Well La Di Da (Rick and Morty...

By Scarlett_Enochian

Just like Morty said. You can't have a normal life with Rick around. The owner of a house dies and it goes on... More

NEIGHBOUR
SIMULATION
INSECTS EVERYWHERE
DISTRESS
YOUTH
Good Cop

PAMPERED

2.9K 87 101
By Scarlett_Enochian

Your mom and Beth have been really close ever since she invited the Smiths over last month to your house for dinner in celebration of her promotion. They go out to have coffee or just talk in the Smith's house. They're way too close that you're not even surprised how Beth knows more about what's going on in your mom's life than you do.  Which answers the reason why you're in the Smiths having dinner with them.

"So she wants time to do some soul searching," Beth slowly explained  as if you would have difficulty comprehending her.  "She asked if you can stay with us while she's not around so you don't cry alone in your room at night and I said yes."

"I don't cry at night when I'm alone in the house," you argued.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't, either way you don't want the Smiths to think that you do. Beth just looks at you and clears her throat.

"Can you at least tell me what her problem is?" you asked, growing tired of the conversation.

"Ssss," Beth looks away from you.

"She told you not to tell, didn't she?" you sighed. "I should really finish that mind reader project."

"Well, (y/n), welcome to the Smiths," Jerry said. "Feel at home. Think of us as your  second family."

"Thank you, Mr.Smith," you said, touched by his generosity.

"The problem is which room you'll be sleeping in," Beth said.

Summer, Rick, and Morty look at each other then you. It scares you how you have no idea what the hell they're thinking.  For all you know the silence could be bad. You continue eating pretending that everything's good.

"(y/n) can share a room with me," Morty said, breaking the long silence.

"Wouldn't that be...weird?" Summer said, raising an eyebrow at Morty.

"N-No, it's perfectly normal."

"Oh, perfectly normal, huh?" Rick said sarcastically.

"(y/n), are you fine with sharing a room with Morty?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, if you guys are fine with it," you said, shrugging.

"Then it's settled. (y/n) shares a room with Morty."

"But Morty's a boy!" Summer argued.

"Yeah, and he's weird around girls except Summer," Rick added. "He turns into this dumb loser that gets a voice crack every time he says hi to a girl."

"Wh-what do y-you guys have to complain about?" Morty said. "If you want her to share a room with you just s-say so!"

"No, w-w-why would I want to share a room with her, Morty?" Rick countered. "My dick doesn't lose its shit every time I see a girl not related to me."

"I-I don't know Rick you act like you do!"

"Stop assuming things you turd!"

You just eat quietly, letting them deal with whatever their problem is.

* * * *

You simply wake up. No dreams or anything. It's just you lying on your futon, waking up at five in the morning like you usually do. All those times watching your father work has programmed your body clock to wake up at five. It would be rude of you to walk around a house that's not yours while everyone's still asleep, but you have nothing to do and you're bored, so you get up and do some stretching to put some blood in your muscles. You find the sleeping Morty cute, how peaceful he looks and the slow movement of his chest, but you find yourself weird for watching him. On your tip toes you leave his room, gently closing the door. A hint of light passes through the closed curtains, turning the fabric into a lighter color. The house feels scary and lonely at the same time without anyone downstairs. You're so used to hearing the TV and someone talking, not this creepy and depressing silence. You successfully walk down the stairs without making a single sound, feeling proud of yourself, you decide to celebrate by having a glass of water, since drinking anything else might not be safe without Rick to tell you which is his. He could've placed a mutant bacteria in one of the beverages accidentally or maybe even on purpose. Unfortunately, your awarding yourself ceremony is put cancelled when you find a big red alien standing in front of the fridge with its back facing you. You take a knife from the drawer and in the process you drop a peeler down the floor, hitting the floor it makes a clinking sound. The alien closes the fridge and slowly turns to you, its face looks terribly upset you're sure he can crush you in one go with his hands. You may be pointing the knife at him with such steady hands but your hearts thumping so much it could explode. The alien takes a step forward and you run, dropping the knife to the floor. It starts chasing and you run up stairs to Morty's room. Quickly, you slam the door shut and lock it. Surprising Morty, he suddenly wakes up,  sitting up and rubbing his eyes. 

