bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

forty nine

615 36 19
By xingge

yixing;

"what if...i failed my exams?" i said in terror, covering my mouth.

"shut up, you're not gonna fail. you always get straight A's!" tao raised a brow. "easy for you, you don't have to worry."

"but im bad at korean language..." i sighed.

"let's go." tao grabbed my wrist and headed over to buy some lollipops for me to shut up about my grades. "im tired of you always whining about your grades, you're gonna make it."

"whatever, tao." i shoved another lollipop inside my mouth after i unwrapped the plastic wrap. i caught tao staring at my hands for a minute, "what?" i furrowed my brows.

"are you married?!" tao gasped. "what is that on your ring finger?"

"it's obviously a ring, pabo. and no im not married..." i smirked.

"no, i mean...what's the reason?" tao asked cluelessly.

"it's a promise ring. sehun bought me this..." i smiled while blushing.

"seriously? what a waste of money! we never know if you guys would still end up together in the future." tao rolled his eyes.

"don't ever say that again, tao." i glared at him. "don't you dare." tao just clicked his tongue and shrugged his shoulders.

"don't you think sehun's a fucking playboy?" tao groaned.

"what do you mean?! tao you need to shut up about sehun! all you do is badmouth him. just because he's popular doesn't mean he's a player." i defended.

"the way he stares at other guys, yixing! it isn't normal." tao glanced at sehun at the other table far away from us. i looked at sehun curiously. he was smirking at another guy when he passed him then proceeded to stare at the unknown guy.

"he's always playful." i sighed. "as long as he's not cheating on me then it's okay..." i fiddled with my fingers nervously.

"okay, whatever you say. in my perspective, sehun's not a good boyfriend for you-"

"tao, get out!" i shouted furiously. "im serious, please leave me the fuck alone!" i groaned. tao continued to stare at me like i was stupid then walked out of my sight. tao got me stressed out sometimes and i hate him for that.

-

"who's that guy, huh?" i leaned against sehun's locker to block him from using it.

"who are you talking about-"

"the guy you stared at earlier with a damn smirk on your face..." i said annoyingly. "who is he?"

"his name is nam joo hyuk. he's a friend, babe." sehun smirked. "jealous much..."

"a friend? you call that a friend? you licked your lips and smirked at him and smiled at him and-"

"do you want me to shut you up in public, zhang yixing?" sehun interrupted.

"-you were obviously having a crush on that joo hyuk guy! is he really that better than me? is he-" sehun gripped my arm and smacked his lips on mine suddenly that i forgot to close my eyes. he never kissed me in school and now everyone in the locker hallways are staring at us.

"w-why would you do that..." i said while blushing so hard.

"is this enough for me to prove you infront of all the witnesses here that i only have my eyes on you, baby. no one else's better than you, understand?" sehun pinched my cheek softly.

"okay, you passed on this. if i see you secretly flirting with joo hyuk again i will kick your ass!" i threatened him and he laughed.

"joo hyuk has a girlfriend, yixing. i have you." sehun snorted and stuffed his books inside his locker.

"oh...jjinja?" i stared at him, embarrased. "but still! why would you stare at him like that, with your seductive looks and shit-"

"don't tell me you want me to shut you up again..." sehun raised a brow.

"shut me up then!" i smirked. he sighed and leaned in closer as i closed my eyes readily. but he burst out laughing instead.

"just kidding! you're not gonna get it again, mr. zhang." sehun stick his tongue. i playfully hit him and he played along getting hurt.

"you're gonna get wrecked later!" i groaned.

"i'd love to, baby boy." he whispered seductively into my ear and went away after that with his bag slung over one of his shoulder.

"oh sehun!" i felt my cheeks heating up as i clenched my fists out of embarrassment.

-

"nice rings you guys have there." kai smirked as he stared at our ring fingers. "so, when's the real wedding?"

"don't forget to invite us too!" xiumin and chen both exclaimed.

"it's all up to fate." sehun said.

"yixing hyung's old enough to get married! take the chance, sehun." kai nudged sehun's ribs as i got flustered over their over excited comments.

"trust me, i will." sehun said and i smiled widely. all the guys cheered for us and some of them were over hyped like they took so many sugar before this.

"i can't believe you afforded the gold rings not even the cheaper silver ones! so rich, aren't you?" kyungsoo teased sehun.

