Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 2: Magic Academy

409 12 2
By AthanasiaKashimashi

Magnostadt
Aladdin's POV

"Sixth Kodor." What? I tilted my head in confusion as the instructor gave me my insignia signifying that I was a sixth kodor student.

'Is this really the only thing I could muster without the help from the rukh? I'm more helpless than I thought.' I thought to myself before hearing a snicker from behind me. It was another student with white hair and golden eyes. Amazing. I decided to take the test once more and I was sure that the instructor was ticked off by my attitude. I faced the enclosed barrier and called forth my magic.

"Harl Harl Infigar!" Poof. Oh great, it was just a small flame that did not even last 15 seconds. The instructor confirmed my rank once more and I deflated at that.

Soon, we were called to enter Magnostadt. It was amazing. We rode a magic carpet that delivered us inside the campus. Magic was everywhere and I gasped at the sight. My heart was filled with determination and I promised that I will succeed in learning about Magnostadt and dark rukh.

'This place is truly amazing. I want to know more and maybe solve Nee-san's riddle for me.' I thought giddily. My heart soared at the sight of the dorm. Fortunately, they gave us time to rest for tomorrow's lesson. By the way, lessons here were called Marif. Not sooner than later, I found my room and to my surprise, a snake greeted me. It belonged to the man I saw earlier in the entrance exam. He glared at me and asked for my name.

"I am Aladdin. It is nice to meet you, uhm?" He scoffed at that.

"Sorry, but I don't associate myself with lower kodors." He replied. I took a peek at his paper and learned that his name was Sphintus. He did not like me snooping at it though.

"What are you doing here anyway? You should just quit as early as possible." He said. I raised my eyebrow at that so he explained to me about this special exam students take every two months. It determined who will drop out and who will ascend to the next kodor. I knew that it will not be easy, but it excited me. I was about to say something when my paper was snatched away from my hands.

"What is this? All of the subjects you have in your curriculum are body strengthening."

"Wait what? I don't have any magic lessons?" This was not going to be easy.

The Next Day
Campus Field

"Why are our magic tools on the floor? Aren't we going to use them?" One of the elder students I was in muttered. Suddenly, a whip descended on us and we saw a lady wearing metal plates as clothes. What distracted me the most were her bouncy ch—Ehem! As I was saying, what distracted me the most was her orders.

"My name is Myers. I will be your instructor for this semester. You don't deserve to hold those wands yet. You sixth kodors are the top of the drop-out list. Unless you are worthy enough, you will be thrown out. You little punk, is that your poor excuse for being so quiet. Show me that you mean business!" She said. I was about to say something when I felt myself slam against the floor. It hurt very much!

Too soon, we were tasked to train our bodies. Pull-ups were done and it was a struggle. I reached for the bar above me and failed quite epically. I apologized to the instructor for my incompetence, but she just electrocuted me.

"I'm really sorry, I never really thought of strengthening my body." I stuttered.

"You punks really think that you don't need to build your body don't you!? You all are feeble beyond feeble! You will train your bodies to the best. When I say jump, you will jump. When I say run, you will run! And when I say fly, you will fly!"

That was the most torturous experience of my life but I wanted to learn more about magic. It was all I wanted to. When nightfall came, we were to eat dinner. I tried to reach for my food, but every inch of my body ached.

"Not being able to eat when you get the chance to. That's what makes you a sixth kodor. Hmph." My roommate, who just passed by, scoffed.

I needed some energy though so I forced myself to gobble up the food. Only those who believed in themselves and refused to compromise will learn magic. I did tried, but my body almost puked them all out!

"Mhhhmmm."

The following day, we were tasked to train again. We did curl-ups, push up and even Mauranian rabbit jumps! My legs were sore but our instructor's boo— I mean, voice brought me back to life. The day ended with us down to our last energy.

I rested on my bed and I could not move an inch. My roommate, Sphintus, seemed eager to hear my story. I did not really want to say anything and I was grateful that he wanted to share his own. As much as I wanted to listen to him, I ended up knocked out.

The days continued without any falter to our training. Many gave up and even left the campus. I was saddened by their depressing aura and how they gave up so easily. It was even pointed out by the good guy beside me. The girl with him wanted to give up as well, but she trusted our instructor.

"I wonder why everybody just give up so easily?" I thought out loud as I stare at the ceiling in our room.

"People who quit on their own just don't have what it takes. There is no way that I'm going to quit." I agreed with him at that. My first impression of him just treating this as a hobby changed. He was about to tell me something when my world blacked out.

Magnostadt Campus Field
3rd POV

The students trained for about a month. Not a surprise, there were only 5 students who survived. Myers, who was their current instructor, delivered the students to their magic class. She showed them their progress. The rukh resounded within their body and it did not suppress it anymore.

"Harl Harl Infigar." Aladdin was ecstatic about his power. Myers smirked at his declaration. To Aladdin, he was thankful for the sweet treat that encourage him.

'Day after day, it was total agony. But every time I wanted to quit, I was encourage so sweetly by...' His thoughts were interrupted by the teacher's declaration of finally starting their magic class. Before they moved on, the Magi thanked his sweet motivation.

'Thank you, Instructor's boobs.'

The magicians received their reading materials and were tested for their attributes. One by one, they touched what they call the Eight Color Sorting Crystal. It classified what kind of magician a student was. Aladdin and his companion were Type 1 Red Magician or flame enhanced magicians. Some of them were Type 2, 4 and 5 or what we call, Water, Electric and Wind magicians.

