Cold Water (Dark Niall)

By smileyourepretty

Renee Delilah Parker would describe herself in three words: crazy, ambitious, and fun. She's not your average... More

Summary
1: "I feel like I'm about to throw up in my mouth every time I see him."
2: "He has a brain?"
3: "You're an asshole."
4: "Do you always scream when you wake up?"
5: "Oh please, your ego is bigger than your dick."
6: "You're an idiot, you know that, right?"
7: "You're crazy, I swear to God."
8: "Just stop whining because my head is gonna explode."
9: "Oh shit, I think we might become friends."
10: "Don't flatter yourself."
11: "Asshole."
12: "Don't go around punching walls anymore please."
14:"I hate it when you're right."
15: "None of my business who you kiss."
16:"Oh wow, you're so full of yourself."
17: "You're afraid of me?"
18: "You don't understand."
19: "Leave me alone."
Questions and Answers
20: "Fine. Fuck you."
21:"I didn't think you'd stoop so low."
22:"You smell good."
23:"Just friends."
24:"So why are you touching me?"
25: "Oh, baby, someone already did"
26: "Is this a bad idea?"
27:"Do you like flattering yourself?"
28:"Everything about this is extremely illegal."
29: "You're drunk."
30: "I'm neither affectionate nor romantic."
31: "You're always trying to start a fight."
32: "I can fucking smell you. Go away."
33: "You sure?"

13: "Did you lose your finger in Zoe's vagina last night?"

13K 1K 782
By smileyourepretty

I am sorry you had to wait so long, but I was busy with settling in in Berlin, but I finally finished the chapter !

Happy reading :)

Also, I am doing this new thing where if you tweet me your favorite quote of each chapter I put up from now on I will choose my favorite quote and/or reaction to it :) Not only will I give you a shoutout but I will also introduce a small character with your name into the story ! My favorite will be announced 24 hours after the chapter is posted

p.s. Please check out the notes at the end of the chapter and answer my questions x

----

Previously on chapter 12:

My phone has been ringing for the past ten minutes, which lets me know that I'm late to the meeting in front of the school. It's the fifteenth, and that means that it's the Holy Thursday. Or as normal people call it, the day we leave for France.

I arrive at the school fifteen minutes late, and people are already climbing into buses and putting their luggage away.

"Dear Lord, did you bring your whole house?" Sophia asks when she sees my suitcase.

"No, just the essentials." I say, struggling as I try to lift up my suitcase to place it in the compartment under the bus.

"Well, you better have packed something you look bomb as fuck in, because Niall's here. And he's brought his new girlfriend along."

"What?"

Sophia nods to the left, so I glance in that direction.

A brunette girl wearing an expensive fur coat (almost the same as mine) is smoking while she laughs (a bit too much) at something Niall just said.

"Oh. That's great." I say, fake smiling, before my eyes fall to her shoes. "Are those..."

"Yes. From new winter line."

"But...Balmain has been sold out for days!"

"Apparently her dad is a big executive at New York Fashion Week, and she gets all the good stuff early."

"How do you know all this?"

"Jake of course."

I shake my head and make my way towards the bus, trying as hard as I cannot to let my jealousy show.

I don't know whether I'm jealous of her clothes or of who she's dating, but I know that the next four days are going to be long as fuck.

----

Rey's POV

Sophia, Jake, and I sit in the back of the bus together, of course. The three of us have always been that group that sits in the back of the bus and annoys everyone. Louis and Liam are sitting in front of us on the right, while Zayn sits in front of us on the left, alone.

"It's like he forgot all about us." Louis mumbles, motioning over to Niall, who's sitting together with Zoe a few rows in front of us.

The bus ride to the airport isn't that long, but it's still enough for me to roll my eyes at least a hundred times at Zoe's obnoxious laugh.

"I've known about her way before Niall." Louis continues, turning on his seat to face us. "She's Zoe Pinault. Her dad is Francois Pinault's brother."

"Dear Lord, he's rich as fuck." Jake breathes.

I roll my eyes for the sixtieth time. Forty more times to go.

"But how...and why?" Sophia asks, knowing that that's what I want to ask but I don't want to seem interested.

"I don't know too much. But I know they've been dating for a month now, which I believe is a record for Niall." Zayn laughs.