"Morty, wake up,!" you shake his shoulders. "There's a monster in the house!"

"H-Huh?" Morty said, still half asleep.

"THERES A FUCKING MONSTER IN THE HOUSE!"

"Wh-what!" now he's fully awake. "Oh geez!"

"I might have something."

You look through your bag for anything that can help you. It's Morty who's panicking more than you are considering you're the one trying to come up of plan. The door breaks open and you fish out a just on time, the lazer aim's dot right on the alien's forehead. However, its eyes aren't on you but on Morty. 

"Morty junior?" Morty said, gesturing for you to lower your gun.

"Hi, Dad," Morty junior said.

"Morty junior!" Morty goes up to him and gives him a hug.

Waking up from all the ruckus, the others go to Morty's room to find what ruined their sleep. They gasp, surprised to see Morty junior, except Rick who doesn't hide the fact that he's not happy to have woken up from his beauty sleep. You don't give a damn who Morty junior is. What you want to know is how the hell does he have an alien son.

"If you have a son, who's the mother?" you asked.

Since no one wants to talk, Rick takes the initiative, "Morty fuckes sex toy that happens to have an incubation system in it."

You raise an eyebrow at Morty who gives a nervous laugh.

"Dad, we have so much to talk about," Morty junior said.

"How about we go have breakfast first before anything else?" Beth suggested.

"I'd like that," Jerry said.

They follow Beth downstairs, leaving you all alone with Rick. Rick takes your gun and examines it. You don't know why he bothers looking at your science stuff when they're nowhere as great as his.

"A plasma gun," Rick said, giving you back your gun.

"Yeah," you said, embarrassed at how basic it is for him.

"Cute," he said genuinely.

"Ew, grandpa," Summer said, surprising you and Rick. "Did you just call call (y/n) cute?"

"I-I'm talking about the gun you dumbass," Rick said. "A-A-And what a-are you still doing here? Go make a drama with your teen anx or climb up the social ladder."

Summer rolls her eyes at her grandpa and leaves. Rick walks to the door and turns around to say something but he turns again to the door leaving. You find that weird of him to do but you just shrug it off and join everyone downstairs.

* * * *

"Why are you here?" Summer asked.

"I've been around this planet for a while and I thought I want to know where half of me comes from," Morty junior said.

"So you want us to take you there?" Morty asked, summarizing the whole purpose of this conversation.

"Yes, if you allow."

"Rick, can we-"

"No," Rick simply said.

"Come on, Rick. He's my son."

"No, you come on," Rick points at the TV. "Why would I want to miss inter-dimensional TV?"

"Because this'll be more fun, right, (y/n)?" Summer said.

The siblings look at you with an expression that makes you feel pressured to cooperate with them. "Um...Uh...Yeah...I think it'll be fun."

"So you want to go, right?"

"I guess. Some adventure."

"See, grandpa Rick, we should go."

Rick sighs and turns off the TV," Fine. Since taking that thing to its planet will shut you deepshits up, let's go so I can go back to watching TV in peace. Let's fucking go."

The siblings cheer and and you all go to the garage. You look at the size of the ship then at Morty junior, uncertain if all of you can fit in there.

"Are we all going to fit in there," you asked.

"Oh jeez, Rick" Morty said, "You should really make a bigger ship."

"Morty, if I wanted to go on family adventures I would've made a flying minivan like those soccer moms have," Rick said. "But obviously I don't want to go on family adventures especially with Jerry so here's my ship."

Morty junior sits in the back of the ship in between you and Summer. He apologises for taking space and you reassure him that it's fine even if you wish Rick could've just shrank him down for the whole trip. Rick points his gun at the wall and and goes in the driver seat of his ship. He just drives the ship straight in to the the portal and arrive at your destination. You don't see the reason why you could've just walked in the portal instead of squeezing everyone in the ship. You find nothing but orange land and rocks. 

"This is Gazorpazorp," Rick said. "Where half of Morty's son came from."

"There's nothing," Morty junior said, confused.

"Not yet. Before I let you all wonder around like chickens, I'll say this only once, be on guard. Summer you know fucking well what I mean. (y'n) you stay close to me."