Myers explained how there are different magicians in the world due to the rukh's diversity. By then, she tested Aladdin to try and generate a wind magic. She instructed him to listen to the rukh's words.

"Asfal Rif." A small wind tornado erupted from the rukh. He was overjoyed by it and so were his classmates. Myers stood in front of them and started the magic class.

Everyday, they trained and analyzed what magic really was. They slowly understood what it meant to use magic and its components. Soon, two months were over and it was now time to test them out. Many were nervous, but they knew that it was not time to be scared. They were already there and whatever happened, they will do their best.

"Myers' Marif! Sixth Kodor, Aladdin." The blue haired Magi's name was called and his hands itched in excitement. He raised his staff and called out his power.

"Harl Harl Infigar!" A huge ball of fire came in sight and everybody was amazed by how much magoi he used to generate such spell. Turning his staff, he used a wind magic to increase it strength.

"Asfal Rif!" With that, the proctor was convinced and passed the Magi with flying colors. He was escalated immediately from 6th Kodor to 1st Kodor. Before his classmates could even congratulate him, his instructor was the first one to hug the life out of him.

"Waaaahhh!"

"You did it, Aladdin!"

The exam ended early and they were all dismissed. Aladdin went straight to bed along with Sphintus who gave him a little praise to cherish. Aladdin suddenly smirked and voiced out Sphintus' beliefs when it comes to favors done by 6th Kodors for 4th Kodors. The Heliophat blushed in embarrassment and made up excuses. The Magi laughed at this and correlate him and his blonde friend.

"We're far away from each other now, but I'm sure he's doing his best as well."

'Right, Alibaba?'

"Oh before I forgot. I saw this letter earlier by the window. It was sealed tight with some kind of magic and I assume that it is for you since there is a huge A in front of it." Sphintus said. I raised my eyebrow and reached for it. It suddenly opened and it was from my Nee-san!

Dear Aladdin,

Having a good month? This is your big sister. I apologize for leaving in such a haste two months ago. There had been some problem with Kou that I needed to tend to. Not only that, I don't think I could spend more time with Sinbad. If you know what I mean that is. Anyways, I'll be keeping this brief. Be careful on what lies ahead. If ever you're in dire help, just shout out my name. I'll see you soon.

Love,
Nee-san

"I didn't know you have a sister?" Sphintus voiced out.

"That's because I don't. I consider her a family and she's taken of me since I was 3. Well, I want to hear your story. Maybe you could tell it to me now?" He grinned and decided to tell me his story. It was truly fun, but I ended up sleeping halfway so I was really not sure about the full details of his past.

'Goodnight, Alibaba, Morg and Nee-san.'

Unknown Area
3rd POV

"Are you sure that it is this, kid?" A man in black cloak asked. He nodded at his question and pulled on the child's chain. At a glance, the captive look like he's five, but the truth was he was already 8. He glanced at his buyers with glazed golden eyes as his maroon hair blew with the wind.

"This has already lost its will. No matter, with him as a sacrifice, he could be a helpful vessel for our magic and maybe for our Father if the Lady wishes it. Here's the payment." He reached out for his money as the man he negotiated with, waited impatiently at his actions. He recoiled when the boy tried to touch him. With a smack, he hit the boy and yelled.

"Don't you dare touch me you trash. You dare lay filth on such clothes. Get him out of here." The man he ordered scoffed at his reaction before tugging on the kid's chains tightly. He gave a weak grunt at the sudden pull.

'No one will save me.' He thought gravely as the black rukh emerged from his body and tainted his skin.

Aktia

"Woah! Hey, what's that fruit you've got there, old man?" A girl asked. The man raised his eyebrow at his new customer. She had mint hair and bright purple eyes that it would feel like she's searching through your soul. Not only that, she was wearing a dress that showed her abdomen and milky legs.

"I-It's a najima, a famous star fruit in Aktia." He stuttered. The girl raised her eyebrow and smirked.

"I didn't know that old man like you here are on to girls like me~ Such dirty mind." She teased. The old man was taken aback and quickly offered her one and closed his store in embarrassment. It made her sweat drop.

With nothing to do in the area, she continued on her journey towards Magnostadt. She was quite excited to see what the place was and maybe learn a little from them while in search for her next master.

Huram {Yu-ram}
City of Goddess
Thais

The white haired conqueror made her way towards the city to investigate the strange energy she felt yesterday. It looked like only its trace were left and nothing more. It irked her.

"Tch. Those Al-Thames bastards got away. Where you do think they're heading in?" She thought out loud as if to ask somebody present.

'Well, they could be traveling back to Kou by now. There is nothing we could do here, Vega.' A sultry voice replied. It was Seere.

'He's right, Thais. Let's move forward and accomplish our mission.' Marbas added.

'You are right. We will not participate in the upcoming battle but maybe we could speculate and help out a little. After all, our mission is not tied to the Sacred Palace's orders. Let's get moving, Marbas, Seere.'

'Of course, Our Beloved Mistress.'

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.1K 60
Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon conqueror? Yes, but not an ordinary one. Wi...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
503 0 18
5 years have passed since the events of the Magi: A New Era, everyone has changed as well, Sinbad and Hikari are still the proud rulers of Sindria al...
17K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...