Keeping Secrets

Por LadiesItsHades

****ON HOLD******* I will be coming back to finish this book once my other book Largely Submissive is complet... Más

Prologue
Keeping Secrets 1
Keeping Secrets 2
Keeping Secrets 3
Keeping Secrets 4
Keeping Secrets 6
Keeping Secrets 7
Keeping Secrets 8
Keeping Secrets 9
Keeping Secrets 10
Keeping Secrets 11
Author's Note

Keeping Secrets 5

2.8K 108 27
Por LadiesItsHades

HEY GUYS!

dont hate meee. im sorry i havent uploaded soon. 

im such a bad person! :D

but here you go! just for you :)

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Jace's POV

Heat? I didn't even know men could go through heat. Though, I guess it would make sense since we were both men. Moon Goddess's way of making sure reproduction was still possible I guess.. I was so lost in thought it took me a minute to notice Kacey shifting around and looking down in embarrassment. I smiled at that. Cute.

"No need to be embarrassed, Kacey. Heat is normal. All mates have to deal with it." I said rubbing his back. I heard his purrs in delight immediately. 

"I don't want us to do anything right now. Nothing that's clouded by your heat, but I'll stay here with you while you get some rest if you would like. You look like you could use it," I said softly. He nodded tiredly and yawned. Again, cute. I continued to rub his head, shoulders, and back long after he passed out.

 I looked down at Kacey in regret. I regretted all the times I was mean to him. A jerk. An ass. He didn't even deserve to have me as a mate. I didn't even have a good excuse as to why I was an ass. I had feelings for him even when we were little and it had scared the shit out of me. I was taught to love girls not guys. I thought it was wrong, I was wrong.

I didn't think that I was right, and that's what scared me so much. The fact that I was a screw up. And by the time I figured out that it was acceptable in our pack for two guys to mate I was too far in the bullying.

I looked down at Kacey again and smiled. I guess I'll just have to make it up to him. I'll be the best mate that I could ever be.

I reached down and brushed my fingers across his cheek. He purred in his sleep and rubbed against me. Damn. He was responsive in his sleep too. Suddenly he started whimpering and groaning like he was in pain.

"Jace no! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Shit he was having a nightmare. I reached down and grabbed him, pulling him into my arms.

"Hey, hey. shhh. It's okay Kacey I'm here." I murmured rubbing his back. I pulled him closer as he started to sob.  

"Hey, Kacey! Kacey! I'm here! It's okay Kace, shhh." Suddenly he jerked awake screaming "Jace!". He looked up and me and started sobbing harder, grabbing me and burying his face in my neck.

"Hey, hey, it's fine Kacey, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." I whispered kissing the top of his head while lightly rocking him. We sat there for I don't know how long, just savoring each others company.

"Jace...?"

"Yeah Kacey?"

"I'm hungry." He sniffled. I chuckled. 

"Why don't I get something for you to eat." I said starting to get up.

"NO JACE DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

"Hey! Calm down Little Kacey, I'm not leaving you. I'm going to get something for us to eat and then I'll be right back okay?" He sniffled and nodded. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. 

I headed downstairs in search of something edible. I didn't know I was hungry until Kacey had said he was hungry. Once I reached the kitchen, I sighed in relief when the only person in the kitchen was my mom.

"Jace why do you smell funny?" I froze.

"What?"

"Yeah, you smell like... Kacey... Don't tell me you've been bullying the poor boy." my mother said glaring at me. 

"Woah, mom. I was not bullying Kacey. I couldn't do that to my m-...friend." I said catching myself. I didn't know how well my mother would take knowing her only son was gay.

"You're mate?!?!?!"

"I didn't say mate mother!"

"Oh yes you did mister. GWEN!!" My mother shouted for Kacey's mom.

"Yeah?" She sounded breathless like she had ran here.

"Our sons are mates!"

"REALLY?!!?"

Yeah you know what that means!!??!"

"No.. what?"

"You owe me a hundred bucks!"

"Mom!"

"What?"

"You and Kacey's mom bet that me and Kacey would be mates?"

"Of course we did honey. Now fork over the money Gwen."

"Why is Gwen giving you money hon?"My dad asked walking in, giving Gwen a kiss on the cheek and standing behind my mother. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. I quickly looked over at Gwen but she seemed to be taking this whole mate loving thing in stride. Unlike me. 

"Ew guys. No PDA." I grumbled. Everyone ignored me. 

"Me and Gwen made a bet about the boys being mates." My mother giggled. "I won."

"I see.... " My dad chuckled. My mom looked at him suspiciously.

I held up my hands as if I was surrendering. " I'm just trying to get some food for me and Kacey. Damn. Crazy ass parents," I mumbled under my breath. 

"I heard that, son. I'm still able to kick your ass you know," He said teasingly. I just rolled my eyes and went to the fridge. I prepared Kacey and I toast, orange juice, some cut up apples, and eggs. I turned to take the food upstairs to see the adults staring at me.

"What?" They looked at each other in awe.

"Kacey domesticated him. I never knew this could happen." My mother said in pure awe.

"Yeah go Kacey!" Gwen cheered. I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I walked into Kacey's room to see him curled around the pillow I had been using while he slept. I put the food down on the beside table and crawled into bed cradling him to my chest. He immediately snuggled in hugging me close.

"Mmm Jace..." I smiled and kissed the top of his head again. I just couldn't help it. 

"Kacey... Hey Kacey I brought food." He shot up.

"Food?" He asked looking hopefully at me. I chuckled and passed him the tray of food I had made for us.

 "YAY FOOD!" He grinned and started gobbling food down like there was no tomorrow. A few minutes later he was laying back down with an "oof, food baby."

I chuckled and pulled him against my chest after setting the food back down. He snuggled in.

"Wanna hear something funny?" I asked.

"Mmm... what?" 

"Our moms made a bet about if we would become mates and my mom won."

"Your mom bet that we would be mates and mine didn't." He asked incredulously.

"Right? That's what I thought. Your mom is so much more accepting." Kacey nodded. We sat there for maybes hours just enjoying each other's company again until suddenly Kacey started subtly rubbing his hard on against my leg. I looked down at him. He looked up sheepishly. I just smiled and grabbed some suppressants from his bedside table, handing him two and a glass of water. He took them and smiled at me thankfully.

"I know this must be really hard for you, and I'm sorry Kacey. I'm here for you."

"It's okay, I'll live. I agree with you, as disappointing as the thought it I don't think we need sex muddling our relationship right now. But... Would you be willing to hold me? It's just... It calms me and my shift." He said sheepishly. I smiled at that and pulled him to my side.

"Of course, anything you need Little Kacey."

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

soo how was that??

sorry i haven't uploaded lately!

but summers here so guess what that means!

MORE UPLOADS! YAY!

:D

Last edited 6/01/2020

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 40.6K 47
Life for years have been easy for Nicholai. He doesn't have to worry about much. He has cars, girls, and all the attention he could ever want. Becaus...
152K 5.6K 27
I had been waiting for over 200 years. I wanted the one thing everyone got, but not everyone kept. I would keep it though. It would never leave my si...
3.7K 214 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
43.5K 2.1K 19
Fed half-truths by his kins, an angry vampire starts to abhor werewolves. However, his longing for a certain wolf might be leading him straight to a...