kiss me

Oleh roadster123

Today I will definitely propose him. I am holding a letter in my hand my hands are almost sweating and shiver... Lebih Banyak

Author Note
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
Part 7
part-8
Part-9
part-11
A/N
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15

part-10

435 18 4
Oleh roadster123

Tailw point of view

I am seated on sofa thinking about the Jacklin said that day.

Why would this only happens to me ? Why ? I even can't able to give him a little happiness.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped my tears. I made a smile myself controlling my tears.

" Tailw have you seen my laptop ? " Suddenly I heard ten ten voice from bedroom. I am about to get up. A pain hit my stomach.

" Ah...... " I whispered slowly placing my hand on stomach.

I think Jacklin is right I am seeing my symptoms.

I took a deep breath.

How can I say this to ten ten. He will be disappointed to me.

" Tailw what are you doing ? I am asking...... " Ten ten came into the hall. The minute he seen me he stopped saying further. I looked at him.

" That.....I think it will be in your cupboard " I said.

Why i am in confusion ?

" What happened ? Why are you in your deep thoughts ? " Ten ten asked coming towards me.

" It's just..... It's ..... nothing " I said breaking my words. He hold my cheeks.

" What are you worried of ? Is it related to last night " he asked in concerned. I nodded as no.

" Then.... " He is about to speak something suddenly his phone begin to ring. He pulled the phone from his pocket.

" Yes, I will be there right now " he said in his phone.

" I have to go. There is a emergency in hospital. I am going to talk to you when I am back " he said in hurry. And went off. The minute he is out. I even can't able to walk properly.

Why I am weak like this ? This stomach is killing me.

Ten ten point of view

After operation. I am washed my hands and about to go to my cabin.

" Ten ten " suddenly I heard Blake voice. I turned around. He run towards me holding a papers in his hands.

" What ? Why are you in hurry ? Did your sister did anything again ? " I asked removing my coat.

" First you have to see this. I think it is important to you to know " he said taking his breath. And handing me a papers.

What he want to show me ?

I pulled the papers from his hand. And looked into it. My eyes widen to see tailw name in a patient list. I gave a shocking look to Blake.

" Who did her whole body check up ? She not even informed me ? " I asked shockingly to Blake.

" I will tell you that after first read whole thing " he said pointing me in paper. I stared at paper and shocked to see that....

Tailw has overian failure.

" What is this ? I think it is a wrong report. Why she as a overian failure ? " I asked angrily to Blake.

" Ten ten first it is not important to all this. Start treatment to tailw immediately else do you know right what will happen " he said in warning tone. I am dumb now. I gave a nod.

" This test is done by Jacklin..... She.... Leave it .  And also tailw knows this " Blake said in hesitation.

" WHAT ? HOW TAILW KNOWS THIS ? " I shouted at him angrily.

" That....Jacklin " before he speak anything.

I understood now. I will kill Jacklin. That's why tailw is sad.

" Tell your sister never and ever interfere with my wife do you get that if not..... " I said holding my fist tightly in anger. And went off from there.

As I reached home I looked around for tailw.

Is she okay ? I have to tell her there is need not to be worried.

As I went inside the bedroom. I heard water sound from bathroom.

" Tailw are you there ? " I asked knocking the bathroom door. No response. What happened to her ?

" Tailw ? Tailw ? " I called her twice. No response. I opened the door with a duplicate key and pushed the door. My eyes widen to see tailw on ground. She is unconscious. Water is constantly dropping on her head she is almost wet. She is only covered with a towel.

" TAILW " I shouted and kneel in front of her and pulled her in my arms. I placed her on bed. I started to look at her pulse.

Thank God she is okay

Why she is in bathroom like this ?

I started to remove her clothes slowly. And made her dress up. Suddenly I felt her body is burning in fever. 

" Ah..... Ah........" suddenly  tailw yelled loudly. She opened her eyes and just screaming in pain. I hold her hands. 

"Tailw it's nothing it's just a small pain. Look at me " I said holding her hands tightly. 

" ten.....ten...... I can't able to bear this pain " she said in tears. I hold her cheeks tightly. 

Now that's it I can't able to see her pain. I ran to my bag and pulled out a injection. Sorry tailw without your permission I am doing this. 

I sat beside her. I am still hearing her shouts. A tear rolled in my eyes. I moved her top up a bit. And started to inject the injection on her waist. 

" AH.........AH........" she yelled loudly when I injected insulin to her. 

I know how it pains I can feel it tailw. But to get you out of pain this is only the solution. But this injection may have less benefits to make you pregnant. 

I hold her hands tightly I feel her hands are sweated. Soon she felt asleep and closed her eyes. A tear rolled down my cheek. I kissed her forehead. 

