Bandz

By WinstonLeonard

Aria Davis, aka Arielle, is a stripper in The Bronx.. She doesn't think much about her life until she meets J... More

Bandz
Lights
Struggle.
Nevermind.
Down for You
Ballin'

Future Bae.

25 0 0
By WinstonLeonard

Joaquin's P.o.v.

___________________________________

So I'm walking finna head to the strip club, when the one stripper I came to see come running out crying ! I walked up to her but I guess she ain't see me and bumped into me. "EXCUSE YOU" she yells at me,, so disrespectful. Like damn I just walked up. "Damn, rough day or nah?" I say to her. Then I realized that was corny... "I'm Joaquin." I say. "Im Aria.." she says smiling hard af. She wipes her eyes and oooooowwweeee she fine. Them hazel eyes and that Carmel skin. And her hair!!! I know it ain't weave cause it flip too good ! She's perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...