The Life Story of a Teenage A...

By MichelleS0805

Thea is your typical student, she lives on her own, goes to tons of parties, has the schools bad boy on his... More

Authors Note
Chap. 1 "A War With An Assassin"
Chap. 2 "This Is Gonna Be Fun"
Chap. 3 "Fire Tattoo"
Chap.4 "Did you sleep with him or something"
Chap. 5 "My Pistol and I"
Chap. 6 "Rabbit Hole"
Chap.7 "Guess I'm going to the Docks"
Chap.8 Equality for the Dead
Chap.9 "Attacking my lips"
Chap. 10 "Our Secret"
Chap. 11 "Aren't pigs supposed to be flying"
Chap. 12 "I'll Be Back"
Chap. 13 "If your're asking why he's shirtless I don't know either"
Chap. 14 "I'm in love with Sean Kingsley"
Chap. 15 "My heart was ripped out of my chest"
Chap. 16 "I was surprised I didn't get hit by a Semi"
Chap. 17 "Cut your balls off"
Chap. 18 "Rebecca"
Chap. 19 "The women I chased away"
Chap. 20 "My name is Peaches and my rate is 1.20"
Chap. 21 "More than life itself"
Chap. 22 "What happened to Sean"
Chap. 23 "I don't need to see your butt"
Chap. 24 "I contemplated shooting him"
Chap. 25 "Surprise I'm not dead"
Chap. 26 "I was going to be silenced"
Chap. 27 "It made it look like I was in a movie"
Chap. 28 "My little flower"
Chap. 29 "Marry Me"
Epilogue
A Question
Big News

The Reunion

3.2K 98 21
By MichelleS0805

I sighed as I just got let out of class. College was hard and stressful but it was finally over and I really needed to catch a plane. Chloe would be so pissed if I was late to the reunion. I jogged to my car and let out my loose ponytail out of the hair-band. I climbed into my Mercedes and sped out the parking lot, I rushed to LAX as fast as I could. 

I dashed through the airport and thanked TSA pre-check because my flight was boarding any minute now. I unloaded my things into the cart and took my sneakers off. I tapped my foot impatiently as the line edged on slower and slower. I finally made it to the machine when I remembered the ring around my neck and snatched it off. 

I put it in my bin and walked through. Plus with my luck I got chosen for a 'random search". The worker seemed all too happy to pat me down. When he finally got to my butt he lingered at the pockets a little too long but I might have kicked him. 

Maybe

He finally got the memo and got over with the search. I pulled on my things and made sure to  put my necklace back on. Then I did that awkward fast walk that people do when they need to move fast but can't run. I finally made it to my gate as they were making the final call. I swear the flight attendant looked as though she didn't even want to be there.

As I finally made it to my seat I plopped down and I swear that I made some sort of air pocket on the leather seat. I put my bag under the seat and finally relaxed. I had made the flight, I was going to get to see my loved ones. I was going to have to see him.

My hand instinctively went to the ring around my neck and twiddled with it. I had been blanking off into my mind for a while as we were taking off when I noticed a pair of baring eyes to my side. this elderly lady was staring at me intensely. She was a cute old lady like, the with kind the bake cookies for you.

I smiled at her and I guess she realized she had been caught. But when I thought she was just going to mutter an apology. She said,

"Sweetie you're a beautiful young lady. Don't you think your wearing a little too much makeup" she said and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I turned to her and said,

"And aren't you a little to old to be in public but I don't say anything do I" And with that I turned away from her.

Meanwhile I opened my laptop and re- read the email that Ally sent to our gang. It read,

Hello fellow friends, I have decided that maybe we should have a little get together. I have some important news that I wanted to share with you (no, I am not pregnant). But I miss all of you and I want you all back in my home. Please, please,please show up.

P.S Remember I am the director of an association of assassins. Love You!

I rolled my eyes at the last part but closed my laptop nevertheless. I guess I fell asleep somewhere along the flight and when I woke up we were landing already. I made it out and looked for the car that Chloe probably sent for me. i called her and she picked up after one ring.

"Hello" she said sounding really distressed and frazzled

"Did you remember to send me a a car" I said as a black car almost hit me and I had to jump back. The drivers door swung open and a person came charging at me and swallowed me into a bear hug.

"Girly I've missed you so much" she said into my shoulder 

"I missed you too but this is over whelming" I said slightly out of breath

"Right" she said sheepishly and let go "Well let's go" She took my suitcase and basically threw my bag into the trunk. I climbed in next to her and the music was playing at full volume.

"I thought you were just going to send a car for me " I said patting down my hair that looked like a birds nest at the moment.

"You thought that I was just going to send an ordinary car for my best friend. Only the best for my best friend" she said in a duh tone. I couldn't help the bubbly laughter that escaped me and she laughed with me. 

I had missed this so much. I missed her and all I wanted to do is keep this feeling of utter joy.

"So how have you been " I asked when we finally died down the laughter 

"It's been so hard trying to run this stupid Organization. There seems to always be a problem somewhere and I never get enough sleep." she practically yells and almost swerving into the opposite lane. I gripped to the seat belt for dear life as we swung us around back and forth.

"So how have you been" she asks as if nothing has happened. I thought for a moment trying to avoid the question she really wants to ask.

"You know the usual college is really stressful and my classes and teachers are the WORST. But I force myself to wake up early in morning a slug myself to my classes because I know what I want to do when I'm older." I said hoping and just hoping that she wouldn't ask that dreaded question.