"Why does (y/n) have to stay close to you?" Morty asked. 

"Because you and your sister has been through enough adventures to know how fucked up crazy the multiverse is compared to (y/n) who's having her very first adventure." Rick hands Summer and Morty a gun each from the ship. "You two deal with your own asses. (y/n), you have your cat toy or something?"

"Right here," you said, showing your lazer.

"Great. Let's go."

You listen to Rick and stay close to him. The gazorpazorps is not what you expected at all. Wild, brutal,  and destructive. Morty's DNA really is in Morty junior, you thought. Out of nowhere one of them suddenly grabs you and pushes you to the ground, spreading your legs open. You shoot it in the head, catching the attention of other gazorpazorps. They start to head towards you and a giant head from above comes and drops loads of sex robots, giving the aliens something else to give a damn about. You get back and stand beside Rick. Thank god they'e just robots, you thought, watching the gazorpazorps do their thing.

"Oh god," Morty junior said.

"Yeah," Rick said. "All  fired up just like when Morty's alone in his room with his laptop."

Morty blushes and looks down. Once the aliens are gazorpazorps are done filling the robots with their juice the robots turn into a ball and floats back into the head. Now that catches your interest. You'd rather go robot hunting that be chased by aliens with a high sex drive. 

"Rick, can we go to where those balls go?" You asked, tugging his lab coat.

"They go in holes, (y/n). They go in holes," Rick said.

"Oh, okay," you said, disappointed.

"But I'm bored being around these dumb savages so let's go."

"Really?" you brightend up.

"BWOAG! Yep," Rick burped.

Morty junior decides to stay to observe and think about his species. Rick uses the ship to follow the ball into a giant floating head. There the robots go in a glass container, piled up on top of each other. Two creatures in black robes come forward, removing their hoods to reveal their faces. They look pretty human to you, disregarding the fact that they have four arms and two arms on their heads that seems to serve as horns. Their faces show shock when they see Rick and Morty.

"It's you again!" the blonde said, stabbing a finger at Rick.

"Am I going to be executed by a boulder?" Rick said.

"No," she said, annoyed at Rick's sarcasm.

"Hi," you said, friendly. "I wanted to see where the robots go and I'm so glad it led me to girls because the men below are barbaric I can't stand it. I'm sure the girls are much more advanced, powerful, smart...and have a sense of hospitality."

The two alien girls look at each other, speaking through their eyes.

"Very well," the blonde said. "We'll show you around but keep those boys in check."

"They will be," you said, looking at the boys with threat in your eyes.

They lead you to their city filled with girls. Upon entry a guard handcuffs Rick and Morty, assuming the boys will wreck havoc in the area. Despite their sexism you still prefer to be here than where the male gazorpazorps are. At least here there's a sense of peace and order. As you walk around you see girls playing with each others hair, walking around with shopping bags, trying on clothes, sitting in a café, and the usual gossiping. They do things you would see in Mean Girls.  The place has so much to offer you hope they accept Earth money. You notice a lot of them are looking at you.

"Oooh," one girl said, passing by you. "Nice dress, girl."

"Oh, thank you," you said, flustered.

"Yes, it is a nice dress," the blue haired girl said, smiling at you. "This is the hotel right here."

In front of you is a building not too tall, painted in white and gold. Its style one you would usually see celebrities go to in Earth but here you guess it's just some normal hotel that anyone can afford. It still looks fancy as hell. The two girls leave you four to go in the hotel. Fortunately, you don't have to pay since it's your first time in their city and you are just visiting. A guide takes you to your room the leaves you. The room makes you feel like a Barbie doll. The walls painted baby pink and the bed has a white furry carpet beneath it. The room smells like a high end French perfume that you can buy in Paris with the price enough to pay for a person's one year tuition fee. You run and jump in the bed, sinking into its soft and comfortable mattress and sheets. Rick clears his throat and raises his hand cuffed wrists. You take your lazer and help Rick and Morty remove their handcuffs. They both sigh in relief, rubbing their wrists. You get off the bed and go to the window, watching the girls do their thing. Being somewhere different from Earth is something you never thought will happen. Being in that situation now you're not sure what you want to do, but you know you want to make the most of the experience. 

