*UNDER EDITING* Optimus Prime...

By Midnight_433334

The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight... More

Intro
Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime
Chapter 2 Sammy's Back
Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch
Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 5 Simmons
Chapter 6 Jetfire
Chapter 7 Egypt
Chapter 9 Fight
Chapter 10 Final Battle
Happy Ending
NOTIFICATION THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Chapter 8 Hold Each Other

4.8K 101 1
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

“Undercover yo. You got to blend in with your surroundings. You know you got to be part of the landscape” Skids said while we all climb a mountain to the top. Once he had finished talking he tripped over Bees foot and stumbled over.

‘Not really blending in with his surroundings’

“Awesome. I think aliens build that. Yeah, Yeah” Simmons said while looking up at the large Pyramid above us.

I then see Sam held open the door for the building that we will be staying tonight.

“Come on. Move it. Move it” Sam said. Everyone then went inside letting me walk inside last but not before turning to Bee and the twins.

“Guard us. Low profile. Don’t make a scene” I said with a warning tone. I then went inside.

“Yeah some of us got work to do. Dumb Autobots” Wheelie said. I then hit him on the head. Sam had already closed the door.

“What was that for” he asked.

“Because you call us them dumb and remember your and Autobots now” I said.

“Oh you're right” he said. I ignore him then walk over to a chair.

Time Skip

Night came and I was sitting on top of the building looking at the stars.

“Is there really a way to revive Optimus” I asked myself.

I then remember all the times I and Optimus had together. I remember the time when I told him I had run over Sam. All the Autobots went crazy. That time I was learning how to drive my alt-mode because it was not the same as me on the wheel of the car than me being the car. I smile at the memory. I took my phone out and I had me and Optimus in our human forms as my wallpaper. I then start to hum to a song that I and Optimus always hear when we are alone. I then remember when I and Optimus were singing it with Optimus playing the piano and without knowing that the Autobots were all looking at us.

Flashback

“Come on Optimus stop. I can breath” I said. Optimus have been tickling me as a punish for taking his jacket and throwing at a puddle of water.

“Okay but not until you say you're sorry” he said.

“Okay, okay I'm sorry but please stop” I said. He smiles then stop and pick me up bride style.

“You know if you were not so damn hot I will of hit your face” I said. He then sat down and I sat on his lap.

“You're beautiful yourself my sweet spark” he said then kissed me behind my ear making me giggle.

“Optimus stop” I said then push him playfully. I then look around and saw the piano I had in my room.

“Optimus do you know how to play the piano” I asked.

“Will I certainly don't but I could learn quick thanks to the internet as humans call it” he said.

“Then start learning this song because we are singing it together” I said then show him the song on my phone. He nods then start to look the song up.

When he had finished we walk over to the piano. He then down and opens the piano so he could be ready to start playing. I sat next to him and we both began to sing.

(A Great Big World “Hold Each Other”)

I miss the words we used to say

I miss the sounds of yesterday

I miss the games we used to play like ohhh

I was trapped inside a dream

I couldn't see her next to me

I didn't know she'd set me free like ohhh

Something happens when I hold her

She keeps my heart from getting older

When the days get short and the nights get a little bit colder

We hold each other

We hold each other

We hold each other

Everything looks different now

All this time my head was down

He came along and showed me how to let go

I can't remember where I'm from

All I know is who I've become

That our love has just begun like ohhh

Something happens when I hold him

He keeps my heart from getting broken

When the days get short and the nights get a little bit frozen

We hold each other

We hold each other

We hold each other

If I'm stressing you that blessing that's sent from heaven

These days start to feel like hours and hours feel more like seconds

People judged us they couldn't see the connection

When I look at you, it's like I'm looking back at my reflection

I don't see nothing different, our pigments they coincide

We hold each other so tight they couldn't break us if they tried

My eyes are those of the blind, I see no color or size

I feel the love in your touch and I trust what's inside your mind, ok

I know that we've been through a lot

I know that we both grew up

You know I missed you a lot

When I was young I was dumb

Didn't think you'd fit in my plot

And I appreciate the break because I love what we got now

You give me chills and I can't imagine you leaving

If I could build a perfect person honestly you would be it

And you know nobody knows you like I know you

I can't wait to come back home so I can hold you

Something happens when I hold her

She keeps my heart from getting older

When the days get short and the nights get a little bit colder

We hold each other

We hold each other

We hold each other

We hold each other

We hold each other

We hold each other

As we sang the song. We both were getting closer to each other face. When we finish the song Optimus broke the space we had separate and kiss me. I kiss him back. We then hear clapping and we turn our head to the enters of my room and saw the whole team, Will, and Epps standing there looking at us.

I quickly blush from embarrassment and cover my face on Optimus chest. Optimus did nothing but chuckle.

“Wow you two. You both have great voices” Will said.

“Thank you” I said but it sounds more like a whisper.

“Wow you two look like two movies start singing. If It wasn't in the military I will go and sing around the world” Epps said.

