TEXTING MCCANN

By jdbsangel

"I wish you never texted me that day" - A Jason McCann love story More

*Before you read*
*unknown number*
Selfie
Horny
New bestie or what?
Fear
"I know everything"
Sweet Dreams Princess
Horny Surprises
Fuck you
Spontaneous guest
Dangerous looks
Who are you
Touches
Trust
Accident
Morning drive
Plans
A trap?
Care
Little Lie
Contact demolition
Missing you
Never say never
The basketball game
Feelings
Victoria's letter
Ruined
Get used to it

Boyfriend

2.4K 74 57
By jdbsangel

Maya's P.O.V

After 2 boring hours of math it was finnaly lunchtime because god I'm starving.

"Hey are you comming?" I call after Ann who was finally ending her conversation with our teacher. "Yeah, I'm comming." She mumbles quietly under her breath, putting some papers into her backpack. "Come on I'm hungry!" I point to my tummy acting dramatically.

She playfully rolls her eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at her like a little kid. We make our way first to the washroom and as I open the door we see Brenda and Cameron making out on the counter next to the sink.

The moment I opened the door, Brenda quickly pulls away and starts to blush. Cameron stretches his neck awkwardly. He takes a quick glare at Brenda and scrambles out quickly. A little smirk was playing on his lips as he turns arounds looking at Brenda. "Are you coming..?" He asks her and she nods her head at him. As Brenda walks past me I wink at her and whisper: "Have fun." She gives me a shy smile and I wave her a good bye.

She's a very sweet girl and I'm so happy she found someone like Cameron. They are such a cute couple..

"Okay, that was weird." Ann starts to laugh which makes me giggle a little.

After we refreshed our make-up a bit, I open the door of the Girl-toiletts to be met by Brandon. As I went to say something, Ann tries to get herself through the door since I'm standing in front of it.

"Um,.. May.. I have to go home to help my nana with something." She mumbles searching a number to call.

"It's okay Ann. You can call me if you need something." I say to her. "See you then." We both hug each other before she disappears behind all the people.

"Hey! So I was wondering if you would like to go to Mc Donalds, so we can get some food?" Brandon starts.

"Only us..?" I ask and see that he gets nervous after my question. "Y-yeah why not? Is something wrong with that?" He answers not looking at me.

"Oh.. nothing is wrong that. Sorry." I tell him not thinking twice about it. I mean it's nothing bad? I don't know why I even questioned it at first.

Because of Jason, my inner me talks to me making me a little worried. It is not like Jason influences my life now,.. or at least I don't want him to, but I just hope he won't find out about this. But I mean, we're just eating something, that's nothing bad-

"Maya?" Brandon snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I look up to see him looking puzzled at me.

"Will you come now?" He asks, making me nod as a response and we both make our way to the school parking lot.

"Do you still have any lessons?" Brandon asks me, pulling his car key out of his jeans pocket.

"Um.. I don't know.. wait I'll take a look at my schedule." I tell him searching my schedule in my messy bag pack.

"Ah, there we have it!" I say scanning my eyes over the paper in my hand. "Hmm.. no, math was my last lesson!" I say happily, clapping my hands together. "So actually I could go home now.. but I guess a little burger wouldn't be bad hmm.?" I smile to him who smiles warmly back starting the engine of the car.

"Should I drive you home after we're done?" He asks me as I put the schedule back in my backpack and my pull my phone out. "Yeah thanks that would be nice."

::

"So what happened on Friday?" Brandon starts. "Friday? What is with Friday? Nothing happened on Friday." I answer harshly, getting nervous as I get flashback of that evening.

Does he knows about Jason or wh-

"You said you were at your nana's. Did something happe-"

"NO!" I quickly interrupt him, not even thinking of what I just said. "Really?" Brandon gives me a confused look.

"Yeah, it's all good. Um.. thanks for asking." I give him a smile and try to sound believable.

"Well, okay then." He says, looking at me weirdly before turning the steering wheel to the left side, driving to the other side of the street.

I unlock the phone in my hand and decide to call Jennifer. Maybe we can hang out afterwards?

"Who are you calling?" Brandon asks me, trying to make a conversation while his eyes are focused on the road.

"I'll call Jennifer, asking if she wants to hang out later. If you want you can join too? Or do you a till have lessons?"

"No, I'm done for today." He mumbles taking a quick look at me. "That's good." I laugh lightly and press the call button.

I feel how the car starts to slow and bring the phone up to my ear. I look out of the window to see if we arrived already, but we just stopped at a red traffic light.

After about 2 seconds I finally hear Jennifer's voice coming out of the speakers of my phone. "Hey Maya! What's up?"

"Just driving to Mc Donald's." I response, while I look out of the window's car.

"Just driving to Mc Donald's? Really? I thought we're friends!" She pours and I giggle.

"I'm sorry really! Brandon came and asked me. We're both going. But I'll bring you something!" I smile and see Brandon smile too.

"Look." I pause, making myself more comfortable on the seat. "What about, Brandon and I will get the food, then we'll drive to school, pick you up and then we'll drive to mine and hang out?" I tell her my plan. "Hmm sounds good. I don't have any lessons anyways-

"BEEP" A car horn wich Brandon caused made my best friend stop from talking.

"Why are you-" I ask confused but get the answer when he points his finger at a blue car in front of us. "That asshole isn't moving!" He rolls his eyes since the traffic light is green already, leaning himself back on the seat, trying to calm himself down.

Still with the phone in my hand, I try to hold back a laugh.

He is so impatient.

When I look back to the blue car in front of us the smile on my face slowly falters when I notice that it isn't just a car.

It's his car.

I gulp and bring the phone up to my ear again. "A-are you still there Jenn?" I start to get nervous, but try to not show it.

