Through It All, Your Ferret ~...

By IRiSEaGLeS

COMPLETE. MATURE THEMES! Not recommended for those under 18! Hermione Granger has been elected Minister of Ma... More

Chapter 1: That Was Some Kiss, Granger
Chapter 2 Go for It
Chapter 3 My Dearest and Most Beautiful
Chapter 4 What My Life Has Become
Chapter 5 I Brought Dessert. And Wine
Chapter 6 Now About Tonight
Chapter 7 I Need a Programmable Coffee Maker
Chapter 8 Beds Empty. No Coffee
Chapter 9 A Drug I Crave
Chapter 10 It's Only Monday
Chapter 11 Let Him Be Your Person *
Chapter 12 I'm Sending Her a Fruit Basket
Chapter 13 Hell, All My Plans Have Gone South
Chapter 14 I Appoint You Temporary Minister
Chapter 15 I'm Wearing Sexy Lingerie Just for You *
Chapter 17 Totally Innocent*
Chapter 18 I Think the Kids Are Awake
Chapter 19 It's Okay to be Scared
Chapter 20 Ron Knows*
Chapter 21 She's A Bloody Banshee
Chapter 22 May I Have the Honors
Chapter 23 This Can Be A Fair Trade
Chapter 24 He's a Survivor, Scorpius
Chapter 25 Forgiveness Frees You
Chapter 26 We're Already in Therapy*
Chapter 27: Any Little Malfoys
Chapter 28 We Are Healing Together
Chapter 29 Hermione Granger, Minister Extraordinaire
Chapter 30 Out Post Sex Talks
Chapter 31 I Hate to Impose
Chapter 32 What Just Happened
Chapter 33 *******I Love You Draco **********
Chapter 34 Rest Baby, I'm Here*
Chapter 35 It Feels Like Second Year All Over Again*
Chapter 36 What Harry Said
Chapter 37 Like an Infant
Chapter 38 Lay Next to Me
Chapter 39 Does the Girl Have a Red-Head Death-Wish
Chapter 40 Coffee or Champagne?

Chapter 16 Add Nine Months

5.7K 127 30
By IRiSEaGLeS

Draco gave me looks all during dinner with the kids. Dirty, scandalous looks. Looks that were undressing me and arousing me at the dinner table with the kids. Hungry, desirous looks that turned his face primal. I expected him to growl and dive across the table at any given moment.

I know I didn't help. Somewhere in his office I think my shoes are, so I just teased his leg with my toes all during dinner.

Which only made the looks more intense.

Yet somehow we discussed the plans on how to keep the kids safe which was mostly have their dates at either our houses, the Burrow, or the Potters or other private locations - like any of the Weasleys (which might help Ron get used to the fact that Scorpius isn't a bad guy). They are to floo or portkey as much as possible. They are to stay away from each other in wizarding parts of town as much as possible - and that includes Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. We discussed the option of them not even going to Hogsmeade, but with the protests they threw at us, and the promise to be with friends - or in Rose's case family - only, we agreed.

With dinner coming to a close, and the big discussion off the table, I decided to hunt down my shoes. Starting with his office.

"Back in here love?" I could feel his smirk radiate off of him.

"Just looking for my shoes. Their one of my favorites and I've only found one." I hold it up as I look under the couch we were just nearly exposed on. "Can you help look?"

"I'm looking right now," he drew out.

I knew he wasn't. Then it dawned on me my arse was sticking out as I was looking under the couch. "You're looking for what?" 

"Your - um - yeah."

I peeked out, "That's what I thought," causing him to roll his eyes and smirk at me even more.

"Fine, you caught me. The view though is amazing."

"Well that's all you'll see if I don't find my shoe."

"Woman, you're impossible. Insatiable, but still impossible."

"How do you think I got where I am?"

"On your knees on the floor of my office?" He snarkily sniggers at me. "I could have found a much easier way to get you in that position."

Now I'm blushing. "Shut it Malfoy."

I feel him hovering over me, just centimeters from my back, "I can find many ways for you to get me to shut it, but I know what one you want," as he starts nibbling on my neck.

"Draco," I say more in a moan than I really intended. "Did you lock the door?"

Instantly his kisses stop and he is on his feet. I feel a little vindicated and smile. "I forgot. How did you?"

