Meet & Greet (A Roc Royal Ima...

writemeabook

A short Roc Royal story , starring you. :) Еще

Meet & Greet (A Roc Royal Imagine)

24.4K 228 57
writemeabook

 Roc Royal Imagine

[YN = Your Name]

YOUR POV

You stepped out of line, scanning the endless row of girls waiting to meet Mindless Behavior.

This is going to take a while you thought to yourself, throwing your hands in the air.

The concert was bad enough. There was literally no room, and people kept pushing you like the world was coming to an end. You would have brought your best friend, but she was somewhere in Hawaii for summer vacation.

You pulled your phone out of your back pocket, scrolling through your recent text messages.

Nothing.

You groaned and looked back in front of you. It was almost as if the same girl has been talking to them for 15 minutes. Where the heck is security?

ROC’S POV

“Here you go. Stay Mindless!” I handed back the poster; sighing. My hands feel like they got ran over by a monster truck. I love meeting the fans, but all this signing really wears you out.

“Wassup, boys? Ya’ll look hella sexy today.” I looked up and tried to hold in my laughter.

In front of us stood a really tall girl with long messy hair that honestly looks like she’s never brushed it. She had the sluttiest outfit on, and to top it all off it was obvious she was trying to be someone she’s not.

The four of us greeted her though, and she was handed us a T-shirt and poster to sign. “You look so good with your hair cut Roc!” I looked up and nodded at her. “Thanks.” It was quiet until Ray finished signing her shirt. “Thanks for coming!” We waved her off but she stopped. “It was nice meeting ya’ll. Can I have ya’ll’s number?”

YOUR POV

You all stood in line, watching this girl fight security. Apparently she wouldn’t leave until she got one of the boys’ number.

How ridiculous you thought, trying your best not to laugh. Security tried to pull her to the side, but accidentally pulled out her weave.

Damn.

Her hair was nappier than a horse’s ass. You couldn’t blame her for wearing the weave. You quietly laughed to yourself as she was dragged out of the building.

Finally, it was your turn. Don’t do anything embarrassing, don’t do anything embarrassing, you repeated to yourself, just as the girl in front of you walked off.

You stepped in front of the table and smiled. “Hey. What’s your name?” Roc asked, reaching for the poster you had. You handed it to him. “YN.”

“Pretty name” He complimented and autographed your poster. Roc was your favorite and you almost felt like fainting right there and then. “Can I get a picture with you?” You covered your mouth and regretted saying that when Roc started laughing. “Yo, Roc you’re gonna make her cry.” Prince smacked Roc’s head and looked at you. “Sorry, he’s being really rude today.”

Roc returned the smack and smiled at you. “I’m laughing at how nervous you are. Relax shawty.” He got up and motioned for you to join him. You handed the security guard the camera and he took the picture. You didn’t realize Roc’s arm was still around your waist until the next girl in line coughed. “Can you hurry it up? I wanna meet Princeton!” You smiled and apologized to her before grabbing your poster and camera and leaving.

ROC’S POV

YN.

Dang she was beautiful. I feel like such an ass for laughing at her, although it was hilarious how nervous she was.

It also bothers me that she hasn’t called or texted me yet. Maybe she hasn’t looked at the poster yet? Or maybe she found me rude and burned the poster in a fire? Hopefully not. I stared at the bowl of ice in front of me. “How the hell does Keisha expect us to do this?” Prince spoke up, and I realized everyone had a bowl of ice in front of them. “If Ray didn’t complain about having hand cramps, we’d be fine.” Prod mean mugged him and plunged his hand in the ice.

“Y’know what Prod? It actually feels good.” Ray rolled his eyes and played with the ice instead.

I pushed the bowl away and laughed. “This is ridiculous. My hand doesn’t hurt that bad.” I lied and stared at my phone.

Still no message.

YOUR POV

You jumped on your bed and put the poster and camera on your nightstand. ‘What a day’, you thought, turning on your T.V.

Nothing interesting was on so you just watched music videos.

“YN?” Your older sister Jessica knocked on your bedroom door and came in. “How was the concert?” You smiled and tossed her your camera. “It was awesome. I took plenty pictures.” She scrolled through all of them and stopped at the one with you and Roc. “Do you see where his hand is? Girl you’re scoring yourself some points.” Jessica squeezed your cheeks and turned the camera in your direction. The picture actually looked….cute.

