Motionless in White: Timebomb

By spiteful16

Becca is sent off to live with her Ricky. More

The Call
Leave
She's So Nice
The Call

Flashback

451 7 1
By spiteful16

Flashback

Becca
Me and my mom were watching American Horror Story. When my dad walked in with a knife. He was very abusive towards me and my mom. He said y'all mean nothing to me. Mom looked at me. Like she was telling me to run. I jumped the couch, ran to my room, closed the door and hid behind things under my bed. I heard my mom screaming in pain. I started crying. Dad busted through my door. Dragging my mom who was covered in blood. He let go of her hair and said Becca I know your in here. He walked to my bed, grabbed my arm and pulled me out. He threw me on my bed and said I want you to watch. He started stabbing my mom. She continued screaming and crying. He stopped, sat her up, put the knife to her throat and said anything you wanna say. Mom said I love you Loren and never forget that. Dad slit her throat. I couldn't stop crying. Dad slit his throat. They both died....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...