2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 24

3.8K 203 68
By soNobody

It's a double update.

Make sure to read ch.23 first don't skip.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob & Arthit House.

Arthit POV

I thought to celebrate my comeback to my own body with Kongpob. I arrange a little prank for Kongpob to make him busy so I can come home and prepared a surprise for him. 

I make N'Yo who also back to his own body pretend to be me and act lovely to Mo Phana. This is the first time Mo Phana agree to do want I ask without argue back with me. 

Knot and Tew have to make sure Kongpob see that and make sure he safely back to our home again. While Prem and Wad help me with the thing I need to complete the surprise.

Prem and N' Wad drop me off in front of my house building after being stuck in traffic. This is a weekend, want can I say. I hope I have enough time for the preparation.

"Good luck, P'Arthit" N' Wad said to me.

"Here, you need this." Prem throws small box to me.

It's a condom. I about to hit him but he already drives away his car and I see he hand out from the window a bit, waving before give a good luck signal with his thumb up. What are good friends I have?

...

Now I back to my house once again. With my fever, I can't move fast as I want because of the dizziness. I take a quick bath to fresh up my body and my mind before setting a table with Kongpob fav cake, food, and wine, a gift from the crazy Mo Phana. I also write a love letter to Kongpob. I know he loves it, he always love it more than a gift.

After a while in the bathroom, I grab a bathrobe to wear. I don't have a choice to wear it as I too cold to ware only towel or I don't want anything spills on my shirt while setting the table. Most of my clothes at Prem house.

I out from the bathroom busy dry my hair without noticing the existence person in front of me. My feet, my hand, and the whole body has frozen see Kongpob stand in front of me. His hand is holding the wardrobe door.

He seems shocking to see me stand in this room. He faces look tired and his eye is red and puffy. His hair in a mess so does his appearance but still radiance enough to my eyes.

"N'Yo what are you doing here." He asks me after lightly shaking his head but I still can see it.

"I..." My brain suddenly empty. I don't know want to say.

I know he talking something to me but I can't hear it as my brain seem to stop working that moment. I only nodded or shake my head to cover it.

...

"Are you not angry with them for what they do to us like I am?" I try to talk softly like N'Yo.

"I want to but I can't." That is not the answer I expected.

"Why?" 

"I sorry N'Yo but I can't bring myself to mad or hate P'Arthit, I love him even what he does to me." My Kong really loves me and I do not regret choosing him. 

"I'm sorry, I know you hate him for what he has done but P'Arthit is a nice guy and I hope you at least try not to hurt him. I will do the same toward Mo Phana." Kongpob is really Kongpob. Violence is not his cup of tea.

What have I done to get myself this perfect human being as my boyfriend? Maybe I serve my country in past lives. I didn't say anything and wait for him to continue.

"I understand why this happens and I can't blame him or Mo Phana, and even you." He starts to fold his cloth again and put it in his backpack.

"Then why are you running." I hold his hand to stop folding the clothes.

"I'm not running, I just need time to clear my mind before I...confront them." He looks away.

I can see tears come from his eye. Ok, time to stop and get him back into my life.

"Look at me." I hold his arm.

"I said look at me Kongpob." He looks at me but his eye avoided my eye.

"Next time, if I really cheating on you which I will never do that, come directly to me and that person. Scold me, hit me, punch me or anything but not running away and keeping in your heart alone. We talk about this before." I talk straight to him without any explanation.

"P'Arthit... you are P'Arthit." I walk into his arm and encircle my hand to his wrist.

"Sorry, and yes I'm back." He didn't say anything and tight his hug until no space left between us.

Huh...Easy as a piece of cake. [a/n: say who...]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

"I'm listening." Kongpob keeps taps his one of the feet on the ground, crosses his arm over his chest and staring at me. Like a father waiting for his teenager son to confess his crime.

Me? I stand in front of him with a guilty look like a ten years old boys get caught eating too many candies. Prem words come to my mind, I am so dead.

"You see, I'm just trying to make you busy with the moons couple at the library and I don't think you will be here, this quickly." Maybe better if I run to the bathroom for a couple of minutes.

"Don't try to escape." He holds my both of my shoulders and squeezes it. He really knows me the best.

"The plan should go like this. I thought you will mad, angry or jealous and then you and Mo Pha will argue at the library or maybe outside. Before both of you fighting, Knot and Tew will help stop the issues and N'Yo will tell you the truth." I stop a moment.

I pat his hand to let go my arms as it getting hurt. He let go of me and...

"Sorry, it is hurt?" He rubs the place he holds before realizes the situation. 

Yap, he in the middle of sulking and mad with me. Not the time to be nice to me. He back to the same position he had early.

