Milk Mustache 2 - Napkin & Bl...

By jergyyy7

Book 2 of MM Series Originally from aienbest So many pairings from here on. Lol! More

Together
Donuts
Ours
Late
Fall
Simple
New
Guest
Cake
Jealous
Remember
Confused
Nervous
You
Over
Sincere
Honest
Dirty
Blurry
Start
Nightmare
Interesting
Dark
Beach
Weak
Stage
Regret
Denial
Rejected
Right
Somewhere
Campfire
Noise
Search
Separate
Tears
Cry
Blanket
Hug
Delete
Guilty
Back
Proof
Forever and a Day

Never

33 0 0
By jergyyy7

Dinah was sitting in front of the TV when suddenly she heard someone knocking on her door. She sighed and walked towards the door lazily.

"Who is it?"

She peeked through the door hole to see her guest. She was surprised to see Jade was smiling and waving her hand to the door's hole.

"Jade?"

She quickly opens the door to invite her guest in.

"What a..pleasant surprise." she said to the smiling Jade.

"Can I come in?" Jade asked.

"Sure."

Jade grinned happily and casually sits on the couch. She missed the house. She missed the couch and their owner.

"What brings you here?" Dinah asked as she sits next to Jade.

Jade smiled.

"This." she said, shoving a brown bag to Dinah.

"What's this?" Dinah asked, confused.

"These are..some of the things you left at my house."

Jade paused.

"When we were..together."

Dinah looked away, awkward.

"Er..thanks." she said, taking the bag from Jade and put it carefully on the floor.

Silence fell between them.

"Well..I probably should leave now.." Jade said as she stood up from the couch.

Dinah grabbed her hand.

"Stay." she said.

Jade paused and turn around.

"We could..er..watch movies together.."

Dinah paused before smiling.

"I missed watching movies with you."

**

"It's about Lauren." Ariana said, serious.

Hearing her lover's name being mentioned, Camila stopped and turned around.

"Lauren?" she asked.

Ariana nodded before sat on one of the chairs in the studio.

Camila walked towards her, curious.

"What is it?" she asked.

Ariana took a deep breath before finally looked at Camila.

"Take a seat." she said.

Camila quickly sat at a chair nearby.

"Hurry up, Ariana. What is it?" she continued to ask. She has a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly Ariana shook her head.

"Maybe it's better if you don't know about it.."

"I really shouldn't interfere with your relationship with her.." Ariana stood up and walked towards the door.

Camila held Ariana's arm.

"Don't go..

She paused.

..I want to know."

Ariana can't help but smiled sinisterly before turning around and sat next to Camila.

"Are you sure? You might not able to face the truth."

"Just..tell me."

Ariana sighed.

"Okay."

Camila stared at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Two weeks ago..one morning, I saw Lauren..

She paused.

..coming out from a hotel room."

Camila held her breath.

"With another woman."

Camila finds it's hard to breathe, as if her heart had stopped beating.

"W..what?"

Ariana faked a sad face and continues her lies.

"I was so shocked myself. I don't want to believe it."

Camila shook her head.

"There must be a mistake...That can't be Lauren...You must've mistaken her for someone else."

"Camila, I know this must be hard for you..

"YOU'RE LYING!" Camila shouted causing Ariana to stop talking.

Silence fell between them.

"You're..lying.." Camila said slowly, tears started to form in her eyes.

Ariana sighed.

"Fine. Call me a liar. But how would you explain this?" she said as she handed a few piece of photos to Camila.

Camila stared at the pictures but didn't have the strength to look at it.

"Take a look." Ariana insisted.

Slowly Camila took the pictures and stared at them, her eyes wide.

"No way.."

Her hands were trembling as she stared at the pictures in her hands. The pictures clearly showed Lauren and another woman exiting the hotel room together with their hair looking messy.

And the woman is Jade.

Jade.

"I was able to snap it with my phone, just to make sure that's really her."

Camila fell on her knees and dropped the pictures on the floor. She shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks continuously.

"No..no..there must be an explanation to this.."

"Lauren would never do this to me! She loves me!"

"I don't believe this! There must be a mistake!!"

Ariana stared at the crying girl.

"Camila, you might not know it..but Lauren has always been like this."

"No.."

"Yes she is! She never had been faithful in a relationship. Same thing happens to you now."

"NO SHE'S NOT! SHE LOVES ME! ONLY ME! SO SHUT UP!!" Camila said, angry.

Ariana gritted her teeth as Camila still refuses to believe her. She pulled something out of a brown envelope.

"Then how will you explain this?!" she said shoving a Polaroid picture in Camila's hand.

"I was curious and sneaked into their room afterwards. I found that. Maybe they took it themselves."

Camila paused and stared at the picture.

She could feel her heart is breaking into million pieces.

No, billion pieces.

The picture showed Lauren and Jade on bed, hands wrapped around each other.

Naked.

Suddenly Camila collapsed on the floor. Ariana quickly rushed to her side and shook the girl's body.

