My Little, Abandoned Omegas

By YOLOwriting101

"Help us..." I look down, seeing two twins sitting on the ground, backs leaning against the wall. As it rain... More

PREFACE
Chapter 1 | Pilot
Chapter 2 | Omega Twins
Chapter 3 | At Least Try
Chapter 4 | Angry Cleaning Up
Chapter 5 | Drama
Chapter 6 | Against My Will
Chapter 8 | Blood
Chapter 9 | How It All Started
Chapter 10 | Run-In
Chapter 11 | Crazy
Chapter 12 | Misunderstood
Chapter 13 | Unsettled
Chapter 14 | Imprint
Chapter 15 | Gettin' Wild
Chapter 16 | Arguments
Chapter 17 | Party of the Mafia
Chapter 18 | Snarls
Chapter 19 | Traumatizing
Chapter 20 | Blown
Chapter 21 | Broken...
Chapter 22 | Heart Broken
Chapter 23 | Tears
Chapter 24 | Undermined
Chapter 25 | Our Friends
Chapter 26 | Sad Blues
Chapter 27 | Startling
Chapter 28 | Try
Chapter 29 | Mushy
Chapter 30 | Hmm.
Chapter 31 | Yum
Chapter 32 | Sex + Lessons

Chapter 7 | Convincing

24.8K 1.1K 241
By YOLOwriting101

"Why isn't this coincidental?" I laugh as I see the guy I fired...his name starts with a D...Whatever. But I fired him and it felt so damn good.

"Welcome to Bobas Bobas, may I take your order?" He says monotone like, and he looks like shit.

"No you may not. I want a Alpha or I'll be generous - a Beta."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"The only people that work here are Omegas. The owner is a Beta-."

"Let me have him than."

"He isn't directly here right now-."

"I feel like you're having a hard time grasping things. I don't want an Omega touching my food and asking for my money. You guys probably steal from this register to get by."

This guy closed his eyes shut, grinding on his teeth. I then looked at his name tag. Oh yeah, Darren.

"Ms. Doyle, I remember you from that job. I need that job back. I'm barely making it by working here and no place will accept me. Your father accepted me into that place before you even took position! You're being unfair!"

I blinked, glaring at him as he gulped.

"Life's not fair. Especially for you, Omega-."

"What's taking so long!" I look, seeing Jules and Ian rush forward as they obviously finished their appetizer bread.

"Sorry. I was speaking to a guy that I fired a few weeks ago." When I tell them this they look, Darren narrowed his eyes at them.

"You two are...Omegas?"

"Yes we are!" Jules replied, and Darren glanced at me quickly.

"How is that possible...? I thought-."

"No. What you thought is still right. They're an exception." When I say this I didn't realize how much of an exception these two were.

"You should hire him back." Ian suggests, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Never."

"Why not?!" Jules whines, and Darren looks away. Damn sensitive Omegas.

"Because. What will that look like to my pride? Once I fire an Omega, they don't get to come back-."

"What'd he do wrong?" Ian asked. And Darren looked at me, waiting for a reason.

I folded my arms, I was planning on coming here to buy them some bubble tea. Not to chat with this loser about why I fired his ass.

Here's the deal, I fired him cause I felt like it. There's no ifs or buts to it. I fired his Omega ass out of spite because I hate them. And he's one of them, so he's fired.

"I don't have to explain my self to you three Omegas." I growl, and I catch Ian rolling his eyes. I storm out that place, pissed that they asked me that question.

I don't need a reason to fire an Omega. I just do it.

As I'm walking I hear them two behind me. And I begin to turn around, but they walk right past me.

"Hey! I'm an Alpha you don't ignore me." I growl, and they stop walking as they turn. Jules looks hurt and Ian looks disappointed. Don't know why. I'm more disappointed in that owner of the shop of having so much Omegas as workers.

"What's your problem. I didn't do anything to you two."

"You didn't. But what you did to Darren was wrong-."

"Oh shut your mouth! I don't regret shit! He deserved to be fired-."

"And for what exactly?" Ian interrupts, and I growl as they stay put.

"Where is all this confidence coming from?"

"After while of living with you, your meanness becomes just ignorant and immature." I hear Jules say in my surprise. They really are confident.

No ones ever had the guts to speak up to me and get away with it...

"Let's go-."

"We're not going anywhere until you give him back his job." They say, and they walk to a bench that faces the street. People stare as they see me fuming inside. I'm pissed.

"This has nothing to do with you two! On the day that I fired his ass I found you two on the side of the road about to fucking die! Without me, you'd both me dead!" I shout, people becoming nosy as I see someone pull out their phone.

I walk to the bench, glaring at them as they refused to look at me.

"Get up."

"No."

"Get up I said!" I grabbed Jules arm and pulled him up, but Ian shoved me back, making me lose the grip. Then they both sat back down, avoiding eye contact.

"You son-of-a-bitch, did you just shove me?"

"Yes I did." Ian sneered, and I looked around at the crowd.

"Back up! Mind your own damn business!" I scream, and they all rush off until it's almost just us three on the block.

I was furious.

I could leave their asses hear and let them burn up in this heat...

Yeah! That's what I'll fucking do!

"Fine! Stay here!"

I walk off, walking on as I look over my shoulder to see them still sitting there. No one pays any mind to them, and I chew my lip as I pass Boba Boba, seeing Darren giving an order to someone else.