"I thought he hated rich bitches." I say under my breath and everyone looks at me.

"You're a rich bitch." Jake argues.

"Yeah, but he never dated me, did he?"

The subject changes and I'm glad, because we can finally talk about something else.

We get to the airport fifteen minutes later, and an hour and a half later, we're at our terminal, waiting to board the plane. Mr. Andrews, our Sex Ed teacher, hands us the tickets.

"They're in alphabetical order, so please respect the seats."

I try to think about people whose name start with O, P or R, and then my face falls because PINAULT. Fucking PINAULT.

"Hey, I've got 24C, what do you have?" Harry asks, smiling.

"24A." I tell him, relieved. At least I'm sitting with one person that I can stand. But then it dawns on me that she'll be sitting between us.

We board the plane twenty minutes later, and I'm already in my window seat when a strong scent of Chanel no.5 hits my nose.

"Hi. Would you let me have the window seat?" she kindly asks, and okay, she doesn't seem bad right now.

I hesitate at first, but then I think about how I'm going to be sitting next to Harry, so I accept. She gives me a blinding white smile as I stand up and let her sit by the window.

Jake: how nice of u =)))))

I look up a few rows in front of me, where Jake has his head turned towards me, so I flip him off.

"Oh my God, I love your bracelet!" she whispers as the airhostess starts the safety instructions. She's pointing to my Cartier gold bracelet.

"Thanks, I'm a little bit jealous of your boots to be honest. I've had my eye on those Balmain boots for like three months." I whisper back. She's not that bad. I guess we can be friends.

"Don't tell anyone." She says, inching closer. "But I stole them."

My eyes go wide. "What?"

"A model was wearing them at New York Fashion Week last week and when she had a wardrobe change I grabbed them and got the hell out of there." She laughs.

"You went to NYFW?" I ask. "I only get to go to the London one."

"Really?"

I nod. "My mom knows Alexander Wang."

"Oh, don't tell me. Does she force you to do modeling for him?"

"Your mother does that too?"

She nods. "But not only for Alexander, also for Chloé."

I shake my head. "And I'm always like, why can't she force me to model for Zanotti?"

Her mouth falls open. "Shut up! It's my dream to model his shoes! He gives them for free to the models you know."

"Oh I know, I'm obsessed with them."

She flips her head to the side. "I think we're going to be great friends."

I smile, but then I remember that she's somehow dating Niall, so I turn my attention to Harry. Because if I'm starting to be friends with her, then that also means that I'll be seeing a lot of her and Niall together. It's a no from me.

The plane takes off a few minutes later and the two-hour flight goes by quite quickly because I talk to Harry about Jake and Louis, and then a bit more to Zoe about shoes and the modeling she's done.

The bus ride from the airport to the hotel in Les Arcs is supposed to take about an hour and a half, so I settle in the back with Jake and Sophia.

"You don't see it, do you?" Jake asks after a while of silence.

"See what?"

He motions over to Niall and Zoe.

"Zoe is you. Only a bit more extreme."

I frown. "Excuse me? What?"

Harry turns and nods. "Niall literally got himself a new you, I swear. Brunette, brown eyes, rich bitch with an attitude."

"I take offense to that." I say, placing a hand over my chest.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing. I was just saying that she's exactly like you and maybe that's why he's dating her. Because she reminds him of you. So if he can't date you at least he can date her."

I shake my head. "I don't think so. We're nothing alike."

Everyone throws me a look and I pout, crossing my arms over my chest and sink into my seat.

The hotel is great, and it's also a SPA, which is fucking amazing.

"The rooming situation is also alphabetically placed, and also by gender. I'll be reading your rooming situations, so one of you should come and pick up the key when you hear your name."

I'm not even surprised when "Parker and Pinault" comes out of the coaches' mouth, so I walk up to him and grab the card. When he's done reading the names, he looks up from the list.

"We're a group of forty, so we have a reservation at the hotel's restaurant at seven tonight, please be there. And don't be late. The French are very punctual."

Everyone scatters around, either for the stairs or for the elevators, but I look around for a valet, to help me carry my suitcase to the fourth floor.

"Is there a valet around? I need help." Zoe says and okay, this is a pure coincidence. We're nothing alike. Just a bit...maybe.