“Lemme see the poster.” You handed her the poster and she unfolded it. Her mouth dropped and she looked at you. “Did you even read what it says?!” “No. why?” You jumped to her side and your mouth fell open.

‘Hey, YN. Nice meeting you! Stay beautiful! Oh, and next time we meet, don’t be so shy!

P.S. Call or text me sometime! -555-555-5555

                                                         -Roc Royal. 

 “That’s Roc Royal’s number!” She hit your head, much like Prince did to Roc. You laughed at the similarity and took out your phone. “Should I text him?” “Well yeah!”

“No. No, I shouldn’t.” You didn’t want to because in all honesty, you didn’t want to mess up. “Do it, YN!” Jessica screamed at you until you finally texted him.

ROC’S POV

40 call it oil me I'm sippin' on that vinegar
Darks and lights get it together Yo girl want me I'm gettin' her
So turn music up because I like my iish loud
And bring yo girl here because I like yo girl now
And she gone bring it now because now's betta than later
And I caint remeber the last time I thought about a hater
So im out here get it in, I suggest you pop it with me
And yo girl like push ups she gone drop and give me 50”

My ringtone went off, causing me to almost fall of the bed trying to reach for it. It was a text from an unknown number. I swear, stupid commercials. I clicked it anyway.

Hey Roc. It’s YN. :)

Look who decided to finally text back. I smiled and replied.

“Hey YN! Whatsup?”

“Listening to my sister’s rant about her hate towards weaves. You?”

“Haha that reminds me of the girl that got kicked out today. Funny stuff. I’m on my bed. Texting you. :)”

“Out of all the girls there today, what made you want to give me your number?”

“Because something told me you were different. And I knew I didn’t make a mistake cause I almost cried when you didn’t text me.”

“You almost cried? D:”

“Yeah haha.”

“Why??”

“I guess I felt kinda bad about laughing at you earlier so I thought you burned the poster or something.”

“I wouldn’t do that! Any girl would be lucky to have your number!”

YOUR POV

You still couldn’t process the fact that you’re texting the Roc Royal.

“You wanna facetime?”

You froze at Roc’s text. What if when you facetimed he thought that you weren’t what he expected?  What if it took everything in him not to end the call?

You didn’t realize you still hadn’t texted him back until he sent another message.

“YN? It’s fine if you don’t want to.”

“No, I do. :) You call me.”

Less than a minute later your iPhone was vibrating from a call. You fixed your hair and pressed answer. Roc was on the screen smiling, and Ray Ray was next to him.

“Hi” You smiled and waved at both of them. “Hey, YN!” Ray Ray waved back. “Roc has been talking about you non-stop, so I’ll just leave you two alone.” He winked and nudged Roc before leaving.

You could almost feel your face turn red so you covered it. Roc laughed. “Don’t do that. I love seeing your face.” That didn’t help a bit.

You ended up facetiming Roc for 5 straight hours. You got to know more things about him than most fans do.

ROC’S POV

After facetiming YN for 5 hours, we texted again till she was sleepy. I don’t understand how I can get so attached to someone in less than 24 hours. I’m sprung already, and I’ve only met her once.

I woke up the next morning and no one was home. I checked my phone and I had a text from Princeton,

“We’re at the studio. You already recorded your rap so we let you sleep. We’ll be back around 4:00!”

I checked the time, 7:45

I should ask YN to come over. Chances are meant to be taken, right?

To: YN <3

“Hey do you wanna come over? The guys left me home so I’m all alone.”

She replied within the next minute. “Sure :)”

“Great. What’s your address? I can come get you”

“5609 W. ParkLane Boulevard.:)”

“I’ll be there in 30!”

YOUR POV

“It’s not funny Roc!” You busted out laughing yourself; Roc’s laugh was contagious. “Well if someone tells you not to go and you go, it is funny.” He smiled and looked back at the T.V. screen.

None of this seemed real…at all.

You’re in Mindless Behavior’s house. ALONE with Roc Royal. You’re laughing with him, holding hands-WAIT WHAT?!

You looked down and saw that Roc’s hand was intertwined with yours. You tried not to think much about it, but deep down inside you were pretty sure your heart was doing flips and cartwheels.

All you could think was, I’m lucky.

-=-

-=-

-=-

YOUR POV

You walked up to your front door, Roc trailing next to you. You stopped and turned to him. “Thanks for letting me come over. I had fu-” Roc cut you off, placing his hands on your face and pressing his lips against yours. You stood there in shock but kissed him back.