I won't give in.

I'll just go to work.

4 hours later...

"I can't do this."

"Can't do what ma'am?"

I shove past everyone as I leave the building. It feels so weird not having them two around. They both are Omegas and not worth my time. But they're my mates. I can't help but be worried about their asses.

As I walk down the block I see Boba Boba from a distance. And from that distance there's the twins. Jules is sleeping on Ian's shoulder while Ian is trying to stay awake. Probably to protect Jules or something.

I jog over, Ian looking at me as he immediately looks away.

"I was wondering how you guys were doing..."

"We're fine, thank you very much." He whispered, and I sighed looking towards the shop.

"If I hire Darren back will you let me take you two home so that you can sleep?"

Ian looked at me, looked away, then nodded.

I turned around, walking to the shop as I opened the door. Darren wasn't in here...

I went to the front, and saw a different guy.

"Do you know where Darren is?"

"Oh? The one you argued with? He's on break."

"Where?"

"Why?"

"Where gosh damnit where!" I yell, and the Omega flinches.

"He's at his other job not to far from here-."

"You again." I look, seeing Darren walk in as he looked exhausted. I growled, and he stepped back.

"You and I need to talk."

"Get away from me..."

"If you want your job back then you gotta talk to me, Darren."

He looks at me, eyes narrowed.

"Are you serious?"

I grab his arm, walking to a stray table as I sat down. He stood in front of me instead, looking confused and baffled.

"I'm only going to do this once. So I want these questions answered honestly and I want you to mean it."

Darren nods excitedly, and I scratched my ear.

"Did you love working there?"

Darren sat down, confidently sitting up straight.

"Yes I did ma'am."

"Would you like to work back there? In the same position? On the same top floor?" I ask, and a smile starts to appear on his face. I didn't know I was capable of making someone smile so happily.

"Yes ma'am. With all my heart..."

"Well then, welcome back to the job Darren." I held out my hand, and he looked at it. His cheeks turning pink as his hand shook towards mine.

But I quickly yanked it back, and he went pale.

"Before I give this job to you...answer me honestly," I sigh, looking at him as he looked scared," Is there anything I need to work on? To make you and anyone else comfortable?"

He blinked, blushing.

"I'm afraid to answer..."

"Just answer the damn question."

He removed his name tag to this place, and started playing with it.

"You are very mean. You're rude - especially to Omegas, you're a bully, you're ignorant, and tell people not to interrupt you even though you do it all the time. Treat people the way you want to be treated...ma'am!"

I looked at him, and didn't move my eyes from his. He was determined. He wanted this job... and I took it from him. I took it from all those people and possibly ruined some of their lives... He was about to be another one of them...

"I'm sorry." Darren grins, nodding politely as he takes my hand, hesitantly. I would've growled like crazy, but I'm trying here. Even though I wanna barf.

"It's okay."

"No, no it's not. You're hired. I feel...I feel like I've just realized something."

"What ma'am?"

I look away, then look at him out the side of my eye.

"Would you like to be co-CEO?"

He gasped, eyes going to him as he covered his mouth.

"Are you serious?" His voice was barely a whisper. I nodded, smiling as I already demoted Gabriel to the bottom floor with other...Omegas.

Have to say Omegas instead of Omegas.

"I'm very serious. As serious as I'll ever be."

Darren got up as he rounded around the table. And I was surprised as he hugged me. I wanted to push him off me, but he smelled like pastries. Like this place.

"Thank you... Why are you doing this?"

"I need someone to tell me if I'm going out of line. And I feel like you're the right choice. I've been meaning to fill that position, and this feels right." I say, and I suddenly start to hear him whimpering. Great, he's crying.

But it's not the crying I'm used to. The crying of sadness and anger... But the crying of happiness and joy...I like the feeling of giving that to someone...

"Thank you..." He cries.

"My pleasure...see you on Monday, co-CEO."

*****

I walked outside with Darren beside me, and I didn't realize how much of a talker he was. Saying he has all these ideas and hopes I consider them and that - Wait - he's co-CEO so he can enforce them anyway, then he giggles and I smile instead of rolling my eyes like I wanted.

I look, and see the twins. Ian looks at me and smiles, and Jules jolts up when Darren giggles again. When he sees us together he squeals, hopping up as he rushes towards Darren. But I'm surprised when he runs to me.

He hugs me. And I stand there in shock.

"Hug me back..." He says, and I hug him back as we get stares once again. Probably cause I'm taller than all the guys I'm around and their Omegas.

Jules looks up at me, and I find myself bending my neck forward as I press my lips on his.

I hear gasps, but just kiss him. Pulling away as his cheeks are pink. I gesture for Ian to come, and he shuffles over with pink cheeks. And I do the exact same thing.

"Thank you."

"For?" Jules says as he has his fingers resting in his lips.

"Making me see something a little clearer I guess." I look to Darren as he smiles. I smile back, wondering if I can hire all those Omegas back that I fired.

Maybe.

Maybe I can.

😍

She's changing!!!!

Slowly, but she is!

I've been wanting to bring Darren back! Not only will making him co-CEO change her for the better, it brings her closer to the twins. 😉

What'd ya think?

Luv ya!!!!!!😜😁😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 226 32
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
1.4M 35.8K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
21.1K 1.6K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
648K 28.1K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...