We find the guy who takes care of the luggage and he guides us to the elevator and then to our room on the fourth floor.

"You're in luck. It's a room with a view." He says and we both tip him before we enter the double room. It's pretty large, with to twin beds and a nice bathroom.

"The closet is small." I pout.

"Oh my God! I was just thinking the same thing." She laughs as she opens her suitcase after undressing.

I start arranging my stuff on the bed before putting them in my closet space.

"Is that-is that a limited edition Channel handbag? I've been dying after it!"

I smile, trying not to let the fact that I'm glad I have something she wants show.

"My mother got it for me."

And then I realize that I'm back to being fifteen again, when I would gloat and boast about my parents' money to everyone. It's not right.

I look at the clock. It's way past five, so I should get ready.

"Well I'm going to get ready now. Dibs on showering first."

After I shower and put my makeup on while Zoe showers, I check my messages. There are a couple from Jake, who asks me how I'm getting along with Zoe. I tell him she's okay and start putting on my clothes for the night.

Rey+Zoe+Niall+Zayn: https://www.polyvore.com/13.1/set?id=227628839

The hotel's restaurant is tiny and cozy, but the tables are all for at least eight people, which means that I end up sitting with Jake, Sophia, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and Zoe. I try to mind my own business and look through tonight's menu but I can't concentrate when all I hear is Zoe's annoying laugh ringing through the entire dining hall.

Jake texts me under the table.

Jake: babe ur face gives ur disgust away, change it

I roll my eyes at him but I do as he says until we order.

"Do you guys want to go to the club later? I know one really close by." Zoe proposes and I try so hard not to roll my eyes.

"How do you know?" Niall laughs, putting his arm around her.

"I've been with my parents here before."

Once again, I'm trying my hardest not to roll my eyes.

The rest of the dinner goes by quickly thanks to Jake who keeps making jokes and tries really hard to ignore the fact that Harry and Louis have been whispering for the entire night.

Our group finally settles on 12am to go to the club, which means we have one hour to get ready.

There's a weird tension between Zoe and I (or maybe it's just me), but I don't say anything about it. If she has a problem with me, she should tell me. And she actually does, ten minutes after I come out of the shower while I'm doing my makeup.

"Do you like, have a problem with me or something?" is the best she can come up with.

"What? Why would you ask me that?"

She cocks her head. "So you don't deny it."

"No, it's just that I don't know where this is coming from."

"Well I get the feeling that you're annoyed with me."

She actually does seem concerned about it and now I feel a bit bad.

"I'm not, honestly." I say, giving her my fake-but-seems-real smile.

"Alright, just wanted to make sure then. Sorry." She smiles.

I wave it off and start looking through my stuff for something to wear. On one hand, I want to look good, but on the other hand, I know it's freezing cold outside and it'll be hell. But oh well, fashion hurts.

I end up putting on a white skirt with a matching white lace crop top, my metallic Alexander Wang pumps and a leather jacket with fur to keep me at least a bit warm.

Rey+Zoe+Niall+Zayn: https://www.polyvore.com/13.2/set?id=227629074

And while I'm going dressed in white, Zoe decides on going in black, dressed even better than I am. Ugh.

We meet the rest of our group in the lobby at midnight, and I realize that the two of us are the only ones who didn't dress according to the weather. Oh, and Niall of course, who's wearing a leather jacket over a plain white T-shirt. I purposefully watch his reaction when Zoe and I walk towards them (of course we're the last ones to arrive), but he only looks at her so I move on to Zayn, who smiles at me.

"You're going to be cold." Zayn tells me as we follow Zoe out of the hotel, because she knows where we're supposed to go.

The club is not far, three minutes by foot, but I still freeze my ass off because my dumb ass didn't think to put on some tights at least.

Even though it's Thursday, the club is actually pretty packed, so we don't get a table because they're all booked. Which, of course, means that we have to leave our coats at the entrance. I keep my clutch though.

The first thing I do when I enter the actual club is to go to the bar with Jake and do our two-shots routine we do every time we go clubbing.

"Tequila?" Jake asks, and even though I know it's going to get me drunk, I accept.

"Can I ask you something." He says, not asks, after we down the two shots and suck at the lemon slice.

"What?"

