Get Them Back

By alicegradswe

[Sequel to 'Take Me Back'] Y/N and Jerome have been sent to Arkham Asylum for the murders of their paren... More

Introduction
Ruby Red
Chaos
Injuries
Somewhat of A Heart
AN
I Felt It
Uno
My Joker
Point Proven
Old Faces and Apologies
Friends Once Again
Doc
Jerome and Babs
Zaardon the Horrible Actor
Theo Galavan
I Want You, Not Jerome
Yellen Shipyard
Perfect Teasing
Little Angel
Forgetting
Get Them Back
Breakfast at Theo's
Russian Roulette
Potential
What Does That Spell!? Murder!
Author's Note
One of Jerome's Moods
Trap
Massacre
Massacre- Part 2
Our House
Dress Shopping
True Colors
Not Fair
New Plans
Daddy and Son Day
Detective Gordon
End of it All
!!!!!
Hiding Behind a Mask
Very Soon
Boo!
Having A Little Fun
Turn of Events
Leaving It All Behind
NEW BOOK
Third Book!!!!

Anything?

1.4K 58 1
By alicegradswe

*6 Days Earlier*

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

I couldn't hold myself back, and ended up walking up to the person and punching them square in the nose. They cried out in pain. "What was that for!? It's already broken!" They cried out. I scoffed and spat on him. "Maybe next time you shouldn't try and kill my girlfriend," I growled. He looked up at me and I narrowed my eyes at him. "If I hear that you even look at my doll, I'll slit that ugly throat of yours, Greenwood." I growled. He scoffed, but I could tell he was scared. "Whatever," he said, getting up and walking away.

I turned back around and saw that the girl was still there. I gave her a questioning look before walking over to her. "Do you need anything?" I asked. She paused before nodding. "A friend would be nice," she said, obviously to guilt-trip me into being friends with her. I rolled my eyes. "There are plenty of people here that would love to be your friend," I lied. We looked around and saw some people sitting quietly, while others were talking to themselves or banging their head on the wall. I turned back to her and shrugged. I turned to walk away, but the girl stopped me.

"Please!" She shouted. "I'll do anything!" I turned to her and smirked. "Anything?" I asked. She nodded rapidly. "Anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 43
***Cover courtesy of immortal_snuggie!*** The sequel to Riddle me this, Riddle me Kat! *Complete!* Katrina had endured just about everything life cou...
1.4K 18 43
After so many years the sisters are finally out of Arkham Asylum and now they must adapt to the life in Gotham. Book 2 of the Arkham Sisters Series O...
24.9K 616 37
"Shhhh. Do not fear baby girl. I gave her what she deserves.." Hailey Summer was from the Gravity Girls and she lived in the circus with her aunt and...
1.4K 72 22
After her parents die El needs to find a way to support herself and so she move to a new city Gotham. In Gotham she looks for a job until she finds...