*UNDER EDITING* Optimus Prime...

By Midnight_433334

The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight... More

Intro
Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime
Chapter 2 Sammy's Back
Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch
Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 6 Jetfire
Chapter 7 Egypt
Chapter 8 Hold Each Other
Chapter 9 Fight
Chapter 10 Final Battle
Happy Ending
NOTIFICATION THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Chapter 5 Simmons

5.3K 99 6
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

I drove as far as I could from the Autobots and everything I knew for right now. Right now am sitting on my robot form on top of a building. Tears of Energon still falling from my eyes.

“What can I do. I can go back with the Autobots not with what I have just done. If only I had help Optimus and not let our fight gotten to me maybe. Just maybe he could've been alive right now” I said then cry some more.

“: Scarlett do you copy:” I raise my head when I hear Bumblebee voice through my com-link. I raise two fingers to my ears.

“Yes Bee” I said.

“: Scarlett thank Primus you're okay. Scarlett I don’t have much time I’m sending you my coronates so we are able to meet. You're the only one I’m able to contact” Bee said.

“Okay Bee I be there in some minutes” I said. Bee then hangs up but not before sending me his location. I spread my wings then fly away toward were Bee was at.

Time pass and night came I was getting close to the location. I finally made then lower down and transform to my alt-mode. I then started to drive around this old building. I saw fire up ahead then hear Sam and Mikaela's voices. I also hear the twins and Leo. I transform to my human form then walk over and they all stop when they saw me. Mikaela came running to me and brought me to a hug. As well as did Sam.

“Scarlett am sorry for what happened to Optimus. I know that your hurt and I’m here for you” Mikaela said. I smile then hug her but tears start to run down my face.

“I mess up. I’m sorry Scarlett” Sam said. Before I could reply I saw Bee from the corner of my eyes look at Sam.

“: Young feel you are one of the people I care about most in my life..if there’s anything you need I won’t be far away:” Bee said.

“He’s dead because of me. He came here to protect me and now he’s dead” Sam said.

“Sam it’s not your fault if anyone should be blamed is me. I didn’t listen to him. I was so mad at him that I just ignore him. If only I had not been so stubborn then Optimus will of been alive” I said.

“: There are just some things you can change...So his sacrifice for us will not be in vain. Hallelujah:” Bee said.

“I’m gonna make it right. I’m gonna turn myself in” Sam said.

“Sam please don’t do it” I said then separate from Mikaela and walk over to him. I see Bee then transform to his alt-mode.

“Don’t so that” Mikaela said.

“: We are in trouble:” Bee said.

“Yes I am” Sam said. Bee then pulled forward nudging Sam a little.

“: Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day:” Bee said.

“Please Sam doesn't do it” I said and walk over to him. Sam then thought for a second and turned to the twins.

“You two” Sam called out.

“Huh” both the twins asked.

“Hey you know the glyphs. These” Sam said then pointed to a symbol on his arm.

“The symbols that have rattling around in my head” Sam said.

“That’s old school. That’s like….like Cybertronian” Skids said.

“That’s some serious stuff right there” Mudflap remark.

“They gotta mean something like a message or a map. Like a map of the Energon source. Can you read this” Sam asked them both.

“Read” Skids asked.

“No we don’t really do much reading. Not so much. But Scarlett maybe she can” Mudflap said. Sam then turned to me.

“Scarlett tell me can you read this symbols” Sam asked.

“Yes Sam I'm able to read them but like you all know. I have been living on Earth for like most of my life so I will not be able to translate them to you guys because I still haven't had Cybertronian read” I said then looked down sad.

“If you can’t read it then we gotta find somebody who can” Sam said.

I then see Leo walked in between the twins he looked like he was going to say something but Skids cut him off.

“Look who came sashaying back. Hair growing like a Chia pet. Look at him” Skids said and that made me smile a little.

“Hey Sam. I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier right” Leo said.

“That’s cause you’re a pussy” Mudflap said.

The twins laugh and gave each other a fist bump while Leo kept on talking.