"duh." sehun shamelessly agreed.

"why are you so quiet today, lay?" xiumin asked.

"nothing...im just shy about this." i laughed.

"oh my god, i ship you guys so much!" kai squealed. i covered half of my red face because they kept hyping over sehun and i. sehun was cool about it and pulled me closer into his arms without hesitating.

"it's okay, baby boy. they're always like this." sehun said to me. "do you want to get some space? i'll accompany you."

"sehun called yixing hyung baby boy!!!!!" kai screamed.

sehun and i went to somewhere else away from the hyper guys where i could calm my blushing face a little. "you're sweating so much!" sehun laughed and wiped my forehead with his sleeve.

"let me wipe it myself, sehun. don't you get disgusted over my sweat?" i chuckled.

"why would i?" sehun calmly said and proceeded to take care of me. "here, i'll fan you. you must be hot." he fanned me with his large hand. i thanked him and leaned on his broad shoulder while watching the beautiful sunset view.

"how's your mom? is she slowly accepting you?" i suddenly asked.

"no, we never talked ever since the incident." sehun looked down. "my brother tried everything to make us close to each other again but...it's not working."

"she's taking her time, sehun...she'll forgive you." i bit my lip nervously. sehun just sighed loudly.

"can i stay with you tonight?" sehun held my hand. "my brother's not gonna be at home later and i don't think it's a great idea to be with my mom at home."

"you know you're always welcome at my place..." i smiled and he smirked.

-

"when are you gonna wreck me, baby boy?" sehun smirked as he plopped down on my bed, dropping his school bag on the floor. "you said you're gonna wreck me later..."

"sure, i'll wreck you. watch me." i cracked my fingers before i playfully punched his face and stomach.

"that's what you mean by 'wreck'? how innocent..." sehun laughed.

"should i fight you for real then?" i raised a brow and kept hitting him but he just laughed.

"really, yixing? really?" sehun caught both of my balled fists and pushed me to a wall, putting my hands above my head. i have to say, he's stronger than i'll ever be.

"what are you doing? is this your way of fighting me back, oh sehun?" i smirked. he curled his fingers and moved it's way into my hands. he leaned in, causing our foreheads to touch. i couldn't do anything since my hands were locked above my head. my breathing got heavy as he unbuttoned my shirt while kissing me gently.

"i'll show you how to wreck me." sehun rasped.

he fully stripped me down and continued to make out with me with my hands above me. he kissed my jaw, trailing kisses down my sensitive neck and brushing his fingers down my body. "i want to undress you..." i whispered and he smirked. i quickly unbuttoned his shirt as he kissed me hungrily this time, trapping me inbetween his arms. "sehun..." i caught my breath inbetween his hungry kiss. he moved on to suck a sensitive spot on my neck as i whined in pleasure.

he grabbed my waist and grinded against me while i wrapped my arms around his neck. "you're so hot, baby boy..." sehun trailed off and grinded hard until i moaned out his name softly. "moan my name again." he demanded as he went extra hard and attempted to pull my boxer down. i moaned out his name helplessly and he grabbed both of my thighs, wrapping them on his waist as he grabbed my ass and carried me all the way to the bed.

he sat down and told me to straddle him and i obeyed. he trailed his cold finger down my back, my goosebumps started to raise. i kissed him roughly, wanting more and proceeded to leave hickies on his milky neck as he moaned my name. "when are you gonna teach me, daddy?" i asked while smirking and stroked his hard member. while cursing under his breath, he moaned several times for me to stop jacking him off but i didn't.

"baby boy...uh ngh..." sehun's breathing got heavy. "s-stop im gonna come..." he bit his lip hotly, which turned me on very hard. he didn't let me go any further and forced me to stop as he locked my hands while tasting my lips again mercilessly and i pushed him down so i could be above him. "when did you get so naughty, huh?" he smirked and i seduced him by whispering some things into his ear.

"then teach me daddy." i grinded on him while he cursed under his breath. he pulled my hair and kissed me with his tongue entering my mouth. i moaned as he mercilessly kept on making me feel good which made my moans get louder.

he held my hips captive as i straddled him. "are you ready, baby boy?" sehun hovered me on top of his lap. i nodded and he spreaded my ass cheeks wider then made his dick entrace into my tight hole. i gasped for air when i felt the tip inside me, i cursed as my grip on sehun's shoulders became more tight. he bounced my hips up and down, i turned my head back and my back arched out of pleasure.

