Everything You want

By _Nobody_But_I

Leo Valdez, considered dead since the Giant War, came back to camp alive and healthy with the most unexpected... More

Why did you run away, you little piece of schist?
.. Grohl with it :/
Lul Filler Chapter... just because ^-^

Everything you want

11.2K 268 1.1K
By _Nobody_But_I

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤LEO¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Leo was either jealous or had accidentally eaten magic mushrooms. He picked the latter 'cause there was no reason for him to be jealous at all and it makes perfect sense to feel sick to the stomach if you ate magic mushrooms.

He was in the amphitheater with Nico, his best-friend or the person who makes him feel weird feelings, enjoying the camp sing-along. Well not exactly enjoying it since he felt lonely even with Nico by his side, besides he was still affected by the incident.

A few months ago, Calypso admitted to him that she had fallen for someone else and left him alone to comfort himself. He had no where else to go and he was in his hometown. The town where he last saw his mother both happy and lifeless. He went to the cemetery to visit his mother, in hopes that she would comfort him even if she has passed away. He hoped that he was alone in the cemetery so he talk to his mother in peace. He really didn't want anyone to see him in this state, especially someone who knows him. For sure they would take a double take to see if that actually was the very corny and cheesy Leo Valdez that they knew.

Unfortunately, Nico was also there that night. Nico didn't ask, didn't judge and the most of all didn't look surprised. He just offered Leo a hug to which he gladly accepted. Those two were never expected to get along. Everyone thought they hated each other's guts. The thing is they're so alike,that even they themselves are creeped out.

That's how their friendship started. Nico knew everything about Leo. Leo knew everything about Nico. Leo knew Nico was gay. Nico knew Leo was bi. Leo knows about Nico's crush on Will Solace, Son of Apollo. Nico knows that Leo's single, brokenhearted and doesn't really have anyone in mind.

Nico was always there for Leo whenever he was reminded of Calypso. Leo was always there for Nico whenever Nico saw Will and Nyssa together.

As Nico stared brokenly at Will and Nyssa being all lovey-dovey, Leo stared at Nico slowly realizing the small details he seemed to ignore most of the time. The sparks Leo felt everytime Nico was near him. The butterflies in Leo's stomach whenever Nico smiled. The rising happiness in Leo whenever Nico was around. The emptiness of Leo's mind whenever Nico does a cute or adorable face. The temptation to kiss the italian senselessly whenever he looked so broken that shattered glass seemed nothing compared to it.

All of it lead to one thing. One realization. Leo was screwed. Screwed cause he fell in love again. Fell in love with someone he has no chance with again.

He was sure of it. He was sure that he had fallen in love with his best-friend.

Leo continued to stare at the italian. The way Nico pursed his lips whenever Wyssa kissed. The way Nico closed his eyes hard when Nyssa makes Will laugh. The way Nico blinks back his tears whenever Will makes Nyssa blush.

Leo can't believe it. He missed the most precious thing in the world. This fine piece of sexy was just right in front of him and he didn't notice it?! How could he have been so blind?!

For now Leo was falling for Nico Di Angelo and there's no changing that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day Leo accompanied Nico in archery practice with Will and Nyssa.

Leo sighed as Nico spaced out staring at Will again, holding his bow and arrow in position.

Nico subconciously fired the arrow and accidentally hit Chiron who was talking with a new camper. Chiron neighed so loud that it almost gave the new camper a heart attack.

Once he got his composture back, Chiron looked at each of the students behind him, sternly urging them to say the truth.

Nico opened his mouth to say something but Leo beat him to it.

"Sorry Chiron! I wasn't focusing on aiming! I saw my reflection in the mirror and of course being myself saw the finest piece of hotness in it so I had to stare!" Leo screamed putting on a fake smirk.

Nico looked at him surprised. Leo winked at him, signifying that he got this.

"Valdez.... you are one heck of a student" Chiron muttered then turned back to help the camper.

Nico turned to Leo.

"T-Thanks for the save back there" Nico said.

"No problem dude. What are best friend's for?" Leo said. It felt like poison saying the word, friend, out. Man it felt nasty in Leo's mouth.

Nico smiled, gratefully at Leo. The undeniable feeling of butterflies in Leo's stomach started but it was stronger this time. Leo felt that it was bees and not butterflies in his stomach.

Nico yet again nocked another arrow on his bow. Leo noticed that he was holding and firing it properly but he still missed the bullseye.

Could it be that he has no aim? Leo can't agree more or else.

As Nico tried to aim properly, Leo suddenly put his hands over Nico's. His body was pressed to the small italian's body. His head beside the italian's head.

"Now hold it like this" Leo whispered to Nico's ear. He felt Nico tense as he guided the son of Hades' hands.

Leo felt like a firework. He felt sparks everywhere. Sparks here. Sparks there. He felt them as if Jason or Thalia maybe even Zeus himself shocked him right there and then.

He continued to guide the Ghost king in aiming until Nico finally got it.

