for him ; jaeyong [completed]

By woojicakes

everyone was born with a timer date on their wrists. showing the time you'd meet your other half, your soulma... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8 1/2
guys
chapter 8 2/2
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 [epilogue]

chapter 6

8.8K 519 295
By woojicakes

sorry for any errors.
AND IM BACK !1! 1

day 6 (haha, get it?)
taeyong

one day. one day till I met my soulmate.

to say I was excited, would be an understandment. But yet, the nervousness always came, saying how there would be downsides, and consequences. But, I don't care, really. I just wanted to meet him.

I couldn't wait. I just hope he's safe on his trip tomorrow. That worst thing that could happen is that it crashes, and I die too.

___________
jaehyun pov

I didn't want to tell him, I was already in South Korea.

I got here a few hours ago, and I'm with my family right now. I'm so excited to meet him, don't get me wrong. But I need time to get ready. Well meet tomorrow, on the seventh day. That has been awaited since the first words that were wrote.

"So, Jae, you have found yourself a lovely boyfriend, huh?" My aunt had teased me about having a boyfriend ever since I had told her about taeyong. It was a shocker to her, but she didn't care. Neither did my uncle. Or the rest of my family really

"shhh auntie yes I have. And I couldn't be more happy." I smiled, she pinched my cheeks. I pouted.

"aww, I'm glad you have found yourself someone to love, and someone that loves you. but just know, if he ever hurts you, I'll kill him." I sighed, I love my mom.

"that's the last thing you'd have to worry about, okay, fate can't stop this." I showed her the time on my arm. 00:01:02:05 (0 years, 1 day, 2 hours, 5 sec)

"yeah yeah, whatever. no matter how old you are, you're still my baby, okay?" I rolled my eyes, but nodded. my aunt was great, and she really wanted to meet him. I'm glad she accepts me for who I am.

"I'm gonna head to my old room, I miss it. I haven't seen it in a while." she nodded, letting me go.

I laid on my bed, which was surprisingly clean. I'd figure it'd be covered in dust. but, fortunately, it was exactly how I left it. I guess she has her ways.

I sighed. Is it possible to post pone the meeting day? I asked myself. I heard that if you avoid the meeting date, you have bad luck for the rest of your life. you, and your soulmate. oh well.

my arm started to glow, like, a faint blue color. shit. he'll know I'm here already.

18 hours till I meet him. my soulmate. the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

________
taeyong pov

I paced back and forth in my room. it felt like time was going faster than ever. It was only 13 more hours till I met my jaehyun. my arm started to glow, a light shade of blue.

he's already here? I asked myself. his plane wasn't supposed to land till tomorrow afternoon. I mean, whatever works. I don't really care as long as I get to see him.

I decided to throw his a text, I bet he feels the same.

taeyong: hey

jaehyun: hi babyyy

my heart raced when I read the text. why was I so nervous? Oh yeah, my insecurities.

taeyong: are you nervous. bc I hella am.

jaehyun: believe me, I'm more than nervous. Idk. but I'm really excited too.

taeyong. me too. only 13 more hours.

taeyong: why didn't you tell me you were already in Seoul?

I'm not mad or anything, I just was curious as to why he didn't say anything beforehand.

jaehyun: I guess I was so excited that I needed the fastes flight here.. sorry I didn't tell you. I was asleep for most of it.

taeyong: it's ok baby! I was just curious, lol.

jaehyun: anyway, how are you?

taeyong: i actually feel a lot better, now that I've talked to you.

jaehyun: me too, I don't know why I was nervous ! you make me feel better.

taeyong: me too.. oh gosh I just realized it was 3 in the morning. you must be tired.

jaehyun: not really, but I know if I sleep later will come faster.. so, goodnight.

taeyong: goodnight, beautiful.

I wanted to go to bed, so badly. but I couldn't. I ended up staying up until my alarm went off at 7 to get up. which I did. I got my shower and sat on my bed, staring blankly at my wall while scenarios played in my mind. good ones, though.

"fuck it, I can do this."

little did he know jaehyun did the same exact thing.

____________
woop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 8.3K 26
>> soulmate au where you have a timer on your wrist, counting down the time until you meet your soulmate.
82.6K 3.9K 20
โspecial delivery for mr. jung. a baby is waiting for you.โž ยฉ hnymooon, 2021. ยป lowercase; english ยป completed [started : 01/01/21] [ended...
37.2K 758 21
You fall in love when you least expect it. But this time you really don't expect it. It's part of this life, looking for your soulmate. It's normal...
25K 841 21
in where the initial of your soulmate appears on your wrist when you turn twenty.