I'M PREGNANT (TAEKOOK)

By _bunnyV_

This is an MPREG TAEKOOK story. so if you hate gay thingy and IMPOSSIBLE things like this... you can stop rea... More

Foreword ✔
Prologue: not so mature ✔
How was your first night? ✔
Weird Things✔
I know you ✔
Wattpad Messaged Me ✔
I don't remember you at all ✔
Edits ✔
Symptoms ✔
WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔
What's the plan now? ✔
2 months old ✔
I'm Pregnant.
PHOTO's pt. 2
TAEKOOK!
Changes
My boyfriend
announcement
LABELED!
Things would not be easy...
I'm here always
NOT AN UPDATE
Trust
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 2
Don't hate pleaseu
The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)
Let's talk: Will You Marry me?
Talk to meh
wazzup: SHAMELESS PROMOTION AGAIN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WARNING: Challenge? (author's corner)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION 2.0
GOT MENTIONED HAHAHA
WARNING: challenge 2.0 (Author's corner)
Valentine's date
100K CELEBRATION
ASK IN A CHARACTER: ANSWER
NOT A SPECIAL
CHALLENGE VER 2.1
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ
Challenge ver 2.1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION FOR THE NTH TIME
HAPPY BDAY TAE!
Author's Note 2019
The Book
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
MISSING BOOK
Hi
HAPPY 1M READS
SHAMELESS PRMOTION YEAR 2022
7K FOLLOWERS

EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE

35.9K 1.2K 900
By _bunnyV_

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGGG!!!" Jungkook shouted from his their shared room.

They're 2 months married, and today is Jungkook's laboring day.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked holding a spatula.

"My stomach ahhhhh!!!" Jungkook was crying now because of pain.

"Heol! Wait what should I do?" Taehyung asked panicking.

"You're a doctor how could you panic at this time!!! You shitheaded hyung!" Jungkook said while crying from pain.

Taehyung carried Jungkook and bring him at Yoonjin hospital district.

Since Jungkook was MPREG he don't have to shout like what the normal mommy's do. He is in a cesarian section.

The operation took 30 minutes...

The doctor came out, it was of course Jin and Yoongi.

"How's my husband hyung? My baby?" Taehyung asked.

"Correction babies." Yoongi corrected him.

"Oh yeah babies. Because they're both my baby." Taehyung answered.

"Babies because Jungkook gave birth to a twin." Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Whaaaat?!"

"Did we really have it? Oh my jams! I'm such a genius!--"

"No you're a horny doctor." Yoongi said to him.

"Would we get a triplets if we did it more-- aww! Hyung!" Taehyung eased in pain when Jin karate chop his head.

"You hoe. Of course you can... But Jungkook's body was week. Good thing is the baby's were not in a bad condition. So Jungkook survived giving the two angel's birth." Jin explained, Yoongi at the other side nodded.

"So does that mean we'll be just having a twin?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes." Taehyung smiled...

"It's okay. The babies are fine and my husband."

1 week later...

The babies don't have names yet.

"I think this baby girl should be called Chimri." Siri suggested.

"And this handsome baby boy here should be called Jim." Jimin suggested carrying Jungkook's baby.

"Excuse me they're my son and daughter so the name should be from their parents." Jungkook said fixing his things.

"And don't suggest any names because my son named Kim Jae Jung and my daughter name is Kim Yae Young." Jungkook kill the argument of the two.

"Okay." The two answered with a dismay on their face.

When they got home, Jungkook needs rest so Taehyung took care of the babies. Being a parent is really hard, because you have to sacrifice many things. The first one here is...

"The babies our sleeping kookie." Taehyung whisperinh to Jungkook's ears.

"Put me in a sleep too." Taehyung smirked biting his ears. Down to his neck, Taehyung sucked Jungkook's neck that cause him to moan.

"Okay we will." Jungkook smirked.

Its been 8 months since they did not touch each other because they're kinda busy but they do kiss but that's all.

But today would be different.