“I think I’m allowed that considering what I’ve been through. I heard you have a problem. I think I know someone who can help” Leo said.

“Who” I asked.

Robo-Warrior” Leo said. I then look at him like he lost it.

‘Who the heck names himself Robo-Warrior’

“I swear I’m not lying. Tomorrow we can all go. I’ll show you were” Leo said.

“Okay we will go tomorrow to meet this person nae himself Robo-Warrior” I said then transform to my alt-mode. I then was about to go to sleep but Mikaela knock on my passenger door. I open the door and asked.

“What’s wrong Mikaela” I asked.

“Sorry but could I sleep with you” she asked.

“Go ahead” I said then she smiled and go inside. I close the door then let her get comfortable in my passenger seat. I then close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

The next morning came up really quick. I transform to my human form and got inside Bee alt-mode in the driver seat. Sam got in the passenger seat while Mikaela and Leo got in the back seat. We then drove off to meet the Robo-Warrior guy whoever he was.

“This guy Robo-Warrior everything about anything alien he’s supposed to know” Leo explained.

“One time I revenge-hacked his sight and maybe I saw one of your valued drawing or whatever” Leo said. I look at him but then keep my face on the road. I had my hands on the wheel so people don’t get suspicious of why the car is driving himself. We then stop right next to a small building.

“You’re sure this is the place” I asked.

“Trust me” Leo said. We then all got out and walk over to the centers of the small store.

“Okay you all wait here. I’ll give you the go/on signal alright” Leo said then he walked inside.

We waited for a little be until we decided to go inside. Sam and Mikaela went inside first with me following them.

“That’s him. That’s the guy right there!!” Leo yell. I then look up and saw the last person I ever would ever want to see Simmons.

“No”

“You’ve got to be kidding me” Sam said.

“All right meat store closed. Everybody out. Out right now. That means you lady right now!!!” Simmons yelled.

“Wait a minute. You know this guy” Leo asked.

“We’re old friends” Sam said quietly.

“Old friends. You’re the case that shut down Sector Seven got the kibosh disbanded. No more security clearance. No retirement no nothing. All because of you and your little delinquent friend now much more mature. Oh and let’s not forget about the little leader’s girlfriend here” Simmons said.

“Moron. Where the white fish!!” I hear some employee yell.

“Hey. Don’t touch me with the pig” another yelled.

“Yakov” Simmons yelled.

“What” the employee name Yakov asked.

“You don’t get Christmas bonus standing around. You want those teeth you saw on SkyMall” Simmons asked.

“It's my dream” Yakov replied.

“Help her out then” Simmons said. I then laugh a little.

“Simmons you leave with your Mama now” I asked,

“No my Mama lives with me it’s a big difference. They’ve got your face all over the news alien boy” Simmons said.

“Yeah I know” Sam replied.

“And NBE One’s still kicking huh. How did that happen. Don’t answer. I don’t know what you’re hiding but I don’t want anything to do with it. So goodbye. You never saw me. I’ve got bagels to schmear. Vanish” Simmons said then he starts to walk away. Sam followed.

“Can you give me five seconds. Look hold on. I need your help” Sam said.

“Really. You need my help” Simmons said.

“I need. Look I am slowly losing my mind. Okay I had a little crab bot plunge a device deep into the soft tissues of my brain and started projecting little alien symbols like a freaking home movie and on top of that I’m wanted fugitive. So you think you got it rough” Sam explained.

“You said it projected images from your brain” Simmons asked.

“Yeah” Sam replied.

“Meat locker now!” Simmons yelled.

“Dead pigs” Leo said when he stepped inside.

“What you’re about to see is top secret. Don’t tell my Mother” Simmons said on the ground.

“Swine flu. Not good” Leo said.

“Now you know. Next time you eat a goat or a pig there’s story behind it. Sad little story” Simmons replied. He then made his way down a hole in the ground. We followed suit. When everyone had already landed on the ground I didn’t use the latter but jump and on both my feet like nothing.

