✓ Incredibly Gifted Faker [RD...

By DowneysDuck

*COMPLETED "Stay with me. I can't let you leave." I held his hand, as I spoke. "I have to, they're coming fo... More

Gif Prologue
Chapter 1: Another Day, Another New Guy
Chapter 2: Break Down
Chapter 3: Get In
Chapter 4: Just Please
Chapter 5: Florida Kilos pt. 1
Chapter 6: Florida Kilos pt. 2
Chapter 7: Here
Chapter 8: Moment
Chapter 9: For a While
Chapter 10: Training
>>PLEASE READ<<
Chapter 11: Response
Chapter 12: Hacker
Chapter 13: Blow
Chapter 14: So Much More
Chapter 15: Unknown
Chapter 16: Truth Comes to Light
Chapter 17: Beaten
Chapter 18: Insane
Chapter 19: Red
Chapter 20: Don't You Dare
Chapter 21: Getaway
SHERLOCKED
Chapter 22: 4 Days
Chapter 23: Day 1 (pt.1)
Chapter 24: Day 1 (pt.2)
VERY IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ
Chapter 26: Day 3
Chapter 27: Day 4
Chapter 28: Sunset
SOUNDTRACK/CAST
SEQUEL

Chapter 25: Day 2

390 24 2
By DowneysDuck

[DESTROYA]

Y/N's POV

Yesterday, Robert explained to me everything that happened when he killed Jackson. According to all Jackson's done, it seemed fair.

So, now here we are. The three of us, ready to search. To seek. To destroy.

Day 2 of our plan is in play.

"--so, where exactly is this place?" Robert asked Indio as we stood outside looking out to the ocean on the balcony.

"935 Jefferson Boulevard. It's the only house I know that he owns." Indio responded.

"And this is who's house?" I asked.

"Vince Maroney. Red's most trusted associated drug lord. He helps run everything, and anything that includes drugs. Once he's gone, Red's bound to fuck up." Indio assured.

"Oh." I nodded.

"The only thing about this is that we have to hit more then one spot, and you have to let me lead." Indio looked at us. "I can get close to him without him questioning me. He knows me, and would listen to anything I told him."

"Ok, I don't mind. Y/N and I will set anything up that you'll need." Robert said.

"Good." He smiled. "Cause I got something in mind." Indio smiled.

Time skip...

We were heading out to the car to carry on with the task for the day. We grabbed all we needed from our bags back in the suite room.

We walked beside each other on the tar, looking around the parking lot.

"I was thinking about earlier, and you never really said what you had in mind? You know, about all this." I said, as we continued to walk.

"Oh, I didn't forget. I'm about to show you both." He said. We got to the car, and Indio stood in front of the trunk. He looked around to make sure no one else was around or looking. Then he opened the trunk.

My eyes were wide, I didn't believe what I saw.

"Is--Is that C4?" I asked, a little hesitant.

"Yup." Indio said, leaning on the car.

"You had C4 in the trunk the whole time!? You could've blown us up!" Robert said, waving his hand.

Indio took a little remote out his pocket, and tossed it in the air; catching it.

"Only if I would've pressed this button, and if the C4 was activated. Trust me, everything's fine." He said, placing the remote back in his pocket.

"Plus, it's for good use. We're breaking these out today." Indio said, closing the trunk.

"For what?" I asked.

"Vince." He responded. "He's gonna go somewhere."

"Where?" Robert asked.

"Take a guess." Indio gave a light chuckle. Robert and I just looked at each other as Indo got in the driver's seat.

CHECK CHECK

We got in after, and I sat in the front and Robert took the back seat.

CHECK CHECK

"We're ready." Robert said, looking at both of us.

"Let's go." Indio said, hitting the gas.

WOAH!

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY

WE'RE DEAD FLIES IN THE SUMMERTIME

THEY LEAVE US ALL BEHIND

WITH DUCT TAPE SCARS ON MY HONEY

He drove us down main street, as the lights from buildings lit the sky.

"You know for a guy who really want to quit what's he's been doing, you seem pretty enthusiastic about this whole thing." I said to Indio.

"Well there isn't anything better then a little payback." He smirked. "But after this is all over, I'm sure to get my life together."

"Understandable." I nodded.

After a while, we got closer to where he lived. Indio turned down Jefferson Boulevard, and began to slow the car down. He parked the car a little further down Vince's house.

He got out, and went to open the trunk. I noticed he got the C4, and closed the trunk. He headed to another car that was on the street.

He was gonna for about two minutes, then all of a sudden I heard a tap on the glass.

I looked out the window, and saw Indio waving his hand in a motion that meant for Robert and I to get down. We nodded, and lowered ourselves into the seat.

Indio's POV

I told Robert and Y/N to get down so Vince won't see anyone else in the car. After I did that, I decided it was finally time.

I walked up the walkway to his front door, and rang the doorbell. It took Vince about a minute or two to answer the door.

"Hey Indie, what's up?" He asked, standing in front of me with a robe on.

