Real Life Paranormal Experien...

Por Paranormal

Personal, real-life paranormal experiences from the Paranormal Community. Because sometimes truth is stranger... Más

Introduction
Experiences Wanted!
Readers, Before You Begin...
The Disappearing Captain
Classroom
Spitting Image
The Closet
A Strange Feeling
The Haunting
They Came Home
The White Lady, the Haunted Carriage & Rampart Naughtiness
The Playful Ghost
Strange Devices for a Possession
Stalker in the Night
Thank You Guardian Angel
Phantom in the Night
The Hiding - Pooj Dlaab
Shifting to a Haunted House
A Collection
Whispers
Elevator Boy
Golden & Warm
The House That Never Settled
The Faceless Girl Part 2
Little Girl
Between the Wardrobe and Window
Medium
Freaky Night
The Perfect Gift
The Upper Bunk
Mommy Told Me
⭐[NEW] First Scare & Others
⭐[NEW] Shadow Animals
⭐[NEW] Night Uninhibited
⭐[NEW] Ghost of Friend

The Thing in The Vents

1.4K 116 29
Por Paranormal

Told by isabella-is-weird

About  five years ago,  my dad and I were driving to California, and we stopped  in New Mexico  to sleep. We drove around looking for a hotel until we  found one in the  middle of nowhere.

When  we arrived, the  person at the front desk told us that there were no  available rooms.  Normally, we would have just gone to another hotel, but  this was the  only hotel for miles, so my dad asked the worker if he  could check  again. Then he told us that he would go ask his boss.

When  he returned, he  said that there was one room open, but he was very,  very hesitant to  give us the key, but once we said that we would only be  there for one  night, he finally gave us the key.

The  room was below the  lobby in the basement of the hotel. There were still  rooms down there,  but our room was extremely suspicious, because it was  in the corner,  and hidden away from the other rooms.

There was a whole lot of evidence that told us that they did not want anyone in this room.

And if that was it, it would have been fine - a little strange - but fine. But there was more.

Coming from the air vent, there was a sound. It sounded exactly like heavy breathing. 

My  dad tried to take a video, but whenever he held up his phone the sound  stopped. Every time.

Whatever was up there, knew we were there ... and the  hotel staff knew it was up there, too.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

598K 29.7K 200
Personal, real-life paranormal experiences from the Paranormal Community. Because sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
24 4 3
Being a journalist within a small village should mean a quiet life but deep within Bellow Village there are many happenings leading to questions in n...
1K 12 38
Urban legends, true scary stories, superstitions and much more on here. Stories that will be sure to give you a fright and keep you up at night.
Séance Insomnia Por Vienna

Misterio / Suspenso

64 22 10
[...] But we all knew that playing with ouija boards could be dangerous if you weren't careful. You never know what you might be inviting into your l...