"Oh my god! Camila!"

**

Dinah and Jade were watching a DVD that they randomly picked. The movie was interesting, but the both of them had each other on their mind.

Jade slowly moved closer to Dinah. Closer and closer. Dinah, realizing the whole situation can't help but smiled.

Now they are sitting side by side with their legs touching each other.

Jade slowly lifts her arm and put it over Dinah's shoulder. Dinah chuckled.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Jade gulped.

"Nothing. I am watching the movie." she said, nervous.

Dinah smiled and rested her head on Jade's shoulder. The other girl's heart was jumping with joy but she kept her cool.

"Jade." Dinah called.

"Hmm."

"Are you still in love with Yoda?"

Jade chuckled.

"Not anymore."

Dinah lift her head from Jade's shoulder and stared at her in disbelief.

"Eh? Why?"

Jade looked down, her cheeks pink.

"Because now I'm in love with Dinah."

Dinah could feel her face heating up at the sudden confession. They both avoid each other's gaze, blushing.

"What took you so long?" Dinah asked.

"I got lost..in my own stupidity."

Dinah cupped Jade's face and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Let's start again." she said, sincere.

Jade could feel her eyes are getting wet with tears.

"Thank you.." Jade replied.

Dinah wiped the tears with her fingers. She leaned forward and pressed her lips with Jade. The sweet and innocent kiss lasted for a few moments before it turned wild. They pour all their emotions into the kiss. Dinah slowly pushed Jade onto the couch, causing the girl to fell on her back. They continued to kiss now with Dinah on top, teeth clashing and tongues were battling against one another.

Dinah pulled away from Jade and broke the kiss. They stared intently into each other's eyes.

"I love you." Jade said.

Dinah smiled.

"I love you." Jade repeats as she tangled her legs with Dinah.

"I can say it over and over again." she added.

Dinah gently caresses Jade's cheeks.

"You have forever to say that to me."

Dinah leaned down and kissed her lover lovingly.

Jade slid a hand under Dinah's shirt, causing the girl to gasp in surprise.

"Let's make tonight special."

**

"We need to tell them about Austin's involvement in this." Taylor said, serious.

Taylor and Hailey were on a taxi, on the way to Lauren's house.

"We still need to know the content of that brown envelope though..so far we got no concrete evidence that they were involve in staging the scene." add Hailey.

Taylor gritted her teeth.

"I know..but I have a bad feeling ."

"Bad feeling? About what?"

"I'm not sure..but I think something bad will happen soon."

"Something bad and..tragic."

Hailey gulped.

"Sir..can you please drive faster? It's urgent." Taylor urges the taxi driver.

"Hey kid, I'm trying my best here." he replied.

Taylor sighed and leaned back on the seat. She stared out of the window, lost in her own thoughts.

Lauren..

**

Where am I?

Camila slowly opens her eyes. She realized that she's in her room.

"How did I get here?" she asked herself.

She sits up straight and put a hand on her forehead.

Her head hurts.

And she didn't remember what happened.

"You're up?" a voice called.

Camila looked at the direction of the voice.

Ariana was smiling with a glass of water in her hand.

"Ariana.."

Suddenly everything came back to her.

The image of Lauren and Jade lying naked on the bed flashes in her mind.

Tears began rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry." Ariana said as she sat next to Camila on the bed.

She put an arm over the crying girl's shoulder.

"Laur.." Camila said slowly.

She buried her face in her palms.

Ariana pulled the girl in her embrace.

"You don't have to cry for someone like her."

She said, gently rubbing her back.

"You deserve someone better.."

Suddenly the door opens.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!" a voice shouted.

Lauren was standing by the door, furious.

Ariana and Camila broke the hug and stared at her.

Lauren marched angrily towards Ariana and grabbed her collar.

"YOU BITCH!!"

Lauren fists her hand and was about to hit Ariana with all her might.

"Camila, let her go." Camila said.

"But..

"I SAID LET HER GO!!"

Lauren paused.

She's shocked.

Camila just yelled at her.

Slowly she loosens her grip on Ariana's collar.

Ariana took a few steps backwards and cursed Lauren under her breath.

"Ariana, leave us alone." Camila said, serious.

Ariana nodded.

She stared at Lauren with an evil smile before leaving the room with a glare.

Lauren stood there, staring at Camila.

Silence fell between them.

Camila finally looked up and their gaze met.

Tears can't stop rolling down her cheeks.

And her gaze was filled with anger.

Lauren gulped.

She knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 62.7K 31
Trigger Warning - Talk of Eating Disorders ➸ "But Lauren knew. Camila needed someone to fight for her, and that’s what she intended on doing. If Cami...
103K 2.5K 19
Hallo Camren shippers this is a crossover from an Alexa Riley book. I do not take credit for any of this. Lauren G!p
265K 4.2K 67
SECOND BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui ( again )
145K 5.2K 19
This is the sequel to Prophecy of Five part 1: trust with your heart not your eyes. Lauren has the girls. Their safe.. for now at least. She thought...