"and..." He tries to sound tough.

"...and I thought you will running back to home, running in my arms and cry with tears of happiness. I didn't think that you will back this fast, emotionless." Why does my explanation sound like an evening drama?

"Ai'Knot must purposely jeopardize my plan and send you back early as a revenge." I said to him and avoided his eyes.

"What revenge?" He asks me.

"I scold Tew, I hurt Tew's finger, I smash Knot tv controller and I also accidentally smash Tew game controller to the wall after Ai' Prem avoided it when I throw it to him." I start to pull his arm and twisting my body my body like N'Yo always do to Mo Phana. 

"Are you still angry?" Still, hold his arm.

I acting as N'Yo to long that I get this cute habit. So...cute but wait...

Kongpob seems to like it as I can see he opens his arms and smile to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob POV

I'm not angry anymore but relief and also thankful that he back to normal again and what I saw at the library only a prank. I just want him to feel guilty and regret so in the future he will not do something like this anymore. Enough with the soul swap issues and cheating, my heart can't take anymore.

P'Arthit so cute went he try to explain the prank he plans for me. I can't tolerate anymore went he begin to twisting his body from right to left like a little kid begin for candy from his mother.

I open my arms and P' Arthit don't hesitate to go into my arms. I give a soft yet strong hug to him. I miss this sun(Arthit).

P'Arthit body is so familiar to me, the sound of his heart beating, the movement of his chest, the smell of fresh fruit shampoo from his hair and his body soup smell, the smell I choice by myself come with the wind that brushes his body.

  "You're the only person I know that gives butterfly feel to my stomach." He whispers in my ear.

This is the moment I have waited for, prayed for. Finally, my warm sun is home.

I pull back my body and apart with his body. He gives me a warm smile that I miss. I want to kiss him but he cutely spoiled the mood...

 Grrr...grrr... 

P'Arthit hold his stomach.

"I don't think it's butterfly feeling that you have. With the grumbling sound, more like a feeling of hungry." I smirk at him.

"Let's eat first." He looks at the food and the cake above the table and looks back at me.

"I only have bread and water since morning. I also sick you know." He gives a pitying look.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in faint frustration by the timing. I wait almost two months, one more day can hurt. This old man is getting cuter in my eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

I taking rest on the bed after eating while Kongpob in the bathroom taking a shower. I busy with the phone when he out.

"Is not even one day and you already make this room mess P'Arthit." I sticking the tongue out at him.

He smiles and starts to pick up my garments that scattered on the floor but...

Tack...

Something falls from my pocket pant. He picks up and...

"I thought you said you are sick P'Arthit." I look at his hand and saw the small box. 

Ai'Prem, look what you got me into. I stand to take the small box from Kongpob but I pause. He looks at me then walk towards the window and hold the curtains.

"I forgive you but I'm still going to punish you for the prank you give me early." He tosses the small box to me.

My eye gets big with his word. I don't know went he pulls the curtains fully close the window, as he already stands closely in front of me and I can hear his heavy breath.

"Kongpob waits, you need to..." He cups my face in his hands and gives me a kiss. A hot, fiery, and passionate kiss until made my head angled slightly to the side and showing my neck to allow him lightly bite it.

"I am sure this time the feeling you have in your stomach is the butterfly feeling." I felt Kongpob untie my bathrobe and gently stroked my hair with his thin, long finger.

His voice made me weak in the knees, his gentle stroked make me crumble into bed. He took off his shirt showing off his six-pack abdomen and drink some leftover wine in glass at the nightstand. I felt an intense blush come on my face and a taste of wine with his kiss.

I try to push him away, but couldn't. My body began to tremble uncontrollably with his kiss, touch, and his seduction whispers.

"My punishment will make you regret and remind you not to prank me for a very long time." He reaches out something.

"Besides we can not waste your effort to bring back this." He starts tearing the small box Prem give me.

Damn you Ai' Prem...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Read, vote and don't forget to comment. Reading comment makes my day.

I wish all reader a blissful day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3.3K 22
🦁A successful CEO at 25, Kongpob Suthilak, has set his eyes on an innocent lad. Got so whipped, the second he met the cutie pie and is determined to...
158K 6.9K 17
Arthit got adopted by Mr Suthiluk for a better future. What happens when things turns out to be different? Cover credit: @m00nxsvn ~~Hey loves! If yo...
131K 6.6K 28
Crossover between 2 moons and sotus. A love story between the mighty Dr Phana and the head hazer Arthit. Note- The characters in this story might dev...
18.6K 544 13
Hi I am not a writer .. just trying to write something to continue story line of SOTUS & SOTUS S. English is not my first language so pardon my mis...