I NEED YOU!!!(Jungkook x Der)

By Jungkook21Wifey

What will happen if IU get in the way of Der and Jungkook feeling toward each other. Will they get to know ea... More

Meeting
Who's is IU?
Hanging Out
Accept your love
The Date I have with Jeon Jungkook
Peformance Pratice
Valentine Days
Something Happened
Just One Day
A/N
I'm creating another book

Fight with Jungkook

23 1 0
By Jungkook21Wifey

I was talking with someone few friend of mine a few year back but my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook won't believe me and kept on making a big deal of it.

Der:"Don't worry, he just my friend from few year back and why would he try to hit on me when he know that I'm already have a boyfriend."
Jungkook:"I don't know Der. But I don't like him because of the way  he act toward you. He want our relationship to ruin like last time IU did. Maybe she try to make your old friend to help her ruin our relationship so be careful Babe."
Der:"Okay, bye."
Then I hanging out with my best friend but I don't know why he kept on being jealous over a little thing like that.

[Pretend it said Der]
He just too jealous whenever I hanging out with guys but when he hangout with that slut IU I never said anything.
*Timeskip*
IU pov:
It revenge time Der. I'm going to take jungkook from you.

Even though the black short hair girl is not in the group anymore. It four against four.

Der group, the black hair girl is Der.
*Timeskip*
They were fighting until Jungkook come to stop it.
Jungkook:"EVERYONE, STOP ALL THIS AND IU I'M NOT GOING BACK TO YOU ANYMORE.  I'VE ALREADY HAVE THE GIRL IN MY DREAM AND SHE REALLY LOVE ME NOT LIKS YOU."
*Timeskip since I'm lazy*

Jungkook was mad because this one guy was liking my pics and then he send this to everyone except me but Seo-Yun show me and she send it to me. He so cute when he's jealous.
*Timeskip Next day*
Jungkook was going through my phone until he found a picture of himself. The day when I took a photo of him on the train while he was sleeping. He was embarrassed so he just try to calm himself down.
"Aww, it's so cute how Der kept my picture as her home screen," Jungkook said. I just felt like something bad gonna happen, like Jungkook might be away from me or something like that but I don't really know. But then Jungkook ask me if I wanted to go somewhere with and of course I said yes but what about the money? Then he said he taking care of it but little do i know that him and BTS been working hard but even though they're working, they still have time to have fun.

Then jungkook have all the money and come to me.
Jungkook:"Baby, go dress up and let's go."
Der:"Why?"
Jungkook:"Because I got all the money already."
Der:"Wow, okay."

This is what I'm wearing to go with Jungkook but I still need to do my makeup but it won't take long. I hope he don't mind me taking long.

Then I went down to go meet him but he just stared at me.
Der:"Is something wrong?"
Jungkook:"No, just that you look very beautiful and amazing."
Der:"Aww, thanks let's go."
*Timeskip*

He went to go buy something so I quickly snapped a picture of him. He's so adorable. Next is we going to the biggest mall in South Korea.

It was the biggest mall I ever seen but then Jungkook forced me to try on some dress for him. But little do i know that all the dress were wedding.

Jungkook:"We'llbuy both."
Seller:"Are you buying it for your weeding?"
Jungkook:"Maybe."
Wedding. What the heck I never known he want to married that bad? What am I thinking maybe for a next couple years? After that we were eating and then he feed me like a baby.

Aww Jungkook is so handsome and adorable. Who wouldn't date him? He got that baby face though. But that date didn't wait long so we have to go back home anyway jungkook want me to stay with him so I stay.

But after that he fall asleep and I got A phone call from Seo-Yun and she sound like emergency so I tell Jimin to watch him.
Der:"What's the problem?"
All Black pink hug me.
Seo-Yun:"We thought you got kidnapped."
Der:"What?"
Seo-yun:"Where were you?"
Der:"I was on a date with Jungkook."
Seo-yun:"Oops, sorry Maknae."
The suddenly my phone buzzed and I took out to see a message sent from Jimin. I wonder what it was. When I was about to open, Seo-Yun ask me.
Seo-Yun:"What are this wedding dress for, don't tell me?"
Der:"No, it's not what it look like. I don't know but he just buy that out of no where."
Seo-Yun:"Maybe he'll ask you to married him, that's probably why."
Der:"Maybe."
Then I look through the message and I found this picture Jimin sent me.

Aww that's so sweet and he look so comfortable while he's sleeping but anyway what day is it tomorrow. Wait, it's valentine and the store gonna be closed tomorrow, I forgot to buy him something. I hope he forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...