Motionless in White: Timebomb

Von spiteful16

Becca is sent off to live with her Ricky. Mehr

Flashback
The Call
Leave
The Call

She's So Nice

204 3 0
Von spiteful16

Becca
I walked in the bus. The rest of the band was sitting on the couch. Ryan said are you Becca? I said oh my god. I know you did not just ask me that. This is what I'm stuck with. I grabbed my earbuds, sat on the counter, put them in and turned on Shape of you and went through my instagram.

Ricky
I walked in the bus. Talitha said well your sister is very nice. I said what'd she say? Ryan said I asked her if she was Becca. Vinny said and she said I know you did not just ask me that. said give her a couple days. She is not happy about being on here. Chris said obviously. Vinny said why is she even on here again? I said she's a bitch to my parents and their going through some tough shit and having her there ain't helping. Kym said well she's definitely a bitch. I said yeah. Give her some time. Ryan said alright. Justin said what do you think she's gonna do while were on stage? I said I don't know. Ryan said hopefully she doesn't trash the bus. I said I guess we'll find out later then. Ryan said what do you think her reaction would be if she met band members? I said I don't know. Vinny said what do ya say about bringing a couple over before after we preform? I said if she's in a better mood later yea. Justin said hey how far are we from the venue? Ryan said 30 minutes. Chris said alright I think we should start getting dressed. I said yeah. I got up and started getting ready....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...