All Time Low Fan Fiction - Hi...

Von AndrewBrightlightsCl

Jess the 17 year old Baltimore girl, finds her crush of 3 years to be hopelessly inlove wiith her after a sim... Mehr

All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter One; Enemies )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Two; The Fall )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Three; Is It Real? )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Four; Perfect )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Five; Coffee Shop )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Seven; Pizza & Parties - Alex's P.O.V
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Eight; Deja Vu )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Nine; Lullabies )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Ten; The Extra Mile )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Eleven; Naked Bodies )
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Twelve; Hazey Memories
All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Thirteen; The Missing Piece )

All Time Low FanFic ( Chapter Six; Is It Love? )

134 2 0
Von AndrewBrightlightsCl

Chapter Six; Is It Love?

We both smiled at each other “ well I better get in there before my mum calls the police wondering where I am” I said smiling,  Alex lent in to kiss me, I pulled back “ no Alex. Please don’t do this to me.” I said closing my eyes and shaking my head, “what, why I thought this is what you want?” Alex said looking hurt and confused “no not like this, not now, not here! You have a girlfriend Alex!” I said angry all my emotions were going insane, I didn’t know what to do or think. “I want you Jess, not Michelle, you’re better than her” he said trying to convince me “ It’s not about who’s better or who will get hurt the most” I said looking him straight in the eyes “ it’s about who you truly care about. Can’t you see? That’s what having a girlfriend or boyfriend is about, someone you love and care about. You don’t know me enough to look me in the eyes and say you love me Alex. Do you? I said sounding more calm “Look and me and Michelle are done, I can start to care for you, I can start to love you. All I know is I really like you, it’s like I’m being drawn to you. You’ve been in my head for the past few days and I can’t get you out. It’s like something’s telling me I went wrong all those years ago and I should of chose you. I like you a lot Jess” Alex said, I couldn’t take all this in, I had to get out. Now, I opened the door and got out and started walking up the driveway. Alex got out and tried to follow me “Jess don’t do this” I heard him say, but I ignored it and his voice got quieter and quieter as I walked further and further towards my house I opened the door and closed it behind me and locked it. I ran straight to my room with tears in my eyes and jumped on my bed flat and cried into my pillow, I couldn’t believe what Alex had just told me. I cried for hours and hours, I eventually fell asleep. I woke up the next morning; it was Sunday so I didn’t have school which meant I didn’t have to face Alex. I got up out of bed and checked my phone; I had 4 missed calls and 2 unread text messages, all coincidently from Alex. I got dressed for the day in Black skinnies a navy blue hoodie, and black converse’s. I couldn’t build up the courage to call Alex, to hear his voice so I just texted him instead, “Alex I’m sorry for running out like that, it was all too much to take in, I know what you said was hard for you to say and I’m thankful for you telling me what was on your mind. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m really sorry for last night.” I hit send and went down stairs and ate breakfast, after I ate breakfast I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, it was Alex. I pulled out my phone and began to read it; the message said “I broke up with Michelle today, just to show you how much I’m willing to sacrifice for you. I want you to know you mean so much to me, and it’s weird because I barely know you but another part of me feels like I’ve known you forever. Jess don’t be sorry, I shouldn’t have dumped it on you like that. I’m the one who should be sorry, not you. X Alex” I didn’t know what to feel or what to do at this point. I loved Alex so much but I wasn’t sure if the love bit was just the crush part I’ve always had for him or actual true love.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...