"Vince, I hate to say this, but we've been caught. The police is after us, and I was sent here from Red to give you the news." I lied.

"Caught? How? This is ridiculous!"

"It's the truth." I said, pulling a envelope out of my pocket. "Red told me to give you this. It's information on where you're going." I gave it to Vince.

He looked at it, then back at me.

"Where am I going?--"

"I can't tell you anything more besides to get in your car, and open the envelope. You will get your answer." I assured.

He took a breath, and quickly grabbed his keys. I left his front door, and walked back to the car.

Vince's POV

I grabbed my keys, and watched as Indio left my property. I went to my car as fast as I can with the envelope in my hand.

I opened my car door, and got in. The envelope had 'Where you're going' on the front. Quickly, my hands began to tear open the envelope. I took out the piece of paper that was inside.

All the paper said was 'up'.

Indio's POV

I got in the car, and took out my remote. My thumb rested on the red button.

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN US

BUT I BELIEVE WE'RE THE ENEMY

I pressed the button, and Vince's car exploded. Robert, Y/N and I looked back and saw car parts everywhere along with large flames.

"Stop looking, drive!" Y/N shouted frantic. I floored it, and we quickly left the scene.

I took a quick glance out of the rear view mirror, and saw neighbors coming out their houses.

"Fuck." I said to myself, as I continued to drive.

I'M SICK DOWN FROM THE BONES TO THE OTHER SIDE

RED-MOB, WE INSECTS HIDE

KING RAT ON THE STREETS IN ANOTHER LIFE

"Do you hear that?" Robert asked, looking around.

"What?" I asked.

"Sirens..." Y/N said. "Oh shit."

"Alot of them." Robert said. "Damnit Indio!"

"We're good. We got one more spot to hit." I said, making a sharp turn down a side street.

"Are you crazy!?" Robert shouted.

"I don't want to go to jail. I don't want to go to jail. I don't like orange jumpsuits." Y/N said, with wide eyes shaking her head over and over again.

I just kept driving, and focused on where we were going next.

WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME

WHEN THEY TAKE FROM YOU

ALMOST EVERYTHING

I pulled up to the financial and security building that was owned by Red. I parked the car in the back so we won't be seen, and we got out.

"Where the fuck are we?" Y/N asked, as we looked up at the building.

"Red's financial and security building. We have to get rid of them too. We can even split the money we rack in." I said.

I grabbed the guns from the back and handed it to them.

"That's dirty money." Y/N said.

"We'll laundry the money, then wire it." I said, putting rounds in my gun.

"Ok, I can handle that." She nodded.

We walked up to the building armed and ready. We burst through the doors, and got into a conflict with the guards.

Y/N's POV

I shot at the guards, landing all shots and made my way to the computer on the desk towards the back. Robert and Indio were weeding out the other guards that came.

I made it into the system, and began to wire the money to Robert's account. Since Indio's information was already set in the computer, I was able to send money to his account also.

Last but not least, I wired myself a share of it, then shut down all computer systems after I was done.

"It's done!" I shouted. Suddenly, and guard came towards me and I shot him down immediately with two shots.

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN US

I ran over to Indio and Robert who was fighting off more that was coming. I shot one in the chest, and the other continued to fight with Indio.

BUT I BELIEVE WE'RE THE ENEMY

Just as I was about to help him out, I felt a arm around my neck. I was pulled back, and my breathing was being obstructed.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crack. The arm that was around my neck loosened, and I saw the body fall to the floor.

Robert stood behind me, looking down at the body. The guard's neck was broken.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He responded. I pointed my gun, and shot the guard that was fighting Indio.

"We gotta go!" I said.

"We can't flee now." Indio said.

"She's right. The sirens are still going." Robert agreed.

Indio looked back, and we decided to run out the building back to the car. Robert and I got back in, but Indio was still outside.

AGAISNT THE SUN, WE'RE THE ENEMY

Indio opened the trunk and grabbed the C4. He threw it in the building, and went back to close the doors.

"Come on!" Robert yelled.

He ran back, and got in. He began to drive away, then slowed down towards the end of the street. He pressed the button on the remote, and the building blew up.

DESTROYA

DESTROYA

Indio drove us quickly away, but the sirens seemed as though they were closer then before.

He turned down a alley, and turned the car off along with the headlights. Just as he did so, the police drove right past us.

Silence consumed the car, as we looked at each other.

"See, I told you we'll be fine." Indio said.

"Fuck you." I said to Indio, still a little shocked from what happened.

Indio started the car back up, and took us back on the streets. He drove like nothing happened. Blending in so perfectly.

Another day completed.

_______________

Alot happened here. There's only two days left, and a couple more chapters to come!

-Duckling out ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 856 63
Just some drabble and things that float around in my mind. Fluff, drabble, smut, anything. #1 book in Panlix and Robker tag oh and highest ranking Ya...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
16.5K 447 19
A romantic and blossoming story.... Robert Downey Jr., is a famous actor as we all know. He can't take all the media anymore and decides to go underc...
49.1K 2.2K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...