"Yes of course what happened?" She asks worriedly but before I could answer I see a figure making its way to me and Brandon.

No fucking way.

"All good I'm going to call you later." I whisper and end the call. Brandon's expression turned from pissed to confused when he saw that I unbuttoned my seatbelt and was ready to get out of the car.

But a cold hand stopped my actions and my eyes wondered from the hand up to meet Brandon's eyes. "Where are you goi-"

Jason stands outside of Brandon's car and hits with his fist against the window, trying to get our attention, which interrupted Brandon's question. Brandon quickly pulls his hand away from my lap and gulps. I look up to Jason and he doesn't look happy at all.

"Um.. guess you wanna go to him?" Brandon starts to mumble quietly. I wasn't answering so he looked up to meet my confused eyes.

"I know he's your boyfriend Maya."

What?

But it took me a minute to understand what the fuvk is going on. I hope Jason didn't do what I thing he did.

"Maya?" Brandon interrupts my thoughts again and I feel how my phone vibrates on my lap and I take it. My eyes eyes scan over the display to see a message from Jason.

Get ya ass out of the car

"Wait here I'm coming right back." I explain to Brandon and quickly get out of the car after that, avoiding any questions from him. I walked up to Jason who's standing in the middle of the street.

"BEEEP BEEE BEEP BEEEEEEP" Some cars start to honk since Jason didn't keep driving.

"Do it fast I'm leaving." I tell Jason, crossing my arms over my chest. "Do what?" He asks me stupidly.

"Oh you mean this..?" He comes closer and tries to kiss me but I quickly push him away. I roll my eyes and turn around but he grabs my upper arm wich makes me turn around to him.

"Where are you going?" He clenches his jaw looking serious. "I'm going to continue doing what I wanted to do which is hanging out with my best friend!" I emphasize the last part.

"Leave now! Seriously you're everywhere." I mumble quietly but make sure he heard it and walked away.

Thank god he didn't come after me. That's what I thought at least. When I arrived at Brandon's car again I was about to get in when a tattooed arm made its way to my hip. Jason turned me around and pushed me against the car. His one hand is placed on my hip and the other one on the car.

More people started to grow impatient so their cars started to honk horribly.

Jason looks at me sternly, making sure to have eye contact with me. I can't read his expression or his feelings but from his gesture he wants to tell me he's mad. Very mad.

Reality hits me again and I realize in what a situation I just am. When Jason walks back to his car I climb in as fast as possible into Brandon's car.

This did not just happened. First of all he tells Brandon that he is my boyfriend and literally acts like one. Like I should listen to him?! The fuck? I don't care if he is Jason McCann.

Ok maybe.

He's dangerous and a horrible human. This is all my fault! I should have blocked him the first day he texted me! I should have called the cops when he was in my house - in my room! Who knows what else will happen. The worst part of everything is that I literally don't do anything about it.

"Maya?" Brandon interrupts my thoughts. I look up to see that we're driving already. "Is everything okay?" He asks me and I nod my head slowly. "Do you still want to g-

"What did he tell you?" I ask him bluntly.

"Who?"

"My boyfriend." I gulp at my answer. If I would tell him that Jason isn't my boyfriend then it would make everything more confusing for him. I don't want to bring Brandon in any kind of danger. It's already enough that Jason talked with him without me even knowing it.

I hope he didn't hurt him.

"Um.. n-nothing." He obviously lies, being afraid of telling me. I start to scan my eyes over his whole body and face to look for any scars.

"You can tell me everything, don't be afraid. Sometimes, he.. um does things which I don't agree with."

"This morning he came up to me and said that you're his girlfriend and that I should stay away from you." Brandon says after some seconds, not looking at me.

"Has he done anything else. Like.. hurting you?" I whisper the last part and hope to get a 'no' as an answer.

"N- no." Is his answer before everything went silent.

"I'm sorry." I finally say and let out a deep breath.

"Why?" Brandon asks me, meeting my eyes finally. I give him a warm smile.

"Because of Jason- um.. my boyfriend. He shouldn't have said that to you. We're just good friends right?" I ask him and he nods his head and looks back to the road.

"How long have you two been together?" Brandon wonders and I gulp.

"Only since a month I guess" I lie horribly.

"So not that long?" Brandon drives into my quarter. I shake my head and quickly change the subject.

"Why are you taking me home?" I furrow my eyebrows and he shrugs. "I think that's better."

I get sad, since my whole plan for today got ruined. Deciding that me might be right, I give him a forced smile and get out of the car. Noticing that he hasn't got out I knock on his window. He looks up to me and rolls the window down.

"Don't you wanna come?" I ask him hopefully, leaning my arm on his car. "I- um I think it's better when I get home as well." I nod understandably and wink him a good bye before walking to my house.

The first thing I do is to put down my backpack and take off my leather jacket. Lazily I walk to our big sofa and lay myself on it. I close my eyes and enjoy the silence since I'm alone at home right now.

Some minutes later I hear my phone getting a message. I ignore it and don't move. When I get some more messages I roll my eyes and stand up to grab my phone from my backpack.

I press the home-button of my phone to see who texted me.

And who else could it be than Jason McCann:

*Texts*

I'm mad at you
Very mad
And at your lil friend too
You're such a fuvking hoe
Are you at home now?
I hope so
Answer!
Hello?!

- - -

*Author's note*

I updated yay!

Ugh I love Jason? And you? Comment with ˋ🙋🏽'

Don't forget to comment and vote babessssss

And merry Christmas for everyone who is going to celebrate it 🎄🌟

Hope you have an amazing day ;)

Xoxoxoxo

- aisha ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 724 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...
294K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...