! Luna!? Answer me!" I did not hear anything from the other end. She really did block me off. Morgiana raised an eyebrow at that. I stopped thrashing around and tears filled my eyes. As much as I wanted to be tough, Luna was the only person aside from Thais that I trusted with my life.

"It seemed like your sister has betrayed you. You should do as she—"

"She did not betray us! She can never do that! I am sure that the organization was just using her. Luna can never do that. I know that she is a good person at heart and Thais will also not believe any word you say." Yunan averted his eyes at me. He could not blame me though because I had lived with my sister for years and for her to betray us was shocking.

"I will cool my head for a while. Thank you for the food."

I exited the house and walked away from the place. It was still dark but I let my magoi flare out and it gave path for me to follow. I breathed in and connected my magic to Thais who seemed preoccupied at the moment. She needed to hear this though. I broke the news to her and she too was shocked. Luna was someone precious to us.

"We will get her back and I also believe that she will not just betray us. I'm sure that there is a good reason behind it. Go back and apologize to Yunan. I trust this magi and I'm quite sure that he just did that to rile you up. I will contact you soon if I hear any news from them. I am currently in the Land of the Dragons and I wish you good luck."

"Thanks, you too." I cut off the contact and returned to Yunan's house.

Leai
Land of Dragons
Thais' POV

I sighed as Kaein cut off the link. I could not believe what he said. I was sure that Luna would not just betray us so easily. There must have been something she was protecting in Kou and she must have also done it to protect us.

"Solomon, please protect them." I prayed for them. Suddenly, I heard the elder call for me. This time, she was going to teach me how to control my special rukh by music. I know, it is quite unusual.

"Good morning, Elder Luce." I greeted. I might not be in a good mood, but I should still show good manners especially to those who were willing to house me.

"Good morning, Child. Today, I will teach you how to heal using your rukh while singing. Each Demeus has a unique song they use to weave their magic. To do this, you will have to discover your own tune." She said. I raised my eyebrow at that. She ordered me to meditate and find within me my music. I did as she told me and found myself in a tight spot. I could hear the birds chirp around me. Even the rustling of the wind was vivid.

"Song of Healing. Find your light. Hear your heart." I wordlessly said. Suddenly, words started to form inside my head and I let my voice out loud.

Day to night, dark to light,

Fall the sands of time.

Let the years like the gears

Of a clock unwind

In your mind walk through time

Back to better days.

Memories, like a dream,

Wash your tears away.

Like a star in the sky darkness can't reach you.

Light the night, joy is light 'til the new dawn.

Cast away your old face

Full of gloom and spite.

With this mask I will ask

To borrow your light.

(Note: The lyrics of the song is by ColdFlameZero)

The rukh around me lighten up and I could feel them warm up. Elder Luce smiled at my accomplishment as she watched me dance around. The wind picked up and the dragons around us walked towards the source of the voice. I let my voice weave the song and I could feel the fire inside me cover the whole area. When the song died down, the dragons smiled at me. They seemed overjoyed by the music. Elder Luce congratulated me and I was eager to learn more.

"Of course. Come, I will teach you the next song. This is the Dragon's Lament."

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 269 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...
63K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...
7.4K 297 29
[ SINBAD X OC ] 12 long years have past since Sinbad and the princess have seen each other. Sarnai is now the Queen of Liones due to her fa...
78.9K 1.8K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...