“Will the only world he will be seeing will be one of those world circles that people sale on the store” Will said

That made everyone laugh together. I smile then and then  began to laugh with everyone else.

End Of Flashback

I smile at the memory. I then was broke from my train of thoughts when I hear Sam yelled.

“Simmons! Leo! Wake up! Scarlett are you up on the roof” Sam yelled.

“Yes Sam!” I yelled back. I then walk down to see Sam running to were Simmons and Leo were sleeping together at.

“Listen astronomy class page 47. Remember the class” Sam asked.

‘Really Sam we were just there like for one day and a half’

“No. No I was only in college for two days. Remember that” Leo replied.

“Here.Get up. Up, Up” Sam said then he left toward the stairs I was standing at.

“What is he talking about” I hear Leo said.

We then went up were I was sitting a moment ago.

‘I should've just stayed here and wait’

“Okay you see those three stars You see how the last one touches the horizon” Sam said while pointing at the sky in which had three large starts shining.

“That’s Orion belt but it’s also called the Three Kings. And the reason for that is the three Egyptian kings who built the pyramids of Giza build them to mirror those starts so it’s like an arrow staring us straight in the face” Sam explained.

“They all point due east towards Jordan. The mountains of Petra” Simmons said.

“Then what are we waiting for let’s go then” I said then walk outside.

Time Skip

We were driving to the location that we just barely got. I was on my alt-mode falling behind Bee while the twins follow me.

We made it and I transform to my human form and start to follow the other in this rocky mountains.

“It’s gotta be around here somewhere” Simmons said then we all stop dead on our track when we saw up in front.

“Wow” I said.

Just in front of us was a beautiful structure with large columns and designs on the walls. There was a huge doorway big enough for Optimus to fit through. It looked like a castle put together with a building from Ancient Greece. We all walk over to the entrees to look it up more closely.

“You see the size of this. You see this” Simmons said in a shocked voice.

“Spectacular” Skids said.

We all then began to run over to the entrance and got inside. It was a really dark place if you asked me.

“It’s here somewhere guys” Sam said.

“Yeah why. Cause we’re trusting Grandpa Blackbird who doesn’t even know what planet he’s on” Leo said.

“In his defense this is the biggest doorway I’ve ever seen in my entire life” Simmons said while looking at the size of the door.

“Oh okay. Well that’s great. Let me do a quick search all right. Nop. Ever cross your mind guys that archeologists have been here before. There’s nothing here” Leo said. I then saw Sam sit down and saw him thinking.

“Real life is heartbreak despair kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it!” Simmons yell at Leo's face.

“I’m listening to you. You live with your mother” Leo said back.

“It’s not over” Sam said under his breath.

“It is over. It’s done” Leo said.

Why are we still listening to you little punk-ass. I mean what you ever did for us except dining my rim” Mudflap said.

“Killed Megatron. How about that” Skids said.

“Well he didn’t get the job done you know what I mean cause he’s back now” Mudflap said.

“Are you scared” Skids said.

“Scared. Scared of your ugly face” Mudflap said then push Skids a little back.

“No I’m ugly. Well we’re twins your stupid genius” Skids said then he grabbed his twin and the two started to fight.

“They were throwing each other across the room yelling and throwing punches. We all had to move away so we will not get crushed by the fight going between the twins.

“Guys!!” Sam yelled but the twins didn’t listen and then Skids pushed Mudflap against the wall making a huge crack. Sam lucky move before he could've ended up like a pancake.

I think Bumblebee was done with the twins because he grabbed the two of them. One in each hand. He then slammed the two together and then throw them outside.

As soon as the fight was done we all walk over to the crack the twins had made on the wall. Everyone gathered around the crack in the wall. Then Simmons and Sam began to pull the pieces of it and throw them out. In the wall there was a metal thing with the same symbols that Sam keeps seeing.

“Oh my God. The Symbols”  Sam said.

“Bee! Shot it!” Sam demand.

We all then move out of the way and let Bee shoot the wall. I then saw that there was a cave-like structure behind it. I peek inside as well as the others.

“Check this out” Simmons said. We all then walk inside

“Look at it” Sam said.

“There are the bodies Jetfire was talking about” Sam said.

“The tomb of the Primes” I said amazed.

After a while of looking around Sam motioned the others to come over. He bent down next to a Prime hand. In it was a silver object.

“The Matrix” Sam said then gingerly pick it up. He almost looked afraid to touch it. Before he even got to hold it correctly it crumbled to dust.

“NO!” I yelled the same time Sam yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 695 16
| |"Perhaps it's not fate then, perhaps its merely coincidence."| | | |"I have lost everything, and yet, I have gained everything too."| | Toby Willi...
64K 869 11
FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Separating Scarlett from her Sparkmate i...
112K 3.3K 32
You. The heir to the Decepticon throne. You, one of the most dangerous Decepticons alive. You wish one wasn't true. The other never was. Y...
46.7K 771 9
GUESS WHAT GUYS THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Scarlett Taylor is back and a new enemy to Earth and the Autobots. What will happen when...