“Well hey you guys.” Jessica opened the door and smirked. You broke the kiss and blushed. “I’ll see you later Roc.” You ran into your house, not wanting Roc to see you blush.

You took a shower and put on your usual pajamas, a sports bra and pajama shorts.

You turned off the lights and fell asleep thinking about how amazing the day was.

ROC’S POV

She’s everything I want in a girl, no doubt. I have to ask her to be mine, and soon.

I toyed with her camera in my hand, thinking of tomorrow. Everything has to go perfect. I think I have the perfect plan, and she has no idea.

I gently placed her camera on my nightstand and changed into a wife beater and basketball shorts. Tomorrow’s going to go great.

YOUR POV [Next Day]

The day’s been pretty boring. Roc hasn’t texted you, and that’s awfully different. Maybe he doesn’t want to talk you today? Oh my gosh! What if he thinks you’re a bad kisser? Oh no no no this is bad.

“What’s going on there?” Jessica looked at you and smiled, obviously clueless of this tragedy.

“Roc thinks I’m a bad kisser!”

She rolled her eyes at you and proceeded to pour her orange juice. “I doubt that’s the case, YN.”

“Then what is it?” She seemed to know something you didn’t. One thing everyone knew about Jessica was she couldn’t hold a secret in for long.

She shrugged and mischievously sipped her juice. “Hey, I wanna take you out somewhere. Let’s go pick out an outfit.” She dragged you upstairs and stood in front of your closet. “It has to be a dress. A really pretty dress.”

“Jessica where on earth could you take me that requires me to get all dressed up?” She ignored you and started raiding your closet. “Try this on.”

-=-

After what seemed like forever, Jessica settled on a dress for you. It was a short red dress with a huge fabric flower on the side. You looked in the mirror, and it actually looked…..amazing.

“Let’s do your hair!” Jess pulled you into your own makeup chair, plugging in your curler and curling your hair. “Why are you doing this, Jess?”

“Because I love my sister!” She squeezed your cheeks and continued doing your hair. Once she was done, she insisted she did your makeup. You let her do it, since she was taking you out anyway.

One glance in the mirror reminded you to let her do your makeup often. It looked good!

She ran to her room and brought back black pumps with red bottoms. “Try these on.”

You tried them on and immediately fell. “I can’t do this.”

“Beauty is pain, kid!” She laughed as you limped to the living room. “Our limo driver will be here in a bit. You go by yourself. I’ll drive in my own car.”

“A limo?!”

She nodded and smirked. “I had extra cash. Y’know?” You nodded and sat on the couch. Your sister’s turning into something else. You took out your phone and checked your messages.

Roc still hasn’t texted you yet.

Oh yeah, you did something wrong.

-=-

The doorbell rang, and a man dressed in a suit and tie guided you to the limo. The ride was really long, but you managed to keep your eyes open.

As the limo stopped, you realized you were on a beach. The Chauffer led you more near the shore, and you saw a shadow standing next to a lit table.

It was Roc!

 [This is what it looked like: http://www.amanresorts.com/uploadedImages/Aman_image_library/amanpulo_images/pulo_large_square_images_236/3_dining/pulo_beach_dining_236.jpg] IN COMMENTS.

You smiled as the chauffer sat you down across from him. How odd Roc’s tie and your dress were matching. Sneaky older sisters.

“You did all this for me?” You scanned the area and felt heat rise up to your cheeks.

“Yes. You like it?” Roc looked so nervous and it reminded you of the first day you met.

“I love it Roc.”

He ended up feeding you all your food and you couldn’t help but blush the whole time. He guided you to the blanket set next to the shore. You took off your heels and laid down.

“YN, We haven’t even known each other for a week. But these past couple days have been the best I could ever ask for. I’ve grown more attached to you than I have to anyone.” He handed you a rectangle box and you anxiously opened it.

It was a framed picture of you and him at the meet and greet. In big bold letters at the bottom was the date and a message.

“Every other day I see you, I fall more and more in love with you. YN, Please be my #1 Girl?”

You felt yourself about to cry. This is the sweetest thing any guy has every done for you. You looked up and nodded at Roc. He picked you up and spun you around. Before you even came back down, he leaned in and kissed you passionately. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do that.”

THE END.

Thanks for reading! If you liked this Imagine, please check out my other ones too.  :) Stay Mindless!

-MaB365

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

A Different Virus: Heartfire Crystal Scherer

Научная фантастика

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...