"oh...fuck!" i whined. "oh daddy yes!" i moaned loudly. "fuck...fuck...fu- aah"

sehun quickened his pace on bouncing me on his dick, i also bounced myself up and down and moaned sehun's name out of pleasure. "yes baby boy...this is how you do it..." sehun panted and gripped my hips tightly when i went faster and the skin slapping sound got louder. "fuck, yixing..." he moaned.

"it feels so good daddy!" i whined out loud and grabbed the base of his member. "sehun...uh yeah...uh nnggh..." i rolled my head back as sehun played with my nipples and licked them. "oh sehun..." i pulled his hair and screamed in pleasure when he fucked me harder. i bounced on him vigorously, the feeling of him inside me satisfies me the most.

"you want more, don't you baby?" sehun panted. "you like this?"

"oh...fuck yes daddy..." i whined. he threw me on the bed and spreaded my legs wider. without warning, he inserted two fingers inside my hole as i moaned and cried out in pain. "sehun!"

he inserted another two fingers and thrusted them in and out of me without mercy. my body shook and my back arched into a perfect curve. it hurt but it felt so good... "stop teasing me..." i heaved my chest. "it feels so good...nnggh"

"did i teach you how to straddle me, baby boy?" sehun grabbed my legs, spreading them wider. i nodded and he put his dick inside me without warning. i moaned out loud and felt like im gonna cum in any second. "do i make you feel good, baby?" sehun said hotly.

"yes!" i screamed out in pleasure. "s-sehun...im gonna cum..." i cried.

"cum for me, baby boy." he demanded and i released my cum as it aimed straight to his abdomen. "yixing..." sehun thrusted faster, my knuckles turn white from gripping the sheets too tight.

"sehun it hurts!" i bit my lip but he kept thrusting me without mercy. "f-fuck...aah nngh" he suddenly hit my prostate and it felt so fucking good. "more, sehun...right there!" i whined. i moaned countless times on how good sehun fucks me everytime...i just never want it to stop.

"fuck me harder, daddy!" i rolled my eyes back from the mind blowing orgasm sehun gave me. he fucked me real hard from the last time we had sex and it made my whole body shook from the orgasm. i could feel him cumming inside me and i groaned. he turned and bent me over to watch his cum leaking out of my asshole when he pulled out, smacking my ass twice.

-

"you're always a good fuck." sehun smirked and traced my jawline before pecking my lips. he wrapped a towel around his torso. "that was so hot of you, damn."

"shut up..." i blushed and went inside the shower. my legs felt like they were gonna give out in any second so i leaned against the wall to support myself. i felt like i was gonna collapse so i groaned loudly from the pain.

"is everything okay?" sehun knocked the bathroom door. "im gonna come in..."

"i can't stand properly, sehun." i said and he helped me to stand up, not caring if he's getting soaked by the water.

"i'll clean you up." sehun said and washed me with the shower, scrubbing my back softly and basically pampered me greatly. he then shampooed me really nicely and calming that i felt sleepy.

"done." he grabbed my arm and walked me out of the shower, handing me my towel. "i'll help you, yixing." i gave him a smile as he treated me nicely.

"i'll grab your clothes for you, you don't have to walk around." sehun came out of my closet and handed me my clothes. he knows me so well that he even chose the right outfit.

"thank you, sehun." i hugged him tightly and he just smiled at me pitifully.

"you'll sleep after this, okay? there's nothing much you can do with your ass hurting." sehun said. "im sorry for being rough earlier, baby. i love you." he kissed my forehead before heading to shower by himself.

"i love you too." i blushed and smiled like an idiot. he sure knows how to steal my heart.

sorry i didn't warn you guys about the smut XD my exams are finally over and im very happy it ended omf it had been a month of torture ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 31
Chae Yi is now a University student and it's her second year. However, she is constantly bullied by a group of boys who calls themselves Exo. She is...
5.2K 278 12
[Completed] "I don't want to leave you. Ever. But I can't take this anymore" "Its Okay. I understand." "If I only know..." A story where the only thi...
92.8K 3.5K 16
❝ I'm in love with you, Baek. ❞