Taehyung was sure that they will have a 4 rounds tonight at every corner of their room.

Taehyung topped at Jungkook kissing him passionately. They were not fighting for dominance because Taehyung won already.

Taehyung sucked Jungkook's neck, his skillfull hands are roaming Jungkook's body, he is actually playing at Jungkook's nipples while kissing him.

Taehyung was sucking Jungkook's nipples when suddenly they heard a loud cry it was Jae Jung.

"Ahhhh-- Tae--- Jae is --ahmmm-- cry-- ahh" he said between his moans.

But Taehyung was unstoppable.

Then Yae Young started crying too.

"Tae-- ahhh-- our babies-- fuck--"

Taehyung defeated. He walked to their babies room with a face of... Like... A broke man. His cock is sore because of cutted sensation.

"Why babies? Can't dad can have a 1 round?" Taehyung asked and started to put their pacifier and started humming there to calm them.

When he came back his husband is already sleeping with kiss mark on his neck. He sniffed his husband's smell and kissed his slightly parted lips.

And that's the first sacrifice their sex life.

2nd is their looks, Jungkook gained weight lately because he have too cook and eat for his babies. But still he is good looking the thins is his hair on his mustache are starting to grow.

But even though it was like that... Having this two in their life is the best gift they ever had.

3 years later...

"Yae Young! What did I told you about pouting to the elder?"

"When you disober something?" Jungkook asked to his 3 years old daughter.

"But I want chocolates now please appa please..." He said while doing a puppy eyes.

"Who teach you that aegyo?" Jungkook asked.

"Dadddddd!" She answered he was defeated he gave him a chocolate and she jumped at the sofa.

"Yah! Jae Jung... Why are you eating that? That's my food." Taehyung asked pouting to his son.

"Appa said I can eat it." Jae Jung answered.

Later that night... The two were sleeping already in their room.

Taehyung has planned something again.

He topped Jungkook when the door suddenly banging. Jungkook chuckled.

"Open it. It's our angels." Jungkook said.

"Cock blocker angels." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung opened the door.

"Appaaaaa"

"We will sleep here!" The two said excitedly and occupying the bed already.

"Yah where am I gonna sleep?" Taehyung asked. The two pointed at the sofa and gigled.

Taehyung is really done with his son and daughter they are growing completely like Jungkook. STUBBORN.

"Dad? Sing a song for us so we can sleep hihihi." Yae Young suggested, and used what Taehyung taught him. The puppy eyes aegyo.

Taehyung can't resist his three angels puppy eyes. So he did, he sing and hummed a song to put them in sleep.

When the three of them are sleeping, he stared at them.

"I'm lucky to have this family."

He muttered and kissed the twins forehead.

"Thank you Jungkook for giving me a chance to be a father of this two." He said and kissed him on his lips. Jungkook kissed him back...

"Thank you too. Hyung. I love you." Jungkook said smiling.

"I love you more and always."

-------
The End

YAAAAY! HELLO THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED YAAAAAY!

11/13/17(COMPLETE)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS, VOTES, AND READS. I EVEN APPRECIATE THE COMPLIMENTS THAT THIS BOOK IS REALLY GOOD THANK YOU ~

Now I can continue writing to my other stories.

If you're a namseok shipper kindly read my story about them

If you like Yoonjin or sin, read this...

And I still do have taekook stories hahaha.

Hope you can read it hehehehe thank you ~~

P.s I will post a special chapter which is their wedding day ~~

P.p.s I got the highest rank for this month lols it #154 in ff

Thank youuuu so much *sends flying kisses*

You can watch it on YT and leave a comment too hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 1K 6
🔞🔞 🔞 "Ahh! Aah! w-who are you?? what are you doing in my room??.. Tf...Ahh.....umm.....stop doing that doll face boy..."Kim Taehyung pleads with h...
467K 17.4K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...
20.3K 1K 33
"For how many men you blush for jungkook, am I not enough? You want dick right. I'll give you everything just be mine" "Here I thought you've changed...
501K 31.1K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...