"Harry and Ginny. I've learned over the years to listen for that 'click'. Otherwise you may hear things coming from their room you really don't want to hear." I shake my head, as I am still on the floor looking for the blasted shoe.

"The Potters?" he exclaims with surprise. "As in Harry and Ginny Potter? I didn't know they had it in them."

"I'm still surprised they only have three children." I say looking over my shoulder as I watch him still leering at my arse. "And I'm surprised you only have one."

"Not for a lack of want. But a lack of desire on both of our parts." There was sadness in his voice. It was almost cracking. "I wanted more. Astoria, she said one was enough. He was a boy, an heir, healthy. That's all that mattered. She was done. And she really was."

I sit back on my haunches, head down. "I'm sorry Draco. I guess I understand how you feel. I wanted more. Maybe one or two. Not a lot more. Ron said we were done. He wasn't going to have anymore kids. And then everything between us just... stopped."

I could feel his eyes boring down on me, not the same lustful eyes that were focused on my arse, but pained eyes. Sympathetic eyes. Eyes that understood.

"I asked you a question at the ball, you never answered it. When? When was the last time then Hermione?"

"Before you?" I turned and was seated properly on the couch as he nodded. "How old is Hugo?" I pause closing my eyes to choke back tears that threatened to fall, "Add 9 months. That's the last time I was intimate with anybody."

He was next to me before I could even open my eyes, his arm around me comforting me. "I promise. Hermione I promise you I will never neglect you in any way. You won't even need to ask, and it will be yours. If you want to be loved, you will. If you want some time to be away - like me being an ass," I could see he is trying to get me to smile, "it's yours. Darling, you are my queen. I'm sorry your husband was too blind to see the miracle and beauty he had." Lovingly he held my hand, "Tonight love, it's going to be us. Just us. Forget the world outside. You need someone to just love you. I want to show you how much you are loved always." He leaned down and his kiss was soft, intimate, tender, gentle. It was intense, but not with heat but with a passion that comes with a deep love. It was the first time I've ever been kissed like that, and Melin, I hope it isn't the last.

Our lips lingered on each other for the longest time, but it probably was only seconds. I wanted more, but I knew it wouldn't be the same as the one we just shared. Every breath he took, I felt his nose slightly flare and the warmth of his breath. I felt his eyelashes against mine as they tempted to open.

My breath was nowhere near as steady as his. I know. I counted every one. I counted every beat of his heart as I felt it against mine. I wanted this - just us here in this moment - to last.

"We should," he said quieter than a whisper, "check on the kids." His lips ghosted over mine before his eyes opened and he stood up. "We don't need them getting any ideas." He kissed the crown of my head before leaving the room, but not before I saw him adjust himself in his pants due to the obvious bulge.

At least it wasn't only me.

I found my other shoe and carry them into the kitchen smirking still at the obvious physical reaction that Draco - my Draco - had.

It hurt to see him in pain, even though the injury wasn't physical and it was old. But the hurt, I know it well, was still lingering even with us it was still there.

I think we were meant to help each other heal.

He was watching the kids watch their movie of the week. "So what's on this week?" I ask sliding next to him as his arm pulls me tighter.

"He picked a horror flick. Something completely cheesy. She's really hasn't watched any of it other than whatever is reflected in his eyes. Most of the movie she seems to have her head buried in his shoulder."

"How much longer until she's asleep?"

"I give her 15 minutes. Care for some wine?"

"Yes, please."

"I've learned something, if you say please..." he teased as he grabbed a glass and filled it with Domaine des Aubuisières Cuvée de Perruches Vouvray. "And I've learned you know something about wines. Or you have a sommelier that does."

"Me. I find something I like and usually buy a case or two. Ron doesn't like wine. I like to find new ones from all over the world. I have a few wineries that I like in Australia, Chile, Argentina, California. One day, when I'm done as Minister, I want to visit them all."

He looked at me with a sense of appreciation as he handed me the slightly over filled glass. "So let me guess, you read up on the wines too?"

"No, you can read up on the types, the varietals but nothing is like taking that first sip and having the aroma tickle your nose," as I inhaled the pale liquid in the glass, "have the different flavors play on your tongue." I close my eyes as I let the liquid rest on my tongue. "It isn't something you can read about, it has to be experienced."