Tailw point of view

As I opened my eyes to get up I felt a heavy pain on my stomach. I cluched my stomach tightly and opened my eyes and got up. 

Why I am in bed ? I felt unconscious in bathroom 

" Tailw " suddenly I heard ten ten voice. As I looked up I seen ten ten face is sad and dull. 

Did he know ? He is a doctor did he checked me ? If he knows how can I face him. I can't able to give him kids. 

" are you okay ? What are you doing in bathroom ? Are you weak ? Do you feel pain anywhere ? Tell me ? What are you looking at tell me ? " he started to ask me continuously holding my cheeks in his hand. 

I think he don't know if he knows he would have asked me by now. 

A tear rolled in my eyes seeing him concerned towards me. Should I tell him. 

" ten ten I have to say something to you " I said controlling my tears. 

Ten ten point of view 

I know what you are going to say tailw. I know how it is killing you inside. I won't want to hear that now. 

" first leave it it's already midnight sleep you have to take rest " I said diverting the question and got and turned back. I pressed my lips tightly to let my tear out. 

" but....ten ten it's important you have to know this " tailw said in low tone. 

" I said......to sleep " I said controlling my tears. I am still not facing her. Suddenly I seen her coming towards me and stood in front of me. 

" I am sorry " tailw said tears are in her eyes. 

It's not your fault idiot. 

I pulled her in a hug and hugged her tightly and I burned my head on her shoulders. 

" you know right ? That I am......" before she speak. 

" just shut up " I said in tears still hugging her. 

" sor....." before she complete I broke the hug and kissed her lips hardly. I started to kiss her more passionately. Her tears are rolling In my mouth. Suddenly I don't know what I am doing my hands ran on her waist. In a minute I lifted her and placed her on bed. 

" what are you doing ? " tailw asked in question mark. I am on top of her. I am literally out of control. Without answering her question I started to kiss her. She is not pushing me or kissing me. 

I know you want to do it but you are resisting that you might not get pregnant. 

I stopped kissing and looked into her eyes. 

" don't it's no use " she said in tears. I placed my hand on her cheek. 

" I am not doing this just for pregnancy I am doing this because I  love you I want you " I said taking my breath and removed her top. The minute I started kissing her a moan escaped on her mouth. My hands were moving on her every part. I can see she is feeling my touch. I removed my shirt. I am about to remove pant. 

" Don't " tailw said placing on my hand to s top. 

" look at me only look at me " I said looking into her eyes. I removed my pant. 

Finally I had her. I don't no will this leads to good news. I am sorry tailw but you can't able to get pregnant. 

A tear rolled down my cheek. She is sleeping in my arms holding me tightly. We are covered with blankets.  She opened her eyes slowly. I wiped her tears fastly and gave a smile to her. 

" want to sleep more " I asked smiling at her. I seen her face sad. 

" I am not going to become pregnant right ?" Tailw said tears rolling down her cheek. A pain hit in my heart. 

" shh.....it's nothing like that they might be a case that you can........" I said controlling my tears. 

I know I am Lying to you 

" why Not you directly say that it impossible me to get pregnant ? " she shouted loudly in  tears. I pulled her in a hug. She is crying loudly in my arms. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

" I know I can't become pregnant I am a overran failure. Why are you fooling me ? I am nurse too I know this "she said crying in my arms. 

"Why?why?...." tailw said hitting my chest. I pulled her in a hug. She is crying loudly. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

Blake point of view

How dare she do something to them like this. I barged into my house angrily. I seen jacklin is seated on sofa and painting her nails. 

See seating here as nothing happened 

I went to her and throwed the nail polish on ground angrily. 

" What ? Are you an idiot ?" She shouted angrily looking at me. I still looking at her angrily and throwed the reports on table. 

" what is this ? Who told you to checkup tailw body without her permission ? " I shouted angrily. She just made a smile on her face. 

" oh ! So you knew it then what is the problem now I did for there sake only. " she said blowing her nails. My anger went in extent. 

"WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU EXACTLY ? " I shouted loudly this time. 

" why were you shouting ? Don't be so idiotic. I know you also love tailw " she said in angry tone. 

Yes, I love her I love her so much before her marriage. I also thought of proposing her but the minute she married I removed all my feelings towards her. 

" i already told you that's in the past. Now she is just a friend to me. You also just forget about tenten and don't bother them " I said in a slow tone controlling my anger. 

" do you think I will do it ? Never and ever. I will surely make then separate up wait and see " she said angrily npushing me aside and walked off. I sat on ground tears rolled down my cheek. 

Why are you bothering them ? I  can't see tailw in pain I happy that she is happy . I have only you jacklin as a family why are you doing this and making me scold you ? 

I cried and cried till my heart melts but I can't able to do it. 

