Nick Jonas Love Story

By larry_bottoms_

this is a love story i thought of hope you enjoy it! More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

chapter 9

801 22 0
By larry_bottoms_

I was sitting on my bed when i heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and got up to get it. but it was not who i was expecting..... AT ALL.

"Jason! What are you doing here!?!" I asked with fear obviously in my voice. I guess he noticed because he smirked then.

"So how's life with Jonas, Huh?" he asked letting himself in. "You shouldn't be here" I said trying to hide the fear in my voice. Guess what? just like every other time it didn't work.

When the doorbell rang a second time I knew all too well who it would be and that was the last person that needed to be here right now. Jason walked over to the door with a very tight grip on my wrist. 

"You expecting company?" "Huh Anna?" he asked. that was my nickname he gave me and he knew i hated it.

"Jonas! How nice of you to join us! Well come on, get in here!" he said with amusement in his voice.

I knew all to well what he was doing and this was not going to end well...... for any of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 467 53
From high atop the Blading world reign the Blading Legends, a select group of Bladers who set the standard to which all other hopefuls aspire. No cha...
73.6K 5.7K 12
"Khadijah you aren't the only one forced in this marriage" "Yusuf have you ever been-" "You have always used that against me sayin...
90.6K 1.1K 32
|| Sequel To "Can't Wait: Auston Matthews" || In which a boy and and girl are done waiting.
13.3K 89 21
( FINISHED ) This is a story about Jordan Wilson, someone falls in love with him but someone else is in love with him too! Who will he choose? ( ⚠️ S...