"I'm going to look around," you said, still watching.

"I-I'll come with you," Morty said.

"No, don't. Not that I don't want you to, but it wouldn't be a good idea."

"But-"

"She's right, Morty," Rick said, breaking the cable box open. "These bitches lose their shit every time they see someone with a penis. I was sentenced to death because I have a big thing in between my legs."

"I'll go with you (y/n)," Summer said. "I need a break from these two."

"Yeah, go with her Summer," Rick turns the TV on. "I need a break for Summer's teen drama. Make sure (y/n) doesn't melt anything or anyone with her lazer."

You stick your tongue out at Rick and follow Summer out the room. For the whole two months you've known the Smiths you barely got the chance to spend time with Summer. When the boys are not busy showing you a new experiment or talking to you, Summer's just always in the couch texting on her phone she loses interest to talk to anyone especially when Jerry comes in the living room then in school she's always with her group of friends. You talk to her when she's watching TV but those were only a few instances which you can count with your fingers. Despite all of that you think she's a really cool person, however, you're not sure if she thinks the same of you. Someone comes towards you and Summer. The look of Summers face gives you the hint that Summer knows something about this girl.

"Hello, I'm Ma'Sha, the ruler of this city," Ma'Sha said. "Welcome to our well civilized society where men are nothing but inferior beings."

"Hi, I'm (y/n)," you said, giving her a small wave.

"So I've heard. Also, you have a nice dress."

"Thanks and you too."

"So what do you want to do here?"

"I...um...I didn't think about it," you scratch the back of your head, embarrassed. "I just wanted to walk around. Any suggestions?"

"I think you need a makeover and some pampering. Your dress is great but you look like an over used toilet mat."

"Okay," you said slowly, pretending not to be offended.

"Yeah, (y/n(, you could use some pampering," Summer said. "A break from all that science you do."

"Okay," you nod.

"I'll show you the best places," Ma'Sha whinks at the both of you and Summer.

Ma'Sha first brings you to a spa where they offer different kinds of massages to suit your taste. Without knowing what you actually want, they chose a type of full body massage they think would work best for you. With skillful hands you get a nice full body massage that relaxes you and makes your body feel rejuvenated. Finished with the massage you're then taken to a big clothing store where Ma'Sha introduces you to a stylist who starts giving you a bunch of clothes based on what would suit your body type very well. In quick time your basket is so full of clothes you're having difficulty to carry it on your own. You go to the changing room to try on the clothes. Every time you get out of the changing room with the a combination the stylist gave you the girls would compliment you and say how they wish it would look good on them too. After choosing four sets of clothes you like they take you so a salon. While they're giving your hair treatment, robots are giving you a manicure and a pedicure. 

"This is the life," Summer said, leaning back on her chair.

"Yeah," you said, taking a sip of your mojito.

"So ,(y/n), any guy you like?" Summer wiggled her eyebrows.

"H-Huh? I-I wouldn't know if I like a guy. Besides no one would want someone who likes science so much. Should I stop sciencing?"

"What? No! You shouldn't change yourself just so same guy will like you. Trust me I know. I tried to make my boobs bigger so my ex can like me again but then I realize he's so not worth it."

"So if I like a guy I just go for it?"

"Yeah, like you give it a shot, you know? I think it'll totally workout."

"Yeah, you're right. Hey, Summer, do I annoy the Smiths? Like I mean I hang around your house a lot."

"Nah bro. We're cool with you. Morty would whine like a bitch if he doesn't spend time with you. Oh my god maybe he likes you."

You drink all your mojito in one go, "He likes Jessica"

"Oh, right."

"Does Rick like anyone?" You said, letting a robot refill your glass and you drink it in one go again causing the robot to give another refill.

"I don't know and he's  like too old for that."

"Yeah," you drink the whole glass. "Damn this mojito is good."

"Okay," Summer motions the robot to stop giving you refills. "I do know that's enough mojitos for you. Rick and Morty are going to be dicks if they see you drunk."