"Can you please not make out with my brother while I'm watching? It's weird."

I shrug. "Then just don't watch. You have not just one, but two guys you can occupy yourself with." I say and he rolls his eyes, but doesn't deny it.

A really good song starts so I try to locate Zayn through the mass of people dancing really close together. I spot Zoe first, because her earrings are blinding me every time the lights hit her. We make our way towards the group and I walk right past Niall, who's dancing with her, to go to Zayn.

Without saying anything, I just grab his waist to pull him closer to me and start grinding against him. He smirks and I melt, because I forgot how good-looking he is. Also, the fact that his crotch is touching mine isn't really helping.

I know Niall is somewhere close and so is Jake (probably), but I don't really care right now with Zayn's hand in my hair and his breath on my neck.

I give in after another song by finally pushing my lips against his and he responds by opening his mouth. He tastes like Vodka, which isn't good because I drank Tequila and I might get sick, but I don't really care right now.

When I pull back, his hair is disheveled thanks to my hands and his lips are sparkling.

"You're..." he whispers in my ear, but doesn't finish the sentence. I look up at him and his eyes fall on me.

"I'm what?"

He shakes his head and steps back. "I have no idea."

I squint my eyes at him because I'm not sure what he wanted to say, but it can't be something bad, right?

"I'm going out for a smoke, wanna come?" I ask him over the loud music.

He looks at something behind me. "I think Liam's sick. I need to go check on him. Meet you outside?"

I nod he kisses my cheek before he starts pushing his way through the mass of people. Then I notice that our group has kind of broken up. I see Jake and Harry a few people away from me, Sophia talking to Louis, and the rest of them are gone.

I make my way towards the exit to get my coat, but then I see how long the queue is, so I decide to use the emergency fire exit in the back of the club.

The cold air hits me like a thousand knives and I regret my decision instantly. The back alley is a dead end, because there's a giant fence in the small space between the buildings. And, as if this day couldn't get any worse, Niall and Zoe are a few feet away from me, making out.

They pull away when I light up my cigarette, pretending not to have seen them.

"I'm going inside babe." She tells Niall, who just nods.

And then there were two.

"You're dressed...appropriately." He sarcastically remarks, stepping closer.

Isn't it funny that we only get to talk when we're out for a smoke? I should kick the habit.

"Oh, you're one to talk." I snort, puffing out smoke while trying to stop my teeth from chattering.

He looks down at his leather jacket. "Well, it's more than you're wearing."

"I didn't mean you. I meant your girlfriend."

He doesn't respond at first.

"Why do you have a problem with her?" he asks.

"I don't. I just didn't know rich bitches were your type, that's all."

Niall looks at me from head to toe.

"I thought you knew better."

I feel a chill running through my entire body, and I don't know whether it's from the cold or from his look.

"Well, I thought the same thing about you as well."

"I just don't get why she bothers you this much. She hasn't done anything to you, yet you have a problem with her."

I roll my eyes and puff the smoke in his face. "Oh, and who told you that? Zoe? Does she really think that everyone pays attention to her?"

"No, but you certainly do. I see the way you look at her."

"Oh, do you?" I mock, crossing my arms after taking another drag. "I thought you were too far up her ass to notice anyone else."

He looks down, and then back up at me. "That's not true. I notice you."

My heart stops for a moment.

"Bullshit. Jesus, I knew you were an idiot since that day at school when you made me spill water on you. You bullshit everyone around you just to get your way."

Niall's jaw clenches. "Oh really."

"Yes, really Niall. You tell me about how your father fucked you up and how I scare you because you tell me things and all that shit, but then a few days later you go around and start dating someone you just met. I mean, I can't believe I actually thought you were a genuine person and that all that bullshit about not being able to love someone was true. But apparently, besides being a huge asshole that knows how to get a girl to sleep with him just by using his words, you're also a liar. Not a big surprise, if I'm honest."

He takes a step back. "Is this your opinion of me?"

I nod. "It changed at one point, but I think it was just an act you put on to sleep with me, and then you got too impatient so you just decided to move on."

"You're a...ugh." He groans, running a hand through his hair.

"A what? Come on, say it. I pretty much said what I think of you too."

"You're...cold." He finally says.

"Yeah, well so are you."

But I don't think he meant it in that way, because he takes off his jacket and gives it to me.

"Here you go. I'm going inside."

I look at him in awe but I push his hand that's holding the jacket back towards his chest.

"Give it to your girlfriend. I have my own jacket, thanks." I mumble and he throws it over his shoulder.

"Fine. Oh, and you're not cold. You're a fucking rich bitch. I guess we were both wrong when our opinions had changed."

"I thought rich bitches were your type, apparently."

"Hey, at least I'm not dating one of your best friends, okay?" he retorts.

"I'm not dating Zayn."

"Well what you're doing seems like dating to me."

"Oh, in that case I'm sure you 'dated' some friends of mine as well." I snort.

"Fuck you." He says and opens the door to go inside.

"You wish." I flip him off and he steps inside, letting the door shut behind him.

After I finish my cigarette I go back inside as well, but I make sure to make out with Zayn for the rest of the night somewhere where I can't see Niall. I'm full of rage and a bit of regret, but it is what it is.

***

We leave the club around half past three, because we have to wake up in five hours to go on the slopes. I stay silent all the way home and don't say anything to Zoe even as we remove our makeup and go to sleep.

The next day the both of us wake up way too late so we rush to dress up and go downstairs for breakfast.

Rey: https://www.polyvore.com/13.3/set?id=230922505

There's a shuttle bus that takes us to the slopes and I pair up with Zayn and Jake, who also have snowboards.

"Am I like...the third wheel right now?" Jake jokes when we get to the giant hut at the bottom of the slopes to get some hot chocolate.

"No." Zayn and I say at once before we burst out laughing.

"So yes." Jake concludes and rolls his eyes.

We sit outside smoking and drinking hot chocolate because the sun is out and it's warm.

Everything turns to shit though when Niall and Zoe join us a few minutes later.

I try to look at Niall without him noticing but his eyes are already on me so I look somewhere else. In the meantime, his girlfriend is whining about how tired she is after two hours of skiing.

"Well, I'm ready to go again." I say, standing up from the bench and putting the cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Me too." Jake states and does the same.

Zayn tells us that he'll catch up to us later so the two of us escape the uncomfortable situation by snowboarding away.

"That wasn't obvious at all." Jake laughs a few minutes later.

"Shut up. It's weird for me. Niall and I had a fight yesterday."

Jake rolls his eyes. "I ship you guys."

"No you don't. He's an asshole."

"And you're a bitch, so it kind of works, doesn't it?"

I don't say anything to that.

"So what did you fight about?"

I shrug. "I don't even know anymore. We just said some things that we didn't mean. Or, I didn't mean it, I don't know about him."

"Look, from what I'm seeing, I think he cares about you a lot."

"Well, he's not dating me, is he?"

"No, he's dating an almost identical copy of you. With maybe a bit more money."  He laughs and I flip him off before we gave to get off the chairlift.

We have to meet our group in ten minutes at the bottom of the slope to go back to the hotel for dinner, so Jake and I speed it up.

Which, as it turns out, is a very bad idea, because I end up spraining my ankle and falling flat on my ass.

"Jesus Rey!" Jake yells and I see Niall making a step forward, but Zayn is already by my side trying to pull me up. I yelp out in pain.

"I sprained my ankle. I can't stand up."

Jake helps me with unbuckling my boots from the board and Zayn lifts me up bridal style.

"Alright." I laugh as he pretends to drop me. I see Niall rolling his eyes so I make sure he knows I saw him by making a face at him.

***

That night at dinner I'm really uncomfortable and kind of fuming because my ankle has been bandaged but I am not allowed to go on the slopes tomorrow, which basically means I won't be snowboarding for the rest of the trip. Not to mention, the fact that I can't really walk properly has made it really hard for me to avoid Niall and Zoe.

And just my luck, I end up in the elevator with Zoe and Niall after dinner, who is apparently a gentleman now and wants to walk her to the door.

I enter the room first, trying to ignore the conversations they're having outside, and just as I am taking off my makeup, they both enter.

"Niall's sleeping here tonight." Zoe says. "Is it okay?"

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"You can sleep in my room if it bothers you." Niall retorts and Zoe looks between the two of us, confused.