He was silent for a moment while he looked at his own glass. "That was... that was um, sensual Hermione." I notice him blushing slightly. "You do have some tricks up your sleeve."

"I can't let you in on all of them tonight now can I?" I look up at him as I very slowly take a sip from my glass licking my lips when done, just watching his eyes transform before me into the dark stormy grey heated animal that I saw at the dinner table but as fast, they soften to a warm grey that reminds me of a soft blanket on a cool autumn day that is more gentle than before.

"Not tonight." He kisses my cheek, goes to the kids turning off the telly, and carries Rosie to her guest room. I watch him with an admiration that can't really be explained.

"I haven't seen dad this happy in years." My attention is diverted to Scorpius. "I can tell when he gets a letter from you, his eyes light up and he smiles. For the longest time, dad didn't really smile. He has a fake smile, that most people saw, but that real smile was gone. Until you. Thank you."

"I should be thanking him. And you. You falling for my daughter, it has helped both of us."

"It's helped all of us. I can't imagine a future without Rose in it. She has something - passion, aura, life, energy - whatever you want to call it. It brings out the best in me. Even Al laughs when we fight. He joked with me - and promise me you won't tell Rose, she'll be mortified - that once we're married, all our kids will be made after fights."

I must say that it shocks me a little bit and as a mom I cringe slightly, but knowing my nephew, "That would be hard for her to hear, especially that you and her cousin are talking about it."

"His topic, not mine." He says timidly with a slight blush, throwing his hands up in retreat. "Al's very open." He is his mother's son I think chuckling to myself.

I feel another set of eyes watching us, and know exactly who they belong to.

"I just wanted to say thank you, for everything ma'am."

What can I say to that young man. He cares so much for my daughter, I know even in their worst moments, he'll be there for her. He loves his father, and wants him to be happy. It's a shame that I can't help make him happy all the time. Though Merlin knows I want to.

"Off to bed young man, and stay in your bed. No wandering." I hear Draco call down from the upstairs.

"Of course dad." He had already began the ascent at the sound of his father's voice. "Wouldn't think of it." He hugs his dad and loudly whispers, "we're much too young."

I can watch this all day. I see the smile that Scorpius alluded to, that real smile on Draco's face. It's a smile I've seen on him many times in the past few weeks. Then I think back to the previous years, when I would see him waving Scorpius off to school, I thought that fake smile was to cover the pain of watching your child leave again. But he made it sound like it was a permanent thing.

I didn't realize I had been thinking, staring into my empty glass.

"If you can get it to refill without a wand, I'd be impressed." My lover coos as he comes up and takes my glass.

"That wasn't it." I look into his eyes, they are happy. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I see confusion furrow his brow.

"The years that you had to put on the fake smile. You were hurting somewhere in here," my hand rests on his chest, "and your son saw. Draco, promise me"

"Darling, as long as you are somewhere in my life, I won't be hurting. Even if we can only be friends, I won't." His coy smirk curls his lips, "though I will always want more, I want more even now. I will want more until you are mine. And only mine."

XOXO

His kisses were gentle this evening. Everything was. His eyes. His touches.

It was like a someone changed the channel on the telly from the erotic, heated snogging session before dinner to this. It wasn't a need anymore. This was something we wanted. It wasn't desire. It was love.

It was what we both needed, but neither of us knew we did.

It wasn't champagne and roses. Or bubbles in a bath for two.

It was the simplistic, slow love making that brought us together this evening.

Our eyes never left each other. Our bodies were always touching.

And yet, neither of us planned to sleep that much tonight.

It was like the night was in slow motion. The way he reached out and took my hand, leading me from the stairs to the bedroom. My bag and shoes in hand, there wasn't going to be disruptions tonight or in the morning.

The night was still young, not yet ten in the evening. The bedroom door shut behind me, locked and charmed, and music was gently playing in the background. It was an elegant piece, slow and sorrowful. Just a guitar, no words nor harmony, a solo melodic guitar. He pulled me close to him, twirling me around and to his upstairs patio. I laid my head on his shoulder as our bodies swayed to the music, understanding each other without words. I could feel his heart beating, smell his cologne - that scent that has become a comfort to me. The night air nipped at my cheeks. The lights of the city below danced alongside us. There was a peace to the chaos that lay just outside our reach.

