The Galaxy Dragon

By Trintrinas

This is a jelu story.) Lucy born with tattoos as birthmarks. Trained and cared for a galaxy dragon who left y... More

Born
Alex
My Little Sister
Tower of Heavens
The return back to The Heavens
Locked up
S-Class trials ( Gramps POV)
Seven Year Sleep
Training
Going to Corcus
Day 1 of the Grand Magic Games
Day 2 of Grand Magic Games
Day 3 of the Grand Magic Games
The Talk
Water Park
Day 4 of the Grand Magic Games
Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games
The Dragon Situation
Dragon Situation Part 2
The Royal Ball
Explore Corcus
Face Your Fear
Face Your Fear Part 2:Lucy in War
Why Lucy
Get Ready
Go and Save Them
We Fight Together
Fairy Tail Academy
Where were you?
The Hair Cut and Marking
🎃Halloween🎃
Foreign-exchange student
Auditions then Play
Why you
Avoiding
Am I Jealous
Crazy Family
Day Dream
I Can't Even Look At You
I Need Help
The Date
How It All Came To Be
The End

Jellals Search

2.5K 68 9
By Trintrinas

Jellal POV

Today I wanted to do research on Lucy's past and what happened. When we both left the glass magical ball I saw her walking somewhere with a box in her hand. It look like she went somewhere forbidden to go then she gave it to an very, very, very old woman that looked like he was one hundred years old. I had to go to that place to find out what was in that box and why did she want to hide it. I also did research on that dude she was partners with in her past.

Name: Carols
Age:16
Crush: Lucy
Family: Mom died because of a water mage.
Magic: Mind Control
Strength:  techniques
Weakness: Finding his opponent weakness
Nick Name (everybody called him) : The Eye of the Dragon

Still Jellal POV

He must have been a very strong mage. No wonder the Magic Council chose him. Anyway I need to find out what was in that box and why would she want to hide it. It looked like it was at an orphanage, that has been there for over thirty years and nobody has been in it or took care of it. I need to hurry and get there quick.

Jellal the left Fairy Tail library and he went to find the old abandoned orphanage. It was going to take him at least a week to find it. He went through creepy magical woods and battled a lot of monsters just to get to the orphanage then he finally got to his destination. It was a beautiful town then he walked through the town and he couldn't find the abandoned orphanage until he walked through in the woods and he finally found it.... The Abandoned Orphanage:

Jellal was surprised then he went into the place and it was dusty and not fully built on the inside:

While Jellal was looking around he heard footsteps coming down the stairs then he hid somewhere and when he saw it was the old lady he saw in Lucy's memory. The one she gave the box to.

The Old Woman:

Jellal had saw her then he kept trying to study her from were he was at then suddenly he was floating and he was right in front of her.

Old Woman- What is your name and what do you want?

Jellal- Mystogon and I am looking for something. What is your name??!

Old Woman- Your real name is not Mystogon and I am Tsunadi , the owner of this building and also a wizard.

Jellal- Your a wizard I didn't sense any magic energy coming from you. By the way my real name is Jellal. I am Lucy childhood friend.

Tsunadi- Lucy *eyes widen*.............. Where is she and how is she doing is she okay I hope she is okay?????????????????????????

Jellal- She's fine and how do you know her??

Tsunadi- I took care of her when her mother had passed. When her mother gave her birth the Magic Council fools came to kill her mother and her so I told them she didn't survive when she did and took her to this orphanage.

Jellal- But that means....

Tsunadi- I raised her and saved her life.

Jellal- Its you the young lady that use to check up on her.

Tsunadi- You got that right. I knew she was a Galaxy mage and a very smart intelligent child so I thought her and trained her in private.

Jellal- Wow... but the real reason why I came here was because...

Tsunadi- You wanted to find out what was in the box she gave me four years ago.?

Jellal- Yes how did you know that?

Tsunadi- Not many people come here just to see they come to look for stuff here.

Jellal- I see. So what kind of wizard are you??

Tsunadi- I'm a healing and controlling wizard.

Jellal- I see.

Jellal looks over at a table and sees a picture of Tsunadi and Lucy.

Jellal- Is this y'all??

Tsunadi- Yes, I missed those days and I miss her.

The picture:

Tsunadi- Well Lucy told me not to give this to anybody, but since your her closest friend and her crush I give you this box.

Jellal- Wait crush???

Tsunadi- Yes, she and that boy she used to work with might had;had a connection, butI know she likes you.

Jellal blushed redder than Erza hair.

Tsunadi- I know your blushing right now, but you can take the mask off.

Jellal- No I like to leave it on.

Tsunadi- Okay, but here is the box.

Tsunadi bends down and pulls the wood off the floors then she pulls out the box and gives it to  Jellal.

Tsunadi- Now be gone boy and tell Lucy I said
hi and come visit me??

Jellal- Okay and bye.

Tsunadi- Bye.

Jellal the leaves the building and he walks in the woods and wonders what's in the box and then he stops and opens it. He saw something that he would never want to forget................................Lucy's Battle Suit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 10.7K 37
Natsu, Erza, Gray decides to go on a +6 years mission without Lucy. Lucy, wanting to make them proud when they'll come back decides to go training wi...
35.7K 845 27
SEQUEL TO FAIRY HOWL! It's been six months since Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Erza have returned to their human selves as werewolves. Natsu and Lucy are now...
20.9K 397 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...
273K 4.8K 28
Lucy has been a loyal member of Fairy Tail ever scince Natsu brought her there. She was having a great time as a part of team natsu, and she loved do...