Leo moved a step-back away from Nico, smiling. Nico turned to Leo suddenly launching himself to wrap his arms Leo's neck, almost making them fall over.

Leo felt his face on fire. Literally on fire. He frantically tried to put out the fire without Nico knowing. He successfully put out the fire without Nico even noticing. He returned Nico's hug, hesitating but settled on hugging the italian's waist.

Leo felt as if this was the best moment of his life.

The conchhorn blew signifying it was already time for lunch. It startled Leo but Nico had a totally different reaction. He tensed and slowly de-attached himself from Leo. He fiddled with the hem of his aviators jacket. Leo could see that the kid in front of him was blushing, bright red.

It was so cute, adorable. Leo's mind went blank. Blank as if someone took all his thoughts and left him staring at it's emptiness.

"Uh-eh s-sorry. We should go to lunch now wouldn't want to get late" Nico said, walking along.

They walked to the Mess Hall in silence which frustrated the Hades out of Leo.

Leo opened his mouth to say something to you know slice the tension, to break the ice but someone beat him to it.

A pair of hands suddenly grabbed both Leo and Nico's shoulders. Ah he's the guy that angers Leo a lot. Speaking of the devil who caught Nico's heart.

"Hey guys! I saw the both of you in archery today! Nico, you were awesome!" Will said, meekily.

"uh t-thanks" Nico said, blushing bright red.

Leo fought the urge to strangle the guy right there, at that moment, in front of Nico.

Instead of giving in to the urge, Leo forced himself to smirk, the way your best friends usually do when the person you like is talking to you.

Nico caught Leo's smirk. Nico narrowed his eyes at Leo subtely as if saying stop-that-you're-making-it-to-obvious. Leo held back a forced chuckle.

"I better get going now. Don't want to be late for lunch, do I?" Will grinned , running off.

Nico let loose a broken sigh. He put his hands in his pockets and trudged along. Leo just wanted to pin the kid to the wall and kiss him.

They arrived in the Mess hall and went their separate ways. Leo faked a smile, like always but this time Nico didn't notice it and Leo knew why. The Ghost King was too occupied at staring at Will who was smiling blindingly while gazing at Nyssa.

Leo let out a small sigh and ate his food.

The years flew by quickly. Leo was still falling for Nico, deeper and harder as those 2 years passed by. He was now a childish 17 year old and Nico was a moody 15 year old but that didn't change how he felt about Nico.

In those 2 years, Leo purposefully showed affection like helping him with archery and mechanics, giving Nico food when he didn't want to eat 'cause he knew Wyssa would be there, kissing him on the forehead when he's sobbing because of Will and other more mushy and sappy stuff in the movies.

Leo knew that Nico was stubborn and thick-headed but what he didn't know was that was this dense. After all those ways Leo showed his affection, Not a thing or suspicion entered Nico's mind. Nico wasn't even confuzzled when Leo kissed him on the cheek a day ago.

Leo had never been stressed this much before! Not even with Calypso, Khione and Hazel! All he wanted to do now was rip his hair off, screaming while Nico continues to gaze at Will, lovingly.

Leo's eye twitched. They were in the amphitheater again. The stars were shining brightly and happily as if they were mocking Leo's existence. Will and Nyssa were at it again, pulling off a mixture of Katniss and Peeta, Adam and Mia, Hazel and Augustus, Tris and Tobias, Ron and Hermione and Percy and Annabeth.

Nico sighed brokenly again, slumping back on his chair. Leo almost lost his cool, He might screamed at Nico if he didn't stop himself.

All of this, Nico not noticing Leo's love, Nico loving Will, Will getting Nico's hopes up and the new gossip of Zayn Malik leaving One Direction, was enough to make Leo's head go berserk. Leo swears that if his head was a machine, it would over-heat, short-circuit, haywire and dismalfunction all at the same time.

People started dispersing from the campfire. It was almost curfew and the campers definitely don't want to be caught by the harpies.

Leo had cooled down and was now escorting Nico to his cabin. They were walking in a complete but very comforting silence.

Not! Leo could never cool down after that! Will hugged Nico to which Nico blushed and fell harder for him. Who in the right mind would calm down after that?! He was in fact escorting Nico to Cabin 13, in a very thick atmosphere.

Nico stopped at the porch, nervously smiling since Leo had forgotten to fake a smile and was now glaring at him with a very annoyed face.

"Uh Leo, you alright? Is there something wrong?" Nico said.

Leo didn't know how but he pinned the italian on the door with his hands over his head in one movement.

"L-Leo?" Nico whimpered out. Leo knew he scared the boy in this moment but he couldn't stop himself anymore. He was pushed beyond his limit.

"Somewhere there's speaking

It's already coming in

Oh and it's rising at the back of your mind" Leo sang out. He noticed that Nico had his suspicions but ignored them purposefully, thinking it was nothing.

"Wha-" Nico whimpered out. The fear was evident in his eyes.

