Valduggery- The New Sparrow

By JazSweden

In this story Valkyrie is 24years old and is settling in to her life as a deadman again. But there's alot mor... More

Authors Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

566 9 7
By JazSweden

General P.O.V
It was an early February morning with the sun rising across the rooftops of the neighbouring houses. Making pink and orange streams dance across the sky. Below the window, there was new fallen snow glistening in the light. Valkyrie awoke, and gradually Sat up feeling 10years older than she did the night before. She put her face in her hands and suddenly felt a rippling of cold wind hit her hair.

She turned to the window. It was ajarred, which worried valkyrie as she knew she closed it last night so she wouldn't get cold. She scanned the room quickly to see if anything was amist. She paid close attention to the corner of her room, where very little sunlight reached. She thought something was lurking there.

She slipped on her cold metal necromancer ring, which had previously been on her wooden bedside table. She turned on her bedside lamp which showed an outline to something lurking in that corner, and it caught her eye. And then she leaned in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
253K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...