They look at me like I was crazy in which I was. I ignore them then look around the small room and saw files upon files. Littering the top of files cabinets. On the top of a shelf with even more files on it was a small tv playing the news. There was a table in the middle covered in papers. I see Simmons handed Sam a file.

“Okay Cube-brain. Any of these look like the symbols you saw” Simmons asked and we all look at the paper in which it indeed had some of the symbols written on it.

“Where’d you get these” Sam asked.

“Before I got fired. I poached S-7’s crown jewel over 75 years of alien research which points to one inescapable fact. The Transformers have been here a long, long time” He said as he climbs up the shelf to grab a book.

“How I know” Simmons said then threw the book at Leo.

“Archeologists found unexplained marking in ancient ruins all over the world. China Egypt. Greece” He said while putting pictures down for every place he named. He used a projector to show footage from Egypt.

“Shot in 1932. These the symbols you’re seeing in your head” Simmons asked.

“Yeah” Sam replied.

“So tell me how did they all end up drawing the same thing. Aliens. And I think some of them stayed” he said then pulled out a new set of pictures.

“Check this out. Project Black Knife. Robots in disguise hiding with us all along. We detected radioactive. I pleaded on my knees with S-7 to investigate it but they said the radding were infinitesimal that I was obsessed” Simmons said then hit his fist on the table.

“Me can you imagine that” he asked.

‘Will I can imagine that because you are’

“Megatron said that there was another Energon source here” Sam said.

“On Earth. Another Source” Simmons asked.

“On Earth. Okay and that these symbols maps in my head would lead them there”  Sam replied.

“You talk to your Autobots friends about this” Simmons asked.

“No, no, no, the source is before them. Whatever the Energon source is it predates them. It’s older than them” Sam said.

So it comes before them” Simmons said.

“Correct” Sam replied.

Well then we’re porked unless we can talk to a Decepticon. I mean I’m not on speaking terms with one of them” Simmons said.

“Actually I am” Mikaela then enter into the conversation. We all look at her. She told Sam to follow her. She left then came back with a with a metal box in hand. She put it on the table and it began to shake and scream.

“Let me out” that what I hear.

“This gonna be a little bit sad” Mikaela said.

“Open it” Sam replied.

She opens the box then a tiny bot hopped out.

“I will have so many Decepticons on your butt!” the little bot yells while he struggles on the chain that was around his next.

“There calm down. Be good boy” Mikaela said then point something at him that made him calm down.

“What is it a Decepticon” Sam asked.

“Yeah” Mikaela replied.

“And you’re training him” Sam said.

“I’m trying to” she replied.

“I spent my whole adult life combing the planet for aliens and you're carrying one around with you like a chihuahua” Simmons said.

“Do you want a throw down your pubic fro-head” the little bot challenge. He looks so cute and funny.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry about your eye you know but if you're a good boy. I’m not gonna whack your other eye. Alight I will not do anything. Just tell me what these symbols are please” Mikaela said.

“All right” the bot said then looked down at the papers in front of him.

“Og I know that. That’s the language of the Primes. I don’t read it but these guys. Where the frick did you find photos of these guys” the bot asked.

“Is this them” Sam said while holding up the pictures.

“Yeah. Seekers pal. Older of the old. They’ve been here thousands of years looking for something. I don’t know what. Nobody tells me nothing but they’ll translate those symbols for you. And I know where to find them” the bot said.

Show us” Simmons said. I then see him laser point to spots on the map.

“The closest ones in Washington” Simmons said.

“Well let’s go then” I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 47
*This is the second installment in the Uncover series. Please do not read this story until you have read Uncover. Thank you.* Two years have passed s...
63.9K 869 11
FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Separating Scarlett from her Sparkmate i...
38K 872 22
You and Optimus have been an item for about 2 years, you convinced your parents to let you join NEST a organization that fights Decepticons and is hi...
26.4K 584 28
Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, had landed on Earth to continue fighting the war that started on Cybertron. Three years later and after he rec...