"You never could get it

Unless you were fed it

Now you're here and you don't know why"

Leo knew Nico could never understand the reasons of his actions and was waiting for Leo to explain them to him. He knew Nico was confused about why was he doing this to him, why was Leo singing this kind of song to him.

"But under skinned knees and the skid marks

Past the places where you used to learn

You howl and listen

Listen and wait for the

Echoes of angels who won't return"

Leo saw that Nico never learned his lesson. He has seen with his own two eyes that Nico did his mistake of falling for someone as straight as Piper's newly rebonded hair again. Now he knows Nico is waiting. Waiting for Will to come to him with open arms but Leo knew Will wouldn't return his love.

"He's everything you want

He's everything you need

He's everything inside of you

That you wish you could be"

Leo knew that Nico thought Will was everything he wanted, everything he needed, everything that Nico wanted to be but Will wasn't.

"L-Leo what are you talking about?" Nico whimpered out yet again. Leo ignored his question and continued to sing out all his pain and hardships for the past two years.

"He says all the right things

At exactly the right time

But he means nothing to you

And you don't know why"

Leo knew Nico thought Will said all the right things at the right moments but Will didn't. Who was with Nico every night he cried to sleep? Who was comforting Nico when he was broken beyond repair? It was Leo not Will! It was Leo but still he thinks it's Will when it was Leo!

"You're waiting for someone

To put you together

You're waiting for someone to push you away"

Leo knows that Nico is waiting for Will to heal him with his love. Because of that Leo feels like Nico is just waiting for him to distance himself away from the italian.

"There's always another wound to discover

There's always something more you wish he'd say"

Leo had heard from Nico himself that he was going to continue in not telling Will his feelings. Leo had a feeling that old wounds and scars would re-open cause of it. Leo knew that Nico was waiting for Will to proclaim his love to him, just like he did with Percy before. Leo is seeing an old wound opening slowly and painfully in Nico daily as he still waits for Will.

"He's everything you want

He's everything you need

He's everything inside of you

That you wish you could be"

Why would Nico think that Will is everything he wanted, needed? When it was always Leo who helped Nico!

"He says all the right things

At exactly the right time

But he means nothing to you

And you don't know why"

Leo knows that Will didn't say all the right things at the right times. Leo knows why Will should have been unimportant to Nico when The Ghost King himself didn't know.

"But you'll just sit tight

And watch it unwind

It's only what you're asking for"

For these two years, Nico was just watching everything unveil itself right before his eyes without a say in it. Leo thought he deserved it, all of it unravelling right before him in the most terrible way.

"And you'll be just fine

With all of your time

It's only what you're waiting for"

Leo thought that Nico would be fine after this fiasco. After all as a child of Hades he had all the time in the world. That day when Nico would be fine? Leo doesn't know the exact date 'cause he's gonna be gone by then.

"Out of the island

Into the highway

Past the places where you might have turned"

Leo's feelings had gone rampage. He couldn't hold them back anymore. Just like everytime he stares at Nico lovingly, The Ghost King just wasn't looking in the right way.

"You never did notice

But you still hide away

The anger of angels who won't return"

Leo noticed that Nico unconciously doesn't want to tell Will his feelings. He was afraid of being rejected. Afraid of feeling left behind again.

"He's everything you want

He's everything you need

He's everything inside of you

That you wish you could be"

Leo still doesn't get why should it be Will when Leo fit the qualifications perfectly.

"He says all the right things

At exactly the right time

But he means nothing to you

And you don't know why"

Leo knows perfectly why Will should've been nothing in Nico's life. It should've been Leo not Will. Leo was always the one saving Nico from Chiron's nasty glares during archery class not Will.

"L-Leo I'm s-scared. Let go of me please" Nico stuttered out under Leo's angry gaze.

It was time to let out the final blow.

"I am everything you want

I am everything you need

I am everything inside of you

That you wish you could be

I say all the right things

At exactly the right time

But I mean nothing to you and I don't know why"

Leo said it. Leo had actually said it. He finally after these two years said it. He choked back the tears welling up in his eyes. He was so angry and pained that he let some tears fall.

He saw the realization pass through Nico's eyes as he let go of the son of hades' arms.

"L-Leo Y-You.....-" Nico's weak hoarse voice muttered out.

The only thing could do was nod and kiss him on the lips, quickly then running of to who-knows-where.

He left Nico there dumbstruck by his cabin. As he went to his own to start packing his stuff.

■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■

EYO! Guys! :D :D so dis ish meh Nobody_But_I and I hoped you like da story :D but anyway soon I'll be posting what happened to Leo and why was he packing his stuff it will be soon..... hehehehe >:) but yeah anyway happy everyday to all of you. BYEEEE

~Nobody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
349K 22.5K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
34.8K 781 20
William Solace, Son of Apollo. Always smiling sunshine doctor who is also stubborn as ever. Kindest person ever. Seems like the perfect guy. Little d...
956K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC