I NEED YOU!!!(Jungkook x Der)

By Jungkook21Wifey

What will happen if IU get in the way of Der and Jungkook feeling toward each other. Will they get to know ea... More

Meeting
Who's is IU?
Hanging Out
Accept your love
The Date I have with Jeon Jungkook
Peformance Pratice
Fight with Jungkook
Something Happened
Just One Day
A/N
I'm creating another book

Valentine Days

25 1 0
By Jungkook21Wifey

Der:"Jungkook, sorry I didn't get you anything. I forgot about today."
Jungkook:"Oh, it's fine. I forgot your valentine too." But he actually was lying.
Jungkook:"I think because we were too busy shopping yesterday."
Der:"Yeah, I guess."
But then he cover my eye with blanket and lead my way. I was surprised but I just trust to lead my way so I won't fall. Then he unfold the blindfold.

All the BTS were decorating and jungkook was behind this all the time.

"HAPPY VALENTINE BABE" yelled jungkook. I was so happy that I cry.
"I won't forget any special day like this even though you forget it's okay as long as you're happy, I'm happy. I love you babe."
Der:"I love you too. Sorry I forget to get you something."
Jungkook:"Its okay."
We hangout with each other and having fun.

IU:"Here, Jungkook happy valentine day."
Jungkook:"Sorry but I don't accept stuff from anyone but my girlfriend."
IU:"Sorry about last time and Der I'm sorry too."
Der:"Its okay, don't worry."
IU:"I mean it."
But I know you don't IU, so stop playing already. I couldn't trust you anymore i could see in your eye that you're just playing. But then IU went back home. I just got this feeling that me and Jungkook might be separated somehow.
A/N: sorry if this is a little short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season