But at this moment, the only thing that captivated my attention was him. The smile as he held me close. His heart beating in tune with mine. Something clicked. Something fell in step. Somewhere we became a - well - an 'us'.

"We should at least attempt to get some sleep tonight," he looked at me with no lust in his eyes this time, only gentleness and care.

"Mmmmhmmm. Really? Is that all?"

He cupped my face in his hands, lightly tracing my lips with his thumb, "It's up to you."

He smoothly removed my sweater for the second time tonight before bringing me inside and closing all the blinds. He unzipped my dress so gently. Not with the speed or desirous hunger that last week or even earlier tonight. It feel to the floor as our eyes were locked onto each other, studying each other like something from an anatomy textbook. His shirt was skillfully removed and his pants also, slowly.

Together we knelt on the bed studying every part of each other only in our undergarments, starting with our fingers. I traced every scar on his body, memorizing it. Including the one that I know bothers him the most, his Dark Mark. I kiss every part of it as I feel the raised skin from where the Mark would come to life during the reign of Voldemort; telling him without words that it doesn't define him, it may be part of him, but it only is a small part that makes him the man he is today.

He spent an inordinate amount of time on my scar that was on the same arm, the one that was given by his aunt. He traced every letter in the heinous word with care and love. His lingering kisses were asking, no begging, for forgiveness.

His fingers traced around my face, my arms, my breasts and abdomen; all of me. It was sensual not sexual. I returned the favor watching his eyes, his mouth which ever so often quivered in need. I felt his muscles tense at those spots that brought the most arousal. I watched his manhood grow and throb, begging for attention. Soon enough.

Once our fingers found every tender place on the other we moved to kisses, finding again our sensitive places all over again and lingering on them. Draco's kisses were from feather light on those more sensitive places, to those leaving love marks on the more desirous places. We use no words through the evening, only soft sounds and finding each other's pulse racing.

But then again no words were needed. We are learning each other and loving each other.

I lost track of time, but I convinced him to lay down on his stomach. Straddling him, I work out all the kinks in his back, starting at his neck and working my way down his spine. When I get to his arse, I focus on his glutes and thighs. I feel him melt under my fingertips as his fingers grabbed for anything that he could hold onto.

"Merlin you're good," were the only words spoken. And even those weren't necessary as he rolled over, taking me in his arms. His hips were pulsating as my bra and knickers were discarded, and his boxers were slid down to his ankles. His manhood glided into my core and it was instant electricity causing my eyes to roll back and my back to arch.

We ride wave after wave on our way to the ultimate climax together. As we both felt our bodies shake and spasm in ecstasy, there was no cries and no moans. Our mouths were interlocked in deep kisses.

When we finally released everything that our bodies needed, we collapsed into each other, both physically and emotionally drained.

I finally broke the silence, "That was... it was amazing."

"Yeah. I've never..." his grey eyes completed his thought.

"Me neither. I guess we finally..."

Kissing me once again. "Made love."

Author's Note

Thank you for all the love and following this story. I have some sad news... I am taking next week off from updates. Why? My kids have a week off of school for America's Thanksgiving. And a week from Thursday I will be up to my elbows in turkey arse and at least 3 pies baking (probably more like 5 or 6 though). So between an 8 year old with an allergy to cinnamon (causing me to make special everything for him alone), inlaws from h-e- double hockey sticks, and cooking it will suck to be me.

But in my absence, read the other Dramione stories I have done:
The Ministry's Most Eligible Bachelor https://www.wattpad.com/story/128028222-the-ministry%27s-most-eligible-bachelor
&
 A Change in Plans https://www.wattpad.com/story/118113405-a-change-in-plans-a-dramione-fanfiction-complete

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 0 19
The whole Granger family had always been a family of muggles and it was never an issue, since they didn't even acknowledge the existence of magic. Th...
1M 20.7K 57
Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic fall to the power of the Dark Lord. Harry and the Weasleys manage to escape, but Hermione finds herself stuck in t...
235K 6.5K 36
DH Compliant. Set four years after the war. Hermione Granger is the new Minister of Magic, Harry Potter is the Head of the Auror department, Ron Wea...
340K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...