After 2 months 

Ten ten point of view

" the operation is success " I said smiling at my codoctors removing my mask from my mouth. I heard a baby cry, I smiled looking at the baby. 

" congratulations ma'am you have a little boy " I said to my patient. She smiled in return. I went out of the room. A tear rolled in my eyes. 

Why god had taken such a precious gift from me. 

I controlled my tears. 

" ten ten you are here " suddenly I heard a jacklin voice from behind. I hold my fist tightly in anger. 

After that incident I didn't ask her about why she did test to tailw. Because of her tailw is sad. Blake requested me not to say anything so let it off. Even it is also advantage to me if she didn't checked up we do not know that tailw as over Ian failure. 

I faked a smile and turned around. 

" let's eat come " she said holding my arm. I gently removed her hand. 

" sorry my wife is waiting for me at home " I said and went off. 

As I reached home. I seen house is full of dark with no lights. I switched on the lights and went inside the bed room. I seen tailw is seated on bed looking at laptop. Tears are rolling down her cheek.  She closed the laptop suddenly seeing me. 

I know what are you seeing tailw. 

She wiped her tears and gave me a smile. 

" when did you came ? What to eat something ?" She said giving me a smile. 

Stop acting in front of me tailw. 

I removed my jacket and placed on chair and went to her. And sat on the edge of the bed and removed her hair locks behind her ear. 

I can see her eyes she is crying long time. 

" what happened ? What you want  to eat ? I am thinking let's cook something delicious today like spicy want to eat it ?" She  said smiling at me. 

Stop making a act tailw. She that fake smile.

"Hmm " I said giving her a smile. Still my hands are on her cheeks. 

" what you did whole day ?" I asked looking at her. 

" me ? I tried different dishes today and also do you know aunty called me. She misses you so much let's go and meet them once and also I..... " she started to speak continuously. She wants to make a act in front of me that she is not worried. 

" besides doing all this you are looking at babies pics on laptop right ?" I said opening the laptop and showing to her. Her smile just faded off looking at that. 

" No...No.....what are you saying I am just......" She again tried smiling at me.

That's it stop now

I pulled her in a hug her head is resting on my chest. 

" now stop acting in front of me " I warned her. She suddenly started to cry in my chest. I hold her head close to me. A tear rolled down my cheek. 

Why are you doing this to you tailw ? 

" this is my fault because of me you are suffering " she said in her sobs. She removed the hug angrily and started to slap her cheeks. 

"What are you doing ? Stop!!" I said stopping her hold her hands and hold her tightly. She started to cry loudly. She hugged me tightly placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and cared her hair. 

" it's not your fault idiot " I said controlling my tears. Still tears rolled in my eyes. 

She is crying continuously. I hold her cheeks. And wiped her tears. 

" look my beautiful wife face is out of make up. If any ones sees you like this they will out of scared " I said laughing at her. To make her cheer up. 

"You....." She said and kicked on my chest and laughed. 

Finally she laughed

" wait here I am going to make something for you " I said smiling at her and placed a kiss on her forehead and went to kitchen. 

Tailw point of view 

I wiped my tears. I seen ten ten went off.  I got up and washed my face and moved towards the kitchen. I looked inside ten ten is not there. 

" where is he ? He said he is going to make dinner for me?" I said to myself and walked towards the balcony. There I seen ten ten seated on ground leaning towards wall. I seen he is crying badly. 

I went to him and covered his eyes by my hand. He realized that it's me and started to cry loudly.

" Do you think I won't lend you my shoulder ? " I said in tears and placed his head in my chest.

" Please........ don't cry just now you gave me strength and now you are crying ? " I said in sorrow. I started to rub his back. 

" I.....I can't able to do anything ? Even.....even through I am a doctor " he said crying in his sobs. A tear rolled down my cheek.  I also started to cry with him. Suddenly I felt like my eyes are going to be dim. I felt uneasy. I lossen my grip from his back. Ten ten removed hug and looked into my eyes. 

" what happened ? Tailw...... tailw...... are you listening to me ?" He said placing his both hands on my shoulder. I don't know I felt a dark in front of me. I placed my hand on my head. 

" why......I am dim ?" I said slowly closing my eyes. I felt uncounisous in his arms. 

"TAILW " I heard ten ten scream. That's all my visible became black.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Unhinged Oleh ♡̸ʎol◞

Manusia Serigala

111K 4.7K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
695K 15.4K 28
"You see I would happily screw, but not get off. I want to listen to you moan my name, scream it. I want to feel your kitten tighten around me. I wan...
2.3K 274 19
"Are you sure about this?" "Oh my God, just kiss me already!" That's all it took for him to embrace my body and take me in for a deep kiss that sent...
8.3K 350 33
WARNING: This book deals with a highly controversial subject matter. Reader discretion is advised. I fell in love with someone dark, twisted and evil...