X X X

By MandyMetaier

Short stories of xxxtentacion More

The adventures of X
Please Request
Book Cover
Images

Meet and Greet adventures

277 5 0
By MandyMetaier

Y/N Pov
I can't believe I'm finally getting the chance meet Xxxtentacion like "the Xxxtentacion " oh my god I think I'm gonna cry 😭

Xxxtentacion POV
I've got a meet and greet happening today. Can't wait to see all my supporters and fans.

Y/N POV
It's 1:00 pm ugh 2:00 needs to hurry up and come already. I figured since it's not time for the meet and greet to start yet I decided I'll go shopping. I needed pair of adidas running shoes to add the finishing tousches to my outfit. I decided to wear the shoes out cause it was 1:30 so I could just walk around mall for a bit till the venue opens up.

Y/N Outfit

Turns out X happen to be shopping before the Meet and Greet. I would know because I bumped into him. ~Literally~

Mmph, ouch.

Oh I'm sor- uhhhh says X starting to freeze up.

Nah it's ok. It's my fault I shoulda been lookin where I was going I said lying through my teeth luckily he ain't notice. Cause he apologized again.

Nah it's my fault I was on my phone uhmm... look I know this may sound random but damn you fine says X.

~did this just say I'm fine well thanks for the compliment.~

Um... thanks X. I know I sound really casual saying but trust me on the inside I am freaking out you are on my favorite artist. I especially love your song Let's Pretend We're Numb.

Thanks ma, I know we just but could I have your number you sound like a real cool person to chill with. Your calm it's almost I like that. I mean don't get me wrong I love all my fans even the loud wild ones they're the best says X.

~I hand him my phone and hands me his~

He saves his name as jahseh😘😍😩💪🏾 I save my name as Y/N😇☺️👅💦

Really? I give him the face.

You put the 👅💦 emoji says X.

Alright you got me there.

Aye since there's still time before the meet greet starts wanna hangout till then. And you can chill out sit with me at the meet and greet tables says X.

Well idk about that your gonna have to convince me a little more

Uh I can autograph your jacket and we can hangout a little after the meet and greet is over.

Alright you win I'll go but no signing my jacket you can sign the photograph we take on my instant print camera

Alright bet says X

~ A little while later it's finally time. It's time to meet some of X fans. ~

~ X places a chair right next to home for me to sit at~

~ A few hours later~

I met so many of X's fans they were all so cheerful and happy to see X it was amazing to see how happy he made these people. Hell he made me has happy them.

~me and Jahseh ( btw he said I could call him that) decided to go to a park that's a few blocks Dow from the mall~

~we get to the park~

Jahseh can I ask you something?

Yeah go ahead says Jahseh

I always watch your videos and anything you release or speak on. I notice some of your videos you always say that you do actually read our comments and our dm's your just not able to reply to all of them but you do see them. Also that you had said if we don't have a person to talk or or reach out to, to reach out to you cause you here for all of us. Do you really?

Yeah I do really. Also I think of my fans and supporters not only as fans and supporters I think of them as family says Jahseh

I like that about you, your a kind person you not out here being fake some of the rappers be out here some just putting on a image. You 💯 and stay that way we barely have any reall ones out here these days. Promise me you'll stay true to yourself.

Don't worry ma I promised myself that a while ago says Jahseh

Alright

     ~We walk and talk for a few more hours then I notice it's gotten dark outside and it's getting late. I told X it was getting late I gotta get home (I live by myself). He offered me a ride I home, so i said yes.~

~~ ( I live an a apartment building with an elevator) Jahseh rides the elevator up with me we finally reach the 4 floor. I unlock the door to my apartment and myself and Jahseh. ~~ (imagine it's dark out)

He seemed really tired so I told him he could crash at my I showed him where all the rooms where I asked him if he wanted take the couch he asked if I share the bed with him I said got ready for bed. Jahseh was already waiting there on the bed don't know why he was waiting. I went and laid down and he turned off the lamp as soon as put my head to the pillow I felt arms wrap around me. It was ok though I kinda like Jahseh like that to.

I know this imagine is long overdue but I had so much going on if I had released it earlier it would've been half assed and incomplete I am super sorry for the inconvenience. If you want imagine PM or just comment on the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
962K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
653K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...