TIMELESS LOVE...

By ShivamDev007

It's my first story so far. I hope you would find some interesting..... This story tells the supernatural... More

PREFACE
Excelsior
FORGOTTEN FLAME-1
FORGOTTEN FLAME-2
HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-1
HAUNTED BY A BEAUTIFUL DREAM-2
PARADOX-1
PARADOX-2
I'M SERIOUS - 1
I'M SERIOUS - 2
TREK OF SKEPTICISM
THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 1
THE RETRIEVAL PLAN - 2
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 1
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 2
SURPRISE FOR SURPRISE - 3
SIDE EFFECTS OF LOVE
OLD FRIEND TURNED FOE - 1
OLD FRIEND TURNED FOE - 2
ACCIDENTAL FORTUNE
ROAR OF TIGRESS
NOT AN UPDATE
THANKSGIVING
COME WITH ME - 1
Final Announcement
Don't Read! (Graphic content)
Don't Read! (part-2) Graphic Content

UNNECESSARY ME

106 1 3
By ShivamDev007

Hello there! 

This is Shivam, the broken one :) 

(No picture to be found, though you can imagine decomposing corpse similar to The Machinist.)

.................................

(In the photo) And this fella is optimistic, enthusiastic, always chasing his dreams no matter how adverse the situations are. Self motivated, successful in both relationship and professional endeavor. Has fought against all the odds victoriously, but the betrayal of one Brutus (in this case a woman) was suffice to scatter the mirror house of a narcissist where he died by the poundings of sharp razor alike glasses, slitting each part of his body, teaching him that you're not your dreams, principles, emotions, but rather a flesh and bone dehydrating in the desert. Vultures will snatch your pieces as per their appetite, and at the end you remain nothing but bones.......................

 In this photo is My dream future, when I was in the past of his past where I never thought that my future will be so euphoric which I still yearn in the present of this dude's future, which is unfortunately my fate.   

I know it's all bullshit! (My psychiatrist said the same, but he doesn't understand me.) But it could be my final update, so it's probably my last chance to talk because Now I've decided to reach out the vein, thus I won't be in a position to post those pictures as I will be unconscious first and then probably..   :) 

(Bhukkad! Mazze krna. Ab tang nahi kar pauga kabhi bhi :)

......................

(THE END)  

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 66 19
Hey, everyone welcome to my first story. . First of all let me tell you all that this story is completely based on my imagination. This has never e...
4.3K 274 47
*EDITING* Warning: I wrote this four years ago. There can be many mistakes in it, so read at your own risk. I'm editing it as fast as I can. Thanks...
5.6K 191 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
381 27 32
ORIGINAL (This story is actually/sorta is based off from in real life but not really. Fiction-Fantasy-Romance, however you guys want to call it.) Ca...