"How are you holding up" she said her tone warm "-since he left"

"I've been doing fine. Me and Sean agreed that where we saw ourselves in life were not the same. It was the best option for us" I said as I practiced many times before. I made sure not to mess up any of the words as before.

"You still wear the ring around your neck" she said pointing to the necklace I was twiddling with it around my fingers. I immediately dropped the darn thing that always seems in my hand.

"Yeah it's just it is really beautiful, I couldn't bear to throw it away" I said admiring the band.

"Do you still love him" she asked turning to me

"No" I replied almost too quickly. She gave me the look and and tried literally the hardest to not spill my guts. Luckily for me we pulled into the sophisticated building of The Agency.

The place where I have too many good and bad memories. The place that I tried to forget and start a new life. She typed in the code to let us in and the gates opened wide. She drove to the dorms that I knew we would be staying in. The old dorm, the one her Freddy and I spent so many nights watching movies and pigging out on food.

"Our old dorm" I breathed

"I missed this place" she said pulling into the driveway of the beloved dorm.  We got out and she lugged my bag out the trunk and complained the entire time pulling it up.

"What do you have in here bricks" she whined for about the twentieth time.

"Yes I so I could use them to bash your head in if I hear you whine again" I said as I opened the door.

"Sorry" she muttered under her breath

I finally got the door open and it swung open. I flicked on the lights and they flickered on one by one. The memories came rushing back as the flood gates were open. 

"I call dibs on my old room" I yelled suddenly 

"That's not fair you room is the biggest" she whined laughed and i laughed along with her "But, anyways we are all meeting up for dinner at 7:00." she said already starting to clean the kitchen. I set my bags down on the bed. I laid on the bed and started at my white ceilings,

Was Sean going to be here tonight?

I was too nervous to ask Ally. But the real question was, Did I want him to be here? Did I want to face the man that I loved, that I left. 

As I thought about it more the more it made me tired. And after a long day in college and that stupid flight and the fact that my been was REALLY  comfortable I fell asleep. And I thought I was just going to close my eyes for a minute or two but the next thing I know Ally is pounding on the door telling me I need to get ready.

I jumped up and rummaged through my suitcase to find something semi formal for the dinner tonight. I finally found a long strapless black dress with a cut down the middle. I put on my favorite red lipstick and headed out. 

The first person I saw was Jax, he was wearing a blue button down shirt and black pants. He turned and saw me too,

"BESTIE" he yelled loudly enough for everyone to turn to me. He ran towards me a full speed and I opened my arms for him to hug me. He picked my up in the biggest hug possible and I let out a little squeal. I missed him so much and his silly attitude, he finally set me down with the biggest grin possible on his face.

" I missed you so much Thea, I was barely making it by without you constant negative attitude and sarcastic manner" he said going to ruffle my hair but I slap his hand away.

Chloe comes up to me and gives me a hug (a normal one). 

"I don't know how I put up with him" she murmurs into my shoulder . she was dressed to impress, as usual. She was wearing a long red loose dress with a slit up the leg. She looked absolutely stunning and Jax was lucky to have her. 

James surprised me by pulling me into the faintest hug I've ever seen and with the smallest smile on his face. Emma gave me a small hug, we weren't really ever that close. 

"Should we wait on Sean" Chloe asked uncertainly Everyone seemed to turn to me and I didn't want the attention. 

"I honestly don't know" I said. There was a long pause of awkward silence and Ally cleared her throat.

"Well I made dinner, everyone sit" she saying signaling to the big dining table. I sat down next to Jax as he forced me into the seat next to him. 

"So hows life been. In the real world" I ask Jax

"Well everyone is kinda mean but it's okay. I work as a kindergarten teacher. The little buggers are so adorable" he gushes and I immediately imagine Jax just rolling around on the floor with the children just on top of him.

Ally sets all the food down on the table and sits at  the head on the table herself. 

"Guys I am just so happy that you all came, although some people are missing" she looks sad for a moment "But the point is that this occasion was long over due" she said and we all gave a small round of applause. "Let's dig in!"

I obviously lost all my manners and piled food on top of my plate. More and more food was just constantly on my plate at a time. The conversations were loud as everyone wanted to catch up and tell jokes. The mood was light and airy and the food baby was finally making an appearance.

After dessert we all still sat at the table not wanting to stop any of the conversations. I had missed them so much. Not talking to basically your family for over a year can do something to a person. You always say 'I'm going to call them later' but you either forget or just too busy.

The thing was at this moment I didn't miss him. I was perfectly content without seeing him, actually I think it's better with him NOT here.

A second later there was a knock at the door. No one moved for a minute Ally requested complete privacy for tonight.

"Just come in" she yelled an the door swung open. 

And curse the choice of words and me having the worst luck possible the worst person could have been at the door.....

Sean

+++++++

So that would be the opening chapter. Do you guys like it do you think that I should still make the sequel. I f we could get twenty chapters on this chapter I'll continue to make the sequel. Please like and comment if you enjoyed it!

Luv Ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...
134 8 19
Everyone loves a bad boy, you know leather jacket rides a motorcycle doesn't really follow the rules, yet truth be told those guys aren't all that ba...
204K 7K 66
❝ I'm just as broken as you are ❞ When Thea Nightingale enters her senior year she didn't expect to see the boy who had died over a month ago in the...
531 61 25
Here's to the girls who find Bad Guys more appealing than Good Guys. In the vibrant world of an Arts and Literature College, Emily dances on the brin...