I ignore him and continue taking off my makeup before I go to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. When I come back out in the room, Niall's on Zoe's bed with his T-shirt off, watching her remove her makeup.

He doesn't even look at me as I walk to my own bed and get under the covers.

I turn my back to Zoe's bed and text Jake to let him know that Niall's sleeping over and that this is my worst nightmare.

Once Zoe is finally done, she turns off the light and gets into bed with Niall. And I only know this, because she starts giggling and mumbling 'stop it' in a high-pitched voice that makes me want to scream. Plus, I also have a weird feeling in stomach I can't quite place.

Thankfully though, ten minutes later she goes quiet, so I turn around because my right side has gone numb. She's cuddled up to him, her head placed on his chest, facing the other way.

But then Niall moves his head and opens his eyes to look at me.

I roll my eyes at him and he makes a disgusted face at me through the moonlight coming through the window. Of course she forgot to close the curtains.

'Fuck you' I mouth and he mouths it right back. I can see it quite clearly because the distance between us is set by a bedside table.

I wave my hand in a dismissing motion before I flip him off. He flips me off as well, and then lets his hand fall to the edge of the bed.

'I hate you' I mouth and he shakes his head.

'Really?' he asks.

After a few seconds, I shake my head too. His expression softens and I bite my lip.

'Stop' he mouths and I roll my eyes, before I roll on my stomach, still facing him though.

'Idiot'

'Bitch' he smirks and moves his hand.

My heart is beating faster than normal as I reach my hand to grab his wrist. And, surprisingly, he doesn't pull it away.

So I slide my hand further down until I reach his fingers, which I sort of intertwine with mine, as much as our positions allow us to do so.

I squeeze his hand and close my eyes, and the last thing I feel before I fall asleep, is him squeezing it back.

***

The next day, I have to watch everyone get into their skiing gear after breakfast while I hobble to my room. Thankfully though, we have a TV in there so I won't be that bored, but still.

I am watching the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians when there's a knock at the door. It's probably housekeeping, so I pretend to be asleep, but the knocks continue.

I groan as I stand up and walk over to unlock the door, but it isn't housekeeping.

It's Niall.

"What? Did you lose your finger in Zoe's vagina last night? And you came here to find it?"

"Ha ha." He sarcastically says and walks past me into the room.

"What?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest. "Why are you here?"

"Because I made a comment that Coach didn't like so he told me to stay home today. And since I have nothing better to do, I thought I'd keep you company."

"How nice." I sarcastically say.

"Fine then, I'll leave you alone to sulk." He huffs and turns around to leave.

"Wait."

Niall turns around with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Yes?"

I roll my eyes. "You can stay."

"How generous of you. I'll go change."

I shake my head and turn my attention back at the TV after he leaves, but I can't even concentrate on what drama Kim is going through, because all I can think about is how the next six hours are going to be interesting.

----

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat: ronniebennett94

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ronniebennett.tumblr.com/

Follow Rey on Instagram: http://instagram.com/rey_parker

Follow Rey on Tumblr: http://www.rey-parker.tumblr.com

Follow Rey on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rey_parker

Follow Niall on Instagram: http://instagram.com/nialltdb

Follow Niall on Tumblr: http://niall-tdb.tumblr.com

Follow Niall on Twitter: http://twitter.com/niall_tdb

Follow Jake on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr: jakemalikbitch

-------

Hope you liked it; let me know what your favorite/least favorite part was :D

Here are some questions:

1. what do you think about rey and zayn? should i continue it?

2. what do you think about rey fighting with niall?

3. what do you think about zoe?

4. what should happen in the next chapter? what would you like to see?

I'm really pleased with this chapter, hope you were as well! Let me know on Twitter which your favorite quotes were, they make my day :)

p.s. Follow them on Instagram, Twitter and Wattpad if you want previews of the upcoming chapters !

xoxo,

Ronnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 8K 23
WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, ABUSE, SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER. This was published in 2011 on onedirectionfanfiction.com, and I...
43.8K 1.7K 61
If you think that this is another story of the "good girl" falling in love with the "bad boy", you're probably right. Except this time, the roles are...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
6.5K 377 67
If anyone knows what challenges are like, that would be Harry and Louis. After Harry's big fight and getting badly hurt, He had to go through a lot o...