* * * *

Half drunk, you go back to the hotel with Summer. Her hand around your arm to make sure you don't stray anywhere else after you went to the chocolate factory and almost fell into a tub of melted chocolate. Summer opens the door for you and you enter the room. Rick and Morty are still watching interdimensional TV, sitting at the foor of the bed. Wrappers of the free snacks are piles up in the trash can and bottles of free alcohol lie around on the floor near Rick. Summer takes a sit beside Morty and her frowns, losing his chance to sex next to you. You take a seat on the leather chair beside the desk. Rick notices the sudden change of attitude since normally you're the one who greets first with a bright smile. Rick get up and goes to you. You look up at him and wave, he glowers at your half drunken state.

"Lovely," Rick sighed, frustrated. "Not only did I ran out of liquor, I got another pain in the ass to deal with."

"Hey, don't blame me!" Summer defended. "She started drinking all of a sudden on her own!"

"You're supposed to watch over her," Morty said.

"Well, why don't you do it since you're the one who likes to cling around her so much you small turd!"

"I bet I can do a better job than y-you big fe...female asshole!"

"Okay, enough!" Rick shouted. "Shut the fuck up you two mercurial shit heads!"

The two siblings keep quiet, their heads down. You feel bad for having them argue about you being half drunk. While they're busy talking about what's going to happen you watch them.  You prefer Summer's hair, finding it prettier. After a day of pampering she looks so fresh it wouldn't be a surprise if boys in school stare at her.  Their voice adds up to the noise of the TV, ringing in your head, starting to irritate you. You massage your temples, trying to block out the noise. Now you regret drinking more than you should. 

"Here's what we're going to do," Rick said, walking to you. "We're going to teleport back to the ship, pick up Morty's sad sack of a son, then go home. It's simple so I expect everyone to understand that."

"I'll help (y/n) to the ship," Morty said.

"I'll do that. Your job is to keep your son in control."

"I can handle myself," you said, getting up.

"You heard her," Summer said.

"Fine. Let's just leave already," Rick said, shooting the portal gun at the wall.

* * * *

Finally back at the Smith's house everyone heads to the living room except Morty junior who's walking to the door. Confused, Morty goes after him, blocking the door. Morty junior sighs, knowing fully well he's just going to have to be straight with his father.

"Morty junior, you're leaving already?" Morty asked, pain evident in his eyes.

"Look, Dad," Morty junior said, tired. "I don't like you. I wrote about how horrible you are! I just needed to use you as a tool to show me the other side of me so I can make sense of myself. I found out both sides are ugly so I just want to go home and write."

Morty opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. With his head hanging he moves aside for and Morty junior leaves. Morty walks back in the living room to join everyone else watch interdimensional TV. You comfort him by patting his back.

"I'm a bad father," Morty sighed, dejected.

"You're a better-BWOAG-father than I'll ever be, Morty," Rick said, plopping his feet on the coffee table.

"Yeah," you said. "You did your best as a father and now Morty junior's a successful writer."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Morty gives you a hug, his frown turning into a smile then he lets go. "Thank you."

Summer's phone rings and she goes outside to answer the call. 

"Oh, b-by the way," Morty said, red. "Y-You look really pretty, (y/n)."

"Aw, thank you," you blush.

"Y-You're welcome. Well, I'm going to go wash up."

Morty leaves the room, running up the stairs. Being left alone with Rick your heart slowly starts to beat faster. The pace increasing every minute. You take a deep breath and compose yourself.

"(y/n)," Rick said.

"Yeah?" you said, acting cool.

"You look good."

"Did you just compliment me?"

"Don't let it get to your head."

He smirked at you then turn his attention to the TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.6K 66
*I do not own the cover* (Ram Rick Serum by jameson9101322) Rick x 21y/o (Highly Feminine) Male Reader (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE MALE TO ENJOY THIS. TRU...
40.4K 994 16
Rick x reader. I work with Beth Smith and one evening she invited me to dinner, for that night. At dinner I met an older man, we started to hang out...
35.3K 1K 30
This is the story about the meeting between you and Rick Sanchez along with the Smith family. ***UPDATE: Please be aware that this was written so ma...
228K 5.3K 52
You follow alongside Rick and Morty and sometimes Summer. You've been all across the universe, but only the best adventures are at home.