ā™• A Crown of Lies ā™• (#Wattys2...

By Cameron-R-Lewis

ā™• WATTPAD FEATURED STORY 12/4/17 ā™• šŸŒŸ Highest Rank #308 in the Fantasy category 1/2/18 šŸŒŸ šŸ† #1 fantasy in th... More

Preface
Guide to the world
Prologue part 1: A Hunger for Blood
Prologue part 2: Visions of Death
Chapter 1: Festival of Valmai
Chapter 2: Words of Truth
Chapter 3: Darkness of Night
Chapter 4: Ghost of the Past
Chapter 5: The Black Guard
Chapter 6: Night of Retribution
Chapter 7: Beginning of an Adventure
Meet the characters
Rewriting update

Map of the world

634 53 32
By Cameron-R-Lewis

Please note that this is still a work in progress. Also, some things might change while I write but the map should give you a good idea of how everything relates.

I will update the map as the story continues!

So, what do you think about the world? Does it make sense so far?

Is there more I need to explain about it? Are there any things you would like to see?

Please don't forget to vote and comment ❤ It's very much appreciated :)

Check out the first chapter(s) to learn more about Etheria!

Copyright © Cameron R. Lewis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 733 50
When Aleta Kami's father dies in a horrific accident, she vows to never tell the truth to the Kingdom's Empress. After years of successfully conceal...
17.6K 1.2K 56
[COMPLETED] She can save them all. Her people. Her kingdom. Her family. But only if she marries the king of the enemy. Hell breaks loose when šˆšŒšŽļæ½...
79.2K 3.9K 35
"'There are two types of fear. The type that controls you and the type that feeds your fire.' He stands. 'Don't let your fear control you, Ana. You a...
8.6K 1K 183
PART I | "Are you really a queen if your world is in ashes?" | After a devastating attack destroys her